Actor and Bodybuilder Rich Piana Dead at 46

You may remember him from certain movies such as Planet of the Apes, or Television shows such as Malcolm in the Middle or Scrubs

nydailynews.com/sports/more-sports/bodybuilder-rich-piana-dead-46-article-1.3441836

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gxEPV4kolz0
youtu.be/xbHPTPUpQ1I
youtube.com/watch?v=zMTtctV-RgE
youtube.com/watch?v=punl8vHv5kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>it's actually real

>died after getting a haircut
what the fuck? How?

F

am i missing something?
who was he in pota?

Honestly it was just a matter of time till his body collapses. Roiding to this extend shortens your lifespan severely and he had it coming.

Was a nice guy though.

F

samson lost his strength after his hair was cut

8/10 troll, you actually made me look it up

That didn't kill him though

wasnt a /fit/ fag, but i loved his youtube videos.
F

Go to /fit/ and see for yourself.

F

good. did he vote trump?

>roid ape dies a roid ape death

big reveal!

F

>another dead white man
*yawns*

The age of the natural physique died with him.

>You may remember him from certain movies such as Planet of the Apes, or Television shows such as Malcolm in the Middle or Scrubs

No, I don't.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Only 2 scoops left in current whey protein tub ;_;

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>Rich Piano dead
>Half Life 3 just got comfirmed to never happen

Why even live?

youtu.be/gxEPV4kolz0

F

Damn dude thats one of my favourite episodes on what might truly be my favorite tv show.

F rip in rip big guy.

>just lift bro it's good for your health

/fit/ is probably the only board to manage to be more retarded than Sup Forums

shut your fucking face you racist nigger

Excercise is good for your health fatass
Lifting is good for your muscles
Dont roid up too
Reach your natty limit, bulk up, then cut
You will look like a bear this way and you will still stay healthy for never touching a needle

F

stop posting

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Yeah but he died a jidahist death after he pushed some columns and the roof collapsed on everyone

NOW WE ARE FREE FROM HUMANITY CMON
I WILL SEE YOU AGAIN
BUT NOT YET
NOT YET
youtu.be/xbHPTPUpQ1I

>just bulk bro what could go wrong for your heart. It's totally made to pump blood in a +250 pounds body for decades

FOUR SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

>Excercise is good for your health fatass
>Lifting is good for your muscles
This. Who the fuck wants to be healthy when you can look like a bear?

nice gut

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Did he zyzz himself?

Ewww I don't want to look like that

F

Thanks for the Mutant Mass.

What is this device? Does it work?

t. hairy guy

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

What is it with bodybuilders and untimely deaths?

FOUR SCOOPS

"There are those who will have you believe that I am slime. Scum. Abhorrent, irredeemable filth. And, depending on how one analyzes it, they could well be right. I use steroids. I am not, nor ever have been ashamed to admit that. And the reason? Because they're there.

There are those who will have you believe that I, by way of my exposure to many via the Internet, coupled with my refusal to feel guilty about using substances deemed illegal for competition, am wholly and entirely responsible for the deaths of others who have had adverse reactions to substances I myself use, or have used, in the past.

Am I responsible? The answer is no. I was not there to administer the syringe, nor was I there to place the pill in the deceased's hand. The entirety of responsibility is, as it always has been, that of the deceased in question. If you are unable to grasp that simplest of concepts, of choice and consequence, then it's possible that you yourself are, in fact, irredeemable.

Yes, I consume products that a majority if not all of so-called "experts" would deem to be extremely unhealthy. Yes, it's possible that such consumption will lead to my untimely and premature demise. So fucking what?

That last line is important. Say it with me. Go on. Live a little.

So? Fucking? What?"

- Rich Plana, bodybuilder. He will be missed.

These bodybuilding people die like flies

Another one died just the other day. Choked to death while he was eating.

And one died like last week from a broken neck trying to do a backflip at a show. Not to mention Zyzz

>all those scoops
>heart blows up

what a surprise

You're stupid if you think it's lifting that killed him, just fucking look at the guy.

lmao who

>Piana collapsed in his Florida apartment — which was filled with more than 20 bottles of steroids
>previously admitted to doing steroids for more than 30 years

that's all we need to know.

S

youtube.com/watch?v=zMTtctV-RgE

I wonder how small his balls were after all those years of taking steroids

Now begins his never ending arm workout.

ask your mom

Now who will play Marcus Fenix in the Gears of War film adaptation.

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Is Beastmode Jones next? He looks roided up like crazy and hella unhealthy. I don't think he's got much longer to go brehs.

But my mom lives in Europe and he was an American

>four
baby

Interesting, thanks.

Also, I hope this fuck gets paid for product placement from Adidas.

RIP Rich, I will miss watching you eat.

>steroids
What a surprise

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS 2 MANY

4 SCOOPS C'MON

PSA to everyone

youtube.com/watch?v=punl8vHv5kQ

What is this reddit shit?

literally who

Fixed that for you

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS CMON LETS GET HUUUGE GODDAMIT

4 POOPS RIGHT BAE?

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Sara poisoned him.

>Piana collapsed in his Florida apartment — which was filled with more than 20 bottles of steroids — on Aug. 7 while getting a haircut.

God damn it why couldn't it have been someone who deserved it like the felonious Furious Pete?

RIP in peace, big guy.

Infinity War cancelled?

I was bullied pretty badly by Rich Piana, he made me almost pass out in a headlock once then pushed me onto the ground with his arm. Laughed it off as a joke

RIP Dick Piano

This is why you take estrogen and become a trap lads

4 scoops c'mon

>t. Mac Trucc

>tfw Pianoman dying hit me harder than any of the celebrities who died in 2016

4 SCOOPS C'MON

4 SCOOPS C'MON

Pianoman's death legit made me sadder than half of the big name starts that died recently

Lift in Peace, you mutant bastard

They have the heart problems of 400 pound morbidly obese men and they each just as much shit every day (Rich was on an 8400 calorie daily diet including several pounds of meat plus ice cream). Their heart and kidneys are screaming even before you start injecting shit.

Arnold only lived as long as he did due to being extremely rich and getting a preemptive triple bypass before his heart exploded in his late 40s.

Wat

He convinced a lot of guys to start doing steroids with all of his social media boasting. Honestly he deserved to die.

that's too bad he seemed like a cool guy

rip

4 SCOOPS C'MON