McCain is a traitor. Show every AZ Republican the video before the primary

unz.com/runz/american-pravda-when-tokyo-rose-ran-for-president/

counterpunch.org/2008/06/13/mcnasty/

unz.com/article/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

youtube.com/watch?v=6YwnTnmbOMQ

gotnews.com/released-john-mccains-tokyo-rose-north-vietnam-broadcasts-recovered-wesearchr/

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

usnpl.com/aznews.php

Directory of AZ newspapers and magazines

twitter.com/breakingphxnews

twitter.com/azfamily

twitter.com/abc15?lang=en

twitter.com/fox10phoenix?lang=en

twitter.com/12news

twitter.com/arizonanewsnet

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/21/kelli-ward-beats-john-mccain-in-new-az-poll/
theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=XiqspXHTYto
youtube.com/watch?v=OSXqyqZTKHA
newsweek.com/sorry-trump-story-john-mccain-war-hero-355617
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Old thread. Please Tweet and email this story to every AZ news outlet you can.

How to make a Twitter without a phone number.

Here's how to meme shill.

McCain is neoconservative cuckold.

Stop spamming this shitty thread. Nobody cares.

Besides, the POWs in North Vietnam were forced into confessions.

McCain is a pro-war, pro-amnesty RINO. We can stop him if we try.

Plus the other POWs hated McCain.

Like the entire state of arizona hasnt known mccain is a democrat with a capital R for 30 years.
Get over yourself.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and I still support Obama. John McCain is a war hero and anyone who suggests otherwise is the traitor.

Read the sauce. McCain betrayed his comrades. It's on video for fuck's sake.

I care kike

I'm less upset about his politics than his treason.

Good man.

>I support a terrorist funder, and a terrorist funding war monger.

Let Arizona Republicans know. Roll to bump.

bumping

bump + Roll

Bump vote ward!!!

That's where you're wrong, why do you think Trump would endorse him and Ryan? Because internal polling has him ahead and nothing he can do about it.

How does that disprove anything I posted? Trump is getting the cucks on board right now and didn't need the infighting. He was right about McCain, not a hero.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/08/21/kelli-ward-beats-john-mccain-in-new-az-poll/

>Ward was the choice of 45 percent of the registered Arizona voters polled, while McCain only garnered 36 percent. 1,271 of the more than 1,400 voters polled say they intend to vote in the 2016 primary election. Approximately one fifth remained undecided at this early stage of the race.

Polls say otherwise.

I wish he would get voted out but more than lieu he's staying, Nehlen had similar numbers but got like eight percent of the vote.

Paul Ryan isn't on tape committing treason.

McCain is a war hero and this was obviously coerced. Have you ever been tortured in your life OP? Have you ever decided to stay in a torture camp until they let your brothers in arms go when you had the option to go free? No.

Only a Trump supporter would be degenerate enough to post this. McCain is still crippled by the torture he withstood for his fellow soldiers and for America. Apologize NOW.

>ironic shitposting is still shitposting

This isnt about shitposting, this is about a war hero suffering for his country and you shits memeing about it. FUCK OFF. What the fuck is wrong with you that you do this? This isn't something that should be joked about. OP should be banned.

Wow the McCain campaign must be getting desperate to initiate this false flag bullshit.

>I was a cuck in 2008 and I still am a cuck. I choose to follow societal memes and believe McCain to be a hero even though he's a traitor that sung like a canary, causing more American deaths than otherwise.
You're a traitor to the Republic and you should neck yourself immediately.

McCain isn't a hero watch the video. He wasn't tortured he was injured when he ejected. He didn't suffer and the other prisoners hated him. Why do you think he was called the Songbird of Hanoi? He recorded this propaganda to demoralize his comrades. That's textbook treason. Check out the sauce in the OP.

Do you honestly think that?

McCain sold out his country the instant he touched land. The other POWs in his camp said he spilled everything to the Vietnamese to save his own ass. He let them know his father was an admiral and that he was a high value hostage. His father had to be removed from command due to his son spilling his secret. And when he got home the first thing he did was cheat on his wife and abandon her too so he could marry a rich woman. And when he got into Congress the first thing he did was sell favors for money and got caught. McCain has a traitor's heart.

Well put.

Sure. This shit isn't new. It's been around for decades. Nothing new has been released. Isn't it interesting that it was released two months from election day in McCain's most difficult race in a shit of a long time?

thanks for the summary

im too high right now to read a fucking essay

Those retards in Arizona have voted for him for almost two decades, they'll keep voting him in.

Also
>5'7"

Ha

It was a retarded war to get involved with.

Anything the US was in since the Civil War was worthless.

The video was only found recently because it was improperly filed in the national archives. The correctly filed copy was suppressed by McCain. Charles Johnson did try to find this information prior to the primary because he's interested. Read the sauce and think about it.

None of this information helps McCain.

can you explain this video

this looks like a pro-mccain

why would mccain suppress this

im not seeing the connection

He's in good health in the video with a slight limp. It disproves the torture narrative. It also shows that when he met with Nixon he was dishonestly wearing crutches.

Probably just because it exists it doesn't look good and after what Trump said.

Voters are stupid as well.

He's on tape making disloyal statements at the behest of the enemy. He is being well treated. He has in fact suppressed the information in the past. This tape is textbook treason because he betrayed the Code of Conduct and aided the enemy.

He actually was legit taller I believe. He broke his legs in the plane crash and the gooks gave him shoddy medical treatment that never let his legs heal properly. Also he can't lift his arms above his head so he does that weird arm lift thing.

Nonetheless, he was not a war hero. I like people that weren't captured tbqh.

oh i see

not shilling or anything, but ive broken my ankle when i fell of my motorcycle.

after i got surgery i could walk without crutches but the doctor told me to use them anyway as if i fell it would cause more damage.

i dont know the time frames or the extend of the injuries to comment.

but if it appears he head the video on purpose , id say thats pretty suspicious.

Precisely.

His medical treatment was better than the other POWs got.

He also covered up that POWs were left behind.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine.

>Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

This all literally sounds like the sort of propaganda that a communist government seeking legitimacy would force a POW to say, as well as preventing them from being accused of war crimes by a POW venerating them.

McCain is a globalist, but even I can tell you he was under duress during this statement

wasn't he tortured for years or something, i dont know, if its fair to judge his coerced confession.

but you guys are saying he gave everything up right away?

on his primary if you are a republican i would think he would have a better chance at winning than his primary opponent.

I'm with you. I hope he gets swiftboated just like John Kerry did. pic is of the 2004 gop convention making fun of his purple heart lolz

fucking altright SJWs have no respect at all,
the guy is a war hero
Drumpf is making business with muslims alot of business, can't he promises to stop making business with muslims?

Then why did he leave his comrades behind?

He gave it up right away. He recorded propaganda and was well treated. He gave information on bombing routes that got Americans killed.

He is a friend of Kerry who also stymied POW recovery efforts.

theamericanconservative.com/articles/mccain-and-the-pow-cover-up/

Huh?

well he was a valuable pow...

i think i would have done the same thing desu

>war hero
What did he ever do that was heroic? He sold out his father, his country, his wife, his kids, his constituents.

>If I hold a gun to your head and make you say something, that means you really mean it

inb4 kike

John McCain supposedly denied preferential treatment of leaving the POW camp early due to him being the son of an admiral. I doubt it. Purple heart my ass. Time to make him pay at the polls. Alt Right forever!

WHO THE FUCK /KELLI/ HERE

That would be a violation of the code of conduct. Military personnel aren't supposed to do that even under the threat of death.

As if they would kill someone so valuable, his dad was an Admiral.

Hell, who knows what he could have turned over to them if he was ranked high.

criminals have no place in the senate. Time to shake this crook out of his seat. He's a complete loser

Adding to that, why would they even give him the opportunity to leave if he was so valuable?

Share the video with the people who need to see it. That's how we'll do it.

oh wow,

i didnt know this

now i get why, i forget the the movie, (unbroken 2014 maybe) when the dude was getting tortured he kept repeating his name and rank etc...

Thanks for clearing up this up. really changed my opinion of john mccain

No problem man.

i wonder if this was what trump meant when he said hes not a war hero

Oh I'm just trolling. I'm actually a liberal who loves my country and respects the military. They treatment our soldiers received after coming back to America was disgusting. The POWs had bamboo shoots shoved up their nails for fucks sake. I just enjoy watching conservatives tear up a sitting Republican Senator veteran because its fun to watch.

Trump probably meant this in a subtext. He never clearly articulates his points, but things work out for him.

If you love your country and respect the military you should be against McCain.

He betrayed his comrades. He prevented investigation into the POWs left behind. He has agitated for every stupid war.

hes used a crutch in more than just a physical way

youtube.com/watch?v=XiqspXHTYto

this

youtube.com/watch?v=OSXqyqZTKHA

He is a loser who got captured. Being a soldier does not automatically make you a hero

I would love for McCain to get swiftboated. I think his opponent should get random Vietnam vets to get in a commercial and call him a crook. I think its hilarious that you guys are doing this to your own party. Please continue to spread this lmao

Good video.

It's not my party yet. The GOP has betrayed Whites for far too long. Maybe Trump can change that.

This man actually paid the price of these wars. He fought in WW1 and lost his son in Korea. In 1981 he commemorated this.

Link please?

The video of McCain committing treason is in the OP. I have posted the transcript next to it.

>Paul Ryan isn't on tape committing treason.

Did this happen? Sarcasm?

read this

newsweek.com/sorry-trump-story-john-mccain-war-hero-355617

i think it counters most of your arguments, thats why the main stream media wont cover it

Wait did you not know that the entire power grid of Arizona is run off of the kinetic energy of Goldwater's corpse spinning in its grave?

Seriously fuck McCain.

Already voted for Kelly Ward in the Primary and got my parents to do the same for the early ballots, did I do good?

As far as I know Paul Ryan never committed treason. I don't like his politics though.

>McCain was in terrible pain, but believed that since Hanoi was a Geneva signatory, he would be taken care of until he was taken to a hospital. It didn't happen. He received no medical attention, and the interrogation and the brutalities continued. Days passed. Increasingly weak and feverish, McCain says he was forced to lay in his own waste. He was unable to use his hands, so occasionally guards were ordered to feed him. Still, he gave his captors only his name, rank and serial number. He was told that he was not a prisoner of war but a criminal, and that he had no rights.

That's obvious bullshit. He received medical treatment and wasn't tortured.

"Our Code of Conduct says we must not accept parole, amnesty or special favors."

He violated the Code of Conduct by recording propaganda for the North Vietnamese.

The MSM is pro McCain and Newsweek is (or was) part of the MSM. Read the links in the OP, watch the videos, and think about who is lying.

Your own video destroys the war hero narrative.

Yes you did good.

I mean, I can't really blame the guy desu.

We can all talk about how hard and tough we are, but I think after weeks and weeks of being tortured, we would say just about anything.

Lol very good user

See and

why is kelli ward talking about mccain being "too old" and will die in office

i think OP's post is too hard to explain in sound bites without sounding like anti- vet.

To bad journalism is dead when we really need to have more research done on this topic

Yes, I know it's a violation of the code of conduct, and there is absolutely NO excuse for leaving other POWs behind and supressing info. That is unforgivable. The second he was out of that situation he should have done all he could to rescue/save his fellow prisoners.

I can't really look down on a guy breaking from torture, though.

That's why you always save that last round for yourself, friendly northern neighbor!

It is only proper procedure.

My memory is a little rough, but didn't he eject into a lake? I doubt he could have offed himself then.

For sure though, if I was about to be captured by those fucking gooks I would have shot myself instead.

It's really hard to bring this up to most normies. The vets I have spoken to have been the most receptive to the truth.

He might not have been tortured though.

He crashed. He wasn't shot down. An old man pulled him from the lake and unfortunately saved him.

son, 85 yo John Mcain could whip ur ass in front of your gf and then cuck you, but he has too much class to actually do it

>Then why did he leave his comrades behind?

Because being tortured and starving makes you desperate. You begin to think only of your survival instinctually.

He wasn't starving in the 1990s or ever for that matter.

McCain can't even raise his arms up. It seems a fair assumption he really was tortured. At least in the beginning.

He broke his shoulders ejecting improperly. He graduated bottom of his class in flight school. His admiral father bailed him out of academic and career failure.

His father and grandfather were 4 star admirals. Even the dumbest rice farmers wouldn't discard such a prize.

Did he say that before or after the Vietnamese communists hammered bamboo splinters under his fingernails?

Nope! Mccain's a traitor. ALT RIGHT 4 LYFE. time to bring the pain the mccain

>ALT RIGHT 4 LYFE
What did he mean by this?