Alt-Right = Reskinned SJW

>pic related
thefederalist.com/2016/08/27/progressives-sjws-alt-righters-two-sides-identity-politics-coin/

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They're trying to fight us with their words. For the SJW, words are their weakness. For us, words are our strength. We have the lulz, they have the whines.

And the lulz shall always prove victorious.

>leaf

an ACTUAL leaf.

Take a hike yidblat.

Glad to have the highest IQ and productive members on earth in my country, while you anti semetic bigots suffer without them.

>progressives-sjws-alt-righters-two-sides-identity-politics-coin/

SJW's started it, we will finish it.

>my country

Sorry Leaf, Trudeau made it clear your country is specifically for muslims.

People who invoke Horseshoe theory aren't exactly wrong, they're just hypocrites because they're the same people who told me SJW's weren't a big deal a few years ago.

All opinions are equal to the enlightened nihilist like you. Classic Sargon fallacy.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

>not looking at my pic related.

Apology

I don't fully disagree. I was disgusted by the Leslie Jones trolling. But I'm voting Trump bitch. Deal with it.

Sargon's photoshop of this is hilariously pathetic. E Erikson level.

wow that's a real adult sounding sentence you just formed.

Do you have it?

Well if i'm SJW for my own folk, whats wrong with that? I care about my kin.

The reason Alt Right =/= SJW is because SJW opinions are based on a false premise.

>what does it matter if I kill you now or you die on your own in 50 years, it's the same thing!

Wait, so what you're saying is that when a way of thinking consolidates into a large group of people who identify themselves into a single blanket identity then everything goes to hell and they simply become an inclusive echo chamber that impedes progress by way of isolationism and loses sight of the original ideals of said group when co-opted by self righteous leadership?
You're saying that this is inevitable within the confines of identity politics?
Everyone's an asshole?
Surely not.

That isn't the only difference, unfortunately.

SJW's ideas are socially accepted and are being promoted by social media, in the other hand, our ideas are persecuted socially and legally.

It's obvious what ideas are more dangerous for the system.

Yeah no we're exactly the same as the SJWs even though the SJWs actually discriminate against people based on sex and race and we just want to end that

Kike blood needs to run through the gutters of every american street