Banned from /r/the_donald

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l3IDYSqKUoI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What did reddit mean by this?

>posting this on Diet Sup Forums

I would ban you just for the Swastika. Fuck stormfags.

stay there faggot

This is why Sup Forums exists.

NYPA

Good try SRS. Almost had me.

I was banned for posting a picture of jeb with a bottle up his ass and the trump plain flying right at it

I LOST THAT PICTURE DOES ANYONE HAVE IT?

People like you are why we can never have a serious talk about race.

K I K E
I
K
E

haha that's funny shlomo

Every /r/the_donald crossposter should kill themselves. There's zero point in using the subreddit other than to be a name whore with their account, upvote, and karma system.

Reddit, as always, is shit

look at this shill mentioning muh stormfag boogeyman for no reason whatsoever

Trump would ban you for that too. Are you fucking retarded?

Thanks doc

I've never seen that pepe, it's a good one.

It is a scene from some movie that neonazis pretend to like even though its mostly about prison rape.

Nobody fucking cares.
You're a fool if you thought reddit was a place where you could openly speak about anything.

Define retarded

Oh right even on the donald, Reddit in general is anti-free speech

>m-muh cuck

Thanks

(You) have to go back as well shill.

Fucking kek

That's why I don't go to reddit, you can post all this shit here and not get banned

But it's now clear that there is a shill working as a mod on reddit in /r/the_donald

I fucking hate you cuckservative ledditor faggots

There is literally nothing that stormweenies would say that would convince me that Hitler isn't a horrible and terrible man. You should be ashamed for even joking about being a Nazi

Did your mother drop you on your head when you were younger?

Has science gone too far? Is this image real or fake?

You just look like a trolling hillbot. Are you retarded?

Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fürher!

I got banned near the beginning of the election.

its a kike owned/run subreddit.

You people do nothing but hurt Donald Trump's campaign. They don't want to be associated with this kind of thing. The media will just say "look at what Trump supporters are like!".

You only hurt. You do not help.

Can you post the original pic pls

thankyou my lovely :)

i got banned on there because i said milo is a fucking retarded loser and anybody who gets their politics from him should drink bleach

sucks man i posted this and they just removed it, didnt ban me, but i have 79k karma maybe thats why. to get unbanned join their discord and talk to mods

Trump says he loves Basketball Americans, and kayaks. Press calls Trump 'Literal Hitler.'

Trump supporters post 1488 memes. Press calls Trump 'Literal Hitler'

Trump = Hitler no matter what we say or do.

pretty much this, all the way.

If the point of your stormfaggotry is to kill Donald's campaign, then by god the best way to do it would be to act like a nigger and spam your BLM tier nigger shit all over the place, if only that you're white instead.

People hate BLM for a fucking reason

are you some kinda pussy?

>Easy Bake Oven
My sides

Carebears from Reddit trying to enforce the thought policing and cultural marxism that we are trying to eliminate. Two words.

Fuck.

Reddit.

I sometimes listen to his podcast. His debate style is annoying as fuck.

Talk over people / change subject frequently.

Plus he is attempting to co-opt alt-right for financial gain - typical kayak

Never been to reddit, pleb. Stop trying to make excuses for your autistic, weak views that literally do nothing but damage the very people you're trying to prop up

I've honestly never heard of someone bringing up stormfront, other than people yelling "muh stormfags"

>mfw cultural marxists try to silence me
Piss off.

Imagine if every butthurting weenie in the Trump General threads had mod power, and you have r/the_donald. Those faggots are the biggest crybabies on earth.

Even the Trump Gen queers get me banned every day or two ("You will not attack other users" was one reason) but I have a dynamic IP so I come right back. Reddit requires an account so it's a pain to troll there.

You tell me kilke, we already know (((they))) have decided who will be our next "leader."

When did Aus start exporting so much salt?

>Attempts to strawman me as attempting to silence you

I never said you should stop. I never said you should change, I literally only said your values are weak, and are doing more damage to Trump's campaign than good. Glad to see you're still well and dellusional though, my man

I think you two need to fuck and get it over with.

>doing more damage to Trump's campaign than good
Rhetoric literally out of the CTR handbook. We really need to double down against the shills.

>reddit

Nice blog, you stupid faggot.

>normie doesn't know his astronomy

into the oven you go

>Pepe with swastika curbstomping Hillary Clinton.
I don't know what it is about that sentence, but it's absolutely hilarious. As fucked as our countries have become, at least the elections are entertaining.

>"hurr durr anyone who isn't a fucking goose stepping nazi fuck is CTR :DDDD"

Wew lad go fuck yourself. how about instead of doubling down on thickening the echo chamber walls, you should probably instead double down on killing yourself

Normies react to Nazi shit just like how you react to me saying as I do; you/they want to terminate this sort of shit. Do you see now what im trying to say? It's probably too much to ask from you anyway.

>Diet Sup Forums

Made me chuckle

>Normies react to Nazi shit just like how you react to me saying as I do
Having to self-censor for normies is what I am voting to end. Back to your S A F E S P A C E

I'd never heard of it until /po kept going on and on about their anti-nigger origami

>that pic

I had a hearty chuckle X^D

>YOUR OPINIONS AREN'T WELCOME HERE, GO BACK TO YOUR SAFE SPACE!

You're so fucking stupid you can't even see your own words that you fucking type lmao. I never once said for you to stop saying as you do, but I have said that it is not helping Trump at all. Those chinese cartoons will definitely help you in your glorious, tumbleresque autistic crusade to silence everyone.

>tumbleresque autistic crusade to silence everyone.
And with this, you've described your little tantrum perfectly.

youtube.com/watch?v=l3IDYSqKUoI

How long before you burst out crying about how you're just trolling me. You seem to have a serious reading comprehension issue; I never once said you should stop.

I never once said anything about nazism beyond my own opinion, and that it isn't doing much to help Trump win. Let me spell it out for you, dumbass.

What does trump require to win?

Oh yeah; Trump needs normies to win.

How do you capture the attention of normies?

Well, first you need to say something that they agree with, or like.

Saying "I liek to walk around muh empte apertmint aind gewstep with muh arm out" is not a fucking great way to gain the following of normies.

What im trying to say here is that if you want to HELP Trump, you might want to find a different approach to proposing your ideology.

I'm not giving you a fucking black and white order, im just giving you my own opinion; spamming out shitty shooped anime pictures and screaming every time you're confronted on the effectiveness of your ideology is not a way to give it traction, let alone grow it.

Either way, your memes will die with you if you can't get a good way to get the fucking normies in first

SHART IN MART

I don't need a wall of text to understand your shilling, but I don't self-censor FOR ANYONE because I'm not a fucking hypocrite.

>Going on Reddit

Feels like Sup Forums has been more welcoming towards you faggots, no wonder this place has been going to shit.

Get ur shit together dude.

So saying kike is turned into kayak?

pretty much