Stefan white supremacist Molyneux is a fraud

Stefan white supremacist Molyneux just got all his race/IQ arguments destroyed.

Real capitalists say no to Stefan Molyneux's White Supremacism

stu-topia.blogspot.com/2016/08/quotations-from-stefan-molyneux-showing.html

>Yaron Brook CEO of the Ayn Rand Institute. Co-author of Free Market Revolution & Equal is Unfair just called Stefan a anti Semite and re-tweeted a tweet called Real capitalists say no to Stefan Molyneux's White Supremacism by Stuart Hayashi

> Through out the authors blog, Stuart K. Hayashi lists Quotations from Stefan Molyneux Showing His Promotion of Eugenics, Pseudoscientific Racism, and Bigotry Against Blacks.

> The author writes, Molyneux has placed himself in the same territory as David Duke and David Irving, a Eugenicists and (Pseudo)Scientific Racist who deceives his viewers to rationalizes his internalized racism and bigotry.

What now Sup Forums? Your Pseudo-intellectual white supremacist God just got all his poorly constructed and non fact arguments regarding race and IQ destroyed.

You little boys won't be able to wiggle your tiny dicks in front of people's faces with your Pseudo Scientific Racist garbage.

Just a reminder, race is a social construct, we're all equal and if there is inequality between the races it's because of white racism not IQ.

Well Sup Forums?

>posting no scientific rebuttals

Get pozzed, weirdo

There is no scientific evidence for Sup Forums racist IQ garbage.

inb4 idiots take the bait and reply with this shit post with actual arguments

well gee look at that, he's a tribesman. what a coincidence

No one's gonna read that shit retard, if your so convinced he's right then why don't you actually make an argument yourself as to how and why stefan is wrong instead of just using a bunch of buzzwords to try and discredit him, typical leftist tactic

>ctrl-F
>"warrior gene"
>read argument

It's not an argument. He just tries to prove that Stefan is racist in an attempt to discredit him. He doesn't give a good justification as to why the warrior gene is 55x more prevalent in blacks than in whites. NOT AN ARGUMENT

N O T
O
T

>tries to debunk race and IQ by citing Eyferth study
>puts words in Molyneux's mouth
2/10
he tried to make an argument but failed

Pfff you're just jealous you weren't chosen by God.

Why do people care about racism? I'm Persian and I post here and yeah there is racism. So the fuck what? Who cares? It all comes down to the individuals ability to persevere and yeah I've felt with racism. It has only made me stronger and more successful. People who complain about others biases are failures at life.

>doesn't post an argument
NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

>trusting people that describe themselves as capitalists to not lie to you when there's money to be made

I shiggy diggy, OP.

Persia is dead, the great prophet muhammed conquered your lands converted you to Islam. You're Iranian not Persian.

No one cares about anything you have to say.

Literally no one.

I just came in this thread to laugh at you and call you a beta cuck faggot like you are.

You're an insignificant shitstain in some 2 year olds diapers.

No one cares. You're not important.

Also sage.

Feel free to reply, I don't give a shit, I'm hiding your shit thread.

Faggot

people are stupid

Go cry me a river

(((Stuart Hayashi)))

>You're not a real capitalist unless you accept theories about race dreamed up by Marxists!

It really makes you think.

A N
N

>CEO of the Ayn Rand Institute
That's your problem.

Libertarians on the other hand are Marxist in their ideal of every Human being philosophically capable, although not necessarily economically, of living in a Libertopia among themselves. Libertardians believe that if only all people of all races were educated in libertarian philosophy that they would come to love and respect liberty as any White person does.

Stefan Molymeme may have the heart of an Anarcho-Capitalist but he has the brain of an Neoreactionary. He's the best of both worlds. He understands that genes play a role in how people think, thus how they vote, or not vote (democracy is force, i.e, violence), and are willing to live among those with opposing philosophies, or participate in a free society.

Lurkmoar faggot. I've been here to long and experienced too much to have such plebian tier b8 convince me otherwise. All the left has left is

>Das racist mane

And thats it. I doubt you could even give me a definition of demographics without looking it up.

Whoa, I remember when in my genetics class, the professor mentioned a legal case on MAOA on murder.

>In a 2009 criminal trial in the United States, an argument based on a combination of "warrior gene" and history of child abuse was successfully used to avoid a conviction of first-degree murder and the death penalty; however, the convicted murderer was sentenced to 32 years in prison.

Whoa.

>Studies have found differences in the frequency distribution of variants of the MAOA gene between ethnic groups:[31][32] of the participants, 59% of Black men, 54% of Chinese men, 56% of Maori men, and 34% of Caucasian men carried the 3R allele, while 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

A-am I getting redpilled?

>Maltreat a white kid
He shoots up a school, Stefan.

You cant fight molyneux's arguments bexause they're based on fact.

Also niggers aren't human

so, you're just fishing for clicks on your shitty blog? pretty pathetic desu senpai famfam

Not an argument.

>literally start arguing anytime

>Real capitalists
Not an argument

also sage. go to bed kiddo

Only when the white race has ended will we finally end racism and live in peace.

Persian name

I don't see a single refutation. I don't even like Molyjew but.. as he would say

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT

High quality b8

whites invent everything

blacks invent peanut butter(tm)