Red Letter Media vs Joss Whedon?

Who will Red Letter Media respond to the recent Joss Whedon accusations?

wat happend? can you be more vauge you faggot?

E-celebs aren't allowed on this board.

MAMA MAMA SPOONFEED ME NUM NUMS I'M TOO COMFY IN MY SHIT SOILED DIAPER TO USE GOOGLE MAMA MAMA

Whedon cheated on his wife and got sexual favors from actresses who worked on his movies and shows.

>Whedon cheats on his wife
>Fucks his leading actresses and those who want in
>Hides behind Feminism

You haven't been Sup Forums the past couple of days haven't you?

Aside from maybe making an off the cuff joke about him, why would they "respond" to it?

Cause I feel they have contempt for Joss Whedon, they're loving that he's been found out.

They don't care one way or the other about Joss Whedon's personal life and have complimented his work many times. They've said numerous times that other movies would benefit from Joss Whedon-esque writing.

>be male feminist
>"I'm with her!"
>cheats on wife over and over again
>uses his position of power to fuck young actresses

He pretty much played feminists for fools and it turned out he was what they hate the most.

Truly the troll of the century, it's genius.
Everyone assume he was a beta man, but he was just a sneaky fuck that used his brain.

I don't know of Joss did all those things or not, but my personal experience says that ex-wifes will say anything to destroy you.

>a sneaky fuck that used his brain.
So THAT'S why his head was so big!
He was just too smart...

>

90% of men who are feminists are doing it for that same reason.

>vauge

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

No, not in this case. They quietly separated in 2012 around the time Avengers came out.

Joss destroyed himself with his endless Marvel bashing, self-pity comments regarding Age of Ultron's shoots, stupid comments regarding Spielberg and The Empire Strikes Back, and his mindless rants about Republicans and Trump on twitter.

most pandering, virtue signalling male feminists are desperately trying to get laid, it's not really shocking news desu.

typical 'nice guy' behaviour

Why the fuck would they care?

how side of his ex-wife's words. Do we have any proof that it's true? Also hur dur can't criticize Trump.

The most horrible people are usually the ones that make the most effort in appearing to be good people because they need it, look up reddit user CarlH

I've been following Whedon's rise and fall since 2012, so Kai Cole's claims do seem very true. If she was out to get Whedon for the sake of it or try to damage his career, she would've done so maliciously around the time Avengers came out. Because she quietly stood in the sidelines for many years after their separation, it was only a matter of time when she had to officially break ties with Whedon by publicly divorcing him this year. Whedon was making a complete fool of himself and being connected to him as his wife is career/mental damaging in of itself.

> Joss Whedon described himself as a “woke bae”

wtf is a woke bae?

one of the producers for Buffy apparently also produced a show that has a jerky director in charge of a vampire show who cheats on his wife in it

>Joss: "My avatar is a teenage girl with superpowers"
That alone should tell you enough

A Beyoncé fan who understands the true social implications of her music and its importance to the struggle for freedom and justice for black and brown people. That's my guess.

There's genuinely no such thing as a male feminist. Men who call themselves feminists are either run-of-the-mill cucks or advanced sex predators with a penchant for irony.

>advanced sex predators with a penchant for irony.
Literally me

They don't but OP is desperate to have his friend simulators talk about what he's interested in.

But, user, they made one joke about him three years ago that OP has been obsessing over since because it literally BFTO SJWs OMG!!!!

I would argue 100% of straight men do this for pussy, Never Betray your fellow man for pussy.

Does anyone have a link to that tweet Jay made when Devin Faraci turned out to be a sex predator?

He once again proved that white nights do it for the pussy. Only he had the position of power and money to make that pussy happen.

i'm gonna need a quick rundown

Just google "Joss Whedon" you dumb motherfucker.

they just broke 600k

My "review" of Reddit Letter Media

>posting in a friend simulator thread
>idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
>he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
>an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
>a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
>an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' has exposed him as a fraud and proved a spiritual and economic disaster. he will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
>the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
>the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Media is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

It is, however, acceptable to betray your fellow man for Busey.

She waited until the divorced was finalized and his adultery and that letter was on record. He can't deny shit. Pretty smart.

I don't come on Sup Forums so i have to google some shit faggot

In the time it took you to type this comment, you could have gotten the answer to what's going on with Joss Whedon with a quick search.