Is he our guy?

Is he our guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.okMda6RMa
youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY
archive.is/bY4lW
youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY
youtube.com/watch?v=xtJl3qzSQcA
youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just don't get his humor. Him, Filthy Frank, h3h3, and all those weird fuckers just are not funny.

>our guy is a well known international terrorist
wew

Who is he? Some kind of indie bookshop worker?

Yes.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

I respect your opinion friend :)

don't put sam together with those wimps

I think he's really a 21st century every man, a Willie Loman, if you will, of the internet-surfing, female eschewing modern man.

our greatest ally

Isnt he that gorilla dick baby? They call him moonman

Yes he is, and Buzzfeeds writer known as (((Joseph Bernstien)) is trying to shut him down by saying that he's alt right.

Just read this article:
buzzfeed.com/josephbernstein/the-alt-right-has-its-own-comedy-tv-show-on-a-time-warner-ne?utm_term=.okMda6RMa

I cant get over the fact with how ugly he is, without his beard he looks repulsive

JEWS RULE!

they are funny though. he's the funniest out of the group, but they all have good moments

you sound '''well-adjusted'''

He is jew

This is great publicity though

very subtle bait, me rikey

I LOVE JEWS

Who?

No, he looks like beta uprising personified.
Isn't there someone good looking who can represent us better?

this frank is a mongrel and h3h3 is jew owned and operated

No, he's my guy.
Nobody else can have him

let's see your face

Sam does fail pretty hard sometimes, but yeah, at least he's White. Although he's got a bit of Jew in him, perhaps he's using us to lure out anti-semitic opinions, just like MolyJew. Watch out guys, don't let your power level be shown, ever.

Literally looks like a blowjob hand gesture.

Did h3h3 steal the beanie gimmick from him?

I can't tell.

Either he's dropping redpills to the unwashed masses on adult swim, or he's parodying us.

He's funny as fuck, that's for sure.

>7125
>File: Sam Hyde Jews Rock.png (98 KB, 1319x513)
> (OP)
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=9Hkov3QcCpQ

This is underrated, it's just as good if not better than both An Inconvenient Anime and TED.

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS?

H3 is a literal Israeli Jew.
Franku is cool though and iDubbbz.

Agreed

iDubbbz straight up ripped off Sam's kickstarter tv serious and get famous because of it. He was doing shitty let's play videos that no one watched before that.

>MONEY GIVE ME MONEY I NEED MONEY
>DONATE TO MY PATREON
>I WILL GIVE $2,000 IN BITCOIN TO WHOEVER ATTRACTS ATTENTION TO MY COMEDY GROUP

I would pay money to see Sam Hyde woop this fucking guys ass. Just like someone could have paid Alex Jones and Cenk to face off, I assume there will be a fight soon, that Sup Forums will fund.

who cares hes funny as fuck.

adam savage has really let himself go since mythbusters ended...

I watched that twice. Shit is tight.

yeah I've seen him at the alt-write a few times

Seconded

Let's organize a celebrity boxing kikestarter

Frank is a tryhard most of the time, but he's had some funny moments.

I just don't understand MDE's format or style. I don't find it annoying or retarded like, say, Tim & Eric on AS, but I don't understand MDE.

youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc

What's to not understand?

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT

Where's your ramp? what are your parents doing?

No, looks like a kike to me.

this looks familiar...
whats this guy's name again?

They're 30 year old men who went to film college and got painfully redpilled to the realities of the world. Their comedy has an edge to it, you won't get it if you don't read between the lines. Look at some of their earlier stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKwMFas9XnY

Sam "Going Rambo on Sambo" Hyde

I hear he's hung like a horse.

You're not the first one to say this to me. I've just accepted I'll never get their humor.

>linking directly to Buzzfeed

What the fuck is wrong with you user?

Here's an archive link:

archive.is/bY4lW

whats not to get. That brazil user explained it pretty well.

false. Charles is the best. A real johnson.

Put simply, yes.
He's like Tim and Eric with an agenda and I fucking love it. Also, Bernstein, if it was you that made this thread to whip up some incriminating shitlord posts: go fuck yourself you popcorn-fart nothing.

Old or homeschooled?

he's not my guy i hate him since he did the Paris and Nice attacks

youtube.com/watch?v=mAPBm_0ftAY

>Haha papa franku XDD is so randumb

how do you think sam will die guys? will it be painful?

There's nothing in common between Sam and those guys, those guys are just like pewdiepie and for children

Also you keep spamming this

Nick is the best actor
Charles is the best looking
Sam... ???

he'll livestream his own suicide, and he'll do it 100% ironically. he'll be the first human being to ever literally kill himself as a prank

I don't know man, I think they're really clever. Maybe try to take them seriously instead of thinking they're only doing shit comedy skits and go from there. Maybe it's just not for you.

I'll watch it again but ep4 seemed a little too obvious on the red pills

Thanks for noticing senpai

He'll bleed-out in a livestream after cutting off his big fat baboon lips

I hope he continues with the redpills, they're fucking hilarious.

The tap water one was great too (3rd ep I think)

because he put them up for free whereas sam decided to charge money for it.

dont lump him together with those fucking faggots dude

ok guys. I'm sure YOUR autistic youtube sensation is the "actually" good one.

If Sam had 1M+ subscribers like the other two, you'd consider him normie trash. you're literal hipster scum.

I love Sam

This is why we need the showdown.
Would love to see them just beating the fuck out of each other for a sum they could easily retire off of. Some might even kill the other, it ain't against the rules

Hyde dumping red pills in lethal amounts. I don't see Magenta Man and his posse naming the jew.

He has a fucking TV show numbnuts

And you sound like a contrarian 16 year old.

I call out jews in real life.

Dont be a cuck.

In the video all the shit they were talking about was true. Thats why it was funny.

I don't get his humor

To be fair, h3h3 was pretty cool before they became turbo normies doing internet challenges and talking about tinder.

frank was always a retarded tryhard.

> normie
go outisde autist

Sam hyde has some good filmmaking. His stuff about girls wanting to suck dad dick is spot on.

Read the BuzzFeed article. This guy sounds awesome. How do I watch this show?

It looks like he's wearing a mask of his own face.

youtube.com/watch?v=xtJl3qzSQcA

Pretty good you're almost learning to be us. You can blend in, but only at megafaggot level

It's on adult swim, which is what Cartoon Network becomes at night.
It broadcasts at 12:15 AM Eastern Time, right after the Eric Andre Show

>Hyde dumping red pills in lethal amounts. I don't see Magenta Man and his posse naming the jew.
the other channels don't address politics, period. they're comedy channels. Do you consider Sam to be your political idol or something equally as autistic?

it won't last. the ratings are low out of the gate. he has

Why stop there? Watch his interview

youtube.com/watch?v=TkXK95R5zSw

Well, I did manage this,

Do you think he's ever gotten laid?

Pretty good, you deserve many (you)s

>The tap water one was great too (3rd ep I think)

Wanna get high? Drink tap water.

A

FUCKING

LEAF

woah nice fake tits, got any more of her?

He drops redpills while parodying the left.

Dude got scared as fuck.

>the other channels don't address politics, period
They're playing in the kiddie pool then

Faggot shit. I have never watched a second of filthy frank. Fuck off. This is a politics board you nigger. Kill yourself and if you ever want someone to care about you ever again - livestream it.

indeed, Sam got scared that he was being called out for being a hateful alt right member so he resorted to insulting the journalist. He had to take the video down from his own channel out of embarrassment. what a beta.

That pick up artist skit was fucking hilarious.

I'm convinced you're actually a retarded faggot. you're telling me any entertainment that doesn't involve spouting your retarded "red pills" is "playing in the kiddie pool"? that you never listen to music or watch movies? retard.

That smirk when he says "David Duke" was perfect

nick is second to charles. charles is only good looking because he is a manlet. little people have more refined features - look at niggger niggger niggger ngigeer. also the source of his RAGErage.