FUCK THIS BITCH!

Oh isn't this rich. A man whose 19 year old mother was left hanging, pregnant by the dead beat black man who got her pregnant. So she gave up Colin, who was adopted by white parents, and grew up in a "white privilege" home. There, his parents were able to send him to college, where his football talent landed him a big fat NFL contract. And now he doesn't want to show pride to a country, who by its very nature of freedom to pursue our dreams, is responsible for the fact that a baby, that neither birth parents wanted, would not be left to survive on the streets, like so many other countries & cultures, but instead would be welcomed into the home of complete strangers, of a different color, who would love him and help him achieve his dreams. You are a real class act Mr. Kaepernick. It's the sick, self centered attitude like yours that is ruining this country. Race has nothing to do with it. You make me sick with your millions of dollars, fancy clothes & cars and privileged back ground. You're not out of Compton baby. I don't even see how you identify with the Blacks. You're certainly not living in the poverty level they live in. You just want attention. When it all comes down to it. You don't care about race, poverty, rampant gang violence or any of the problems that Black America faces. All you care about is yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSJ4GftUwTk
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
instagram.com/kaepernick7/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well yeah he's a fucking idiot for this and in reality only did it to try and get some spotlight cause he rides the pine now, but that's how freedom of speech works.

Virtue signaling at its finest.

Let's lynch this nigger

>Colin "I'm still relevant after nearly getting cut and bumped to second string" Kapernick

EPSN is an SJW network now

they worked pretty hard to take it over along with the whole NFL.. but hey what did you expect their goal is the destruction of the american white male wherever he lay.

lol SJWs are idiots and showing their asses, helping Trump get elected

No idea who this guy is and don't care.

But if he's had even half as much help as OP says he has, he's beyond blissfully ignorant and has ventured into mental retardation.

If he cared about blacks at all he would donate the majority of his income to helping poor, black families.

basically he's an incredibly bad player who played poorly last year and the year before and is shaping up to be garbage this year. they have been looking at cutting him, and he decided to follow that gay guy last years attempt at making it toxic to cut him by making it look political. Truth is most 49ers fans know he's garbo, but he might be hoping someone will give him more money for being an oppressed babby

He fucking sucks anyway so no loss there

whites should boycott the nfl

>If he cared about blacks at all he would donate the majority of his income to helping poor, black families

Kek, I care about my own people, but that doesn't mean I would donate the majority of my wealth to broke ratchet wiggers and Confederate-wannabe methheads if was a richfag. I am not defending that prick, but just saying, my dude.

how bad is kapernick really?

youtube.com/watch?v=wSJ4GftUwTk

you should check out rugby m8

its pretty much international american football with a few rule changes and no armour.

>someone says they support you
>YOU EARN TOO MUCH MONEY NIGGA FUCK YOU

didn't read your thesis though OP so I just responded to the image, a (You) is a (You) don't complain

some people hate him as bad as they hate some kickers bad

OP pic sounds like it's made by a white person

i need some facts on capernick

im white lol

I agree with Kaepernick!! If Trump is elected I will not stand up for the anthem because he will not continue the legal genocide of black and color babies!!! #ImWithHer

They are owned by Disney. What did you expect?

if you just made that, gooby job sir.

if you can fix those sunglasses you can help my autism settle. like mirror it the other way or something.

Operation Bi/pol/ar is over, you can stop with the "le hitlury xd" shit, now

This! So much this... White people should only support white athletes... You support black athletes you're part of the problem

Go eat a bag of dicks faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

Freedom of speech is a free market

He is converting to islam to marry his girlfriend.

He used to be an Evangelical Christian. Had many bible verses tattooed on his body. He always thanked God. Think of him as a mixed race version of Tim Tebow.

You can see him change once he started dating MTV host Nessa Diab. He now is filled with hate when before he was a very happy loving generous person.

islam. Not once.

>Caring about a sport that isnt hockey

He already looks like an Arab so it's fitting, right?

He stupid looking face a shit teir hair

he's also a shitty football player

He also sits for trans rights. As he is a queer who fucks trannies.

Google, colin kaepernick and mia isabella.

She has a big ole dick too. Lmao. Probably why he turned into a shit player

he don't need no white saviour. he's rebelling.

he is a muslim too

gtk
gtm
rwn

Oh dog, it's not good

mixed race children are a bad idea

they have sense of true identity and over compensate to try to fit in

just look at the prominent BLM idiots, if they aren't albino or actually white, they are half breeds

>((white))

ftfy

Yeah. You can see his transformation on his Instagram account.

instagram.com/kaepernick7/

He has already removed a lot of his Christian images and pictures. This is one of the ones that has remained (For now).

Was referring to Shaun King

I would never call a jew white

Good job. You know what's what.

I feel kinda bad for him. He has no idea who he is, and it's entirely possible his white parents instilled this "value" in him. Black people probably made fun of him for acting white while growing up and this is him trying to figure out who he is. It was insanely retarded and will negatively affect him.

>country pays millions for guys to throw pig skin

Thats the problem.

I want that stained glass shirt.

Fuck the 9ers, and fuck the NFL for that matter. They're probably all doping and just haven't been caught yet.

I hope Carson Palmer kicks his ass this October and again in November.

I'm from RENO NV and fuck this ungrateful nignog

why are they calling him black? he looks full sand nigger, and has muzzie tweets