Why does he never discuss politics? He's literally the only late show host that does not

Why does he never discuss politics? He's literally the only late show host that does not

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAhSXct7i_A
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1472362323309.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0
youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I
youtube.com/watch?v=lfCBnRPyeGw
youtube.com/watch?v=yfmUgSUh81Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's already worst in the ratings, he doesn't want to alienate potential viewers by being overtly liberal or conservative.

he does discuss politics, he has dumped on Trump

his producer is a slimy Jew, too

Because he's a republican. He was the entertainment at Bohemian Grove a few years ago.

Sarah Silverman, dressed as hitler came out on his show OP

I've never seen him do any direct attacks on any candidate other than the occasional candid mention
I obviously don't catch every episode though so if you know of clips feel free to post them

Conan is the only one going that idolized the late night hosts of the past, back when politics wasn't the major focus of monologues or even its own shows.

Conan is a professional, some of the rest are hacks sucking corporate's dick. A Jew tried to destroy Conan due to a purely personal feud. Evidently personal feuds are not covered under the "Jews always come to the aid of other Jews" criteria and Conan got helped by the rest of the show business.

youtube.com/watch?v=oAhSXct7i_A

conan is the best talk show host.

he's more of a 'classic' entertainment personality

in such a sense he is professional, good manners, including no religion or politics in public discussion

Bantz

This. He once gave an interview where he spoke of Johnny Carson doing some Watergate jokes back in the 70's and how that was considered edgy. Conan said he doesn't like to alienate potentially half the audience. Occasionally he'll speak about an issue if it's in the zeitgeist, gun control for example after the night club shooting in FL, but otherwise he'll stay clear of partisanship. It's well known that he's a liberal though.

He's the only one making the right decision

>Ohh I agree I don't deserve my job, I'm a white male, there are too many white males in late night! "Too many white males" is a problem world wide.

Conan on Charlie Rose.

he does get into politics but not as much like colbert

I liked him before tbs, the tbs format is ehhh and the bits are too far out there for me

During the conventions conan aired his comic-con episodes if I recall lol
He clearly doesn't give a fuck

He opened his big fucking mouth after Orlando happened and said nobody should own an assault weapon

Fuck him

I liked Conan a lot until Jay Leno fucked with him, and that was shitty of Jay, but Conan melted down like a little baby bitch.

Conan's Tonight Show was total garbage. Jay didn't "do" anything but say "yes" to NBC who NEEDED him back.

He doesn't want to alienate his audience.

Being political can be great if you're appealing to a niche demographic, but Conan is a uniter not a divider.

Does anyone have the clip where this faggot is saying that there are too many whites in this world?

Like Letterman, his only good era was his first 8 years or so, and not because of him, but in spite of him. There were some great writers on early Conan.

I remember when Bobcat Goldthwaith went into a huge angry rant calling Janet Reno a whore for murdering children at Waco. Conan was visibly perturbed and shut Bobcat down quickly like the cuck he is.

Didn't he literally break his act after the Orlando shooting to shill gun control? He is as shill as the rest. I remember the Sup Forums threads about that moment too.

He has a loyal fan base who have followed him for decades. He doesn't want to alienate any of them.

Because he's only half jewish.

He lets his guests do the political statements on his show.

Probably because he doesn't give a fuck if the entire world burns up. He has this self-depraved way of viewing the world: My judgement of him is that he is a Nihilist.

>older fanbase
>most probably like Trump
>all probably hate Hillary
Not good territory for ol Con.

That serious look on his face at the end of saying it.

That was Jeff Zucker's call. He was in charge of NBC and trying to save his ads. He got shitcanned.

Zucker is now in charge of CNN, which is why CNN has been in third place for the last 3 weeks.

this, he shilled it hard, talked down to americans. He's a stuck up rich faggot who doesnt know what a real person life is like, like all the rest of celebrities

Too many whites males worldwide is a problem yet asians making up over 50% of the worlds population isn't. I'm glad his show is a flop

His fat failure sidekick Andy Richter is possibly one of the biggest cucks on twitter.

DO NOT remind him that the only sidekick quip from the entire run of Conan's show was made by Norm Macdonald, and that nobody remembers a single thing Andy ever did on the show.

youtube.com/watch?v=lL0WayC7jW0

Just look at Norm doing Andy's job better than he ever could. Sad.

he's a fucking gigantic SJW douche

he shits on trump at every opportunity

he just went on a huge anti-gun rant just a few weeks ago

>youtube.com/watch?v=z8UKXy5Jw6I

if you watch any of this mainstream SJW propaganda you're a goddamn dope

>Why does he never discuss politics?

How old are you? I mean that seriously cause you have to be under 12 to not know he's talked about politics before

he is just another generic liberal late night talk show host

>tfw there was a period when liberals half hated Muslims

Andy looks so uncomfortable at the end, sitting next to his superior.

>Conan is a liberal
What are you basing this on?

Holy shit norm killed it

It's all censored like mad. Can't even tell what Bobcat says about Janet.

BTW, you majorly just dated yourself!

youtube.com/watch?v=lfCBnRPyeGw

I've watched him for years and while hosts like Colbert were election coverage 24/7 during convention's conan was at comic con

Because Conan is the best late night host. Seriously, the other ones massively pale in comparison.

He used his show as a platform to come out against military grade weapons in the civilian populace. Other than that he's been pretty even-handed. One of his best political bits was those celebrity lips back on NBC when Senator Zell Miller challenged Chris Matthews to a duel. Other than that he's from Boston, has a lot of liberal friends like Sarah Vowell, Aimee Mann, Al Franken but then again, he's had some memorable visits from Donald Trump, who was always game to do some funny bits on the side that he didn't need to do but would always do anyway, even when the bits poked fun at him. In other news I'm still swayable and have no idea what I'll be doing on election night.

Conan actually really hates Trump. A Trump building destroyed the value of his appartment when it blocked out the view. All Conan could see when he looked out the window was ads for Trump real estate.

>dropped

The fact that he openly identifies as a Democrat and has made anti-2A remarks?

Wait he doesn't get political anymore? I might start watching again.

Conan is a good person. A deep part of him loves Donald Trump. Why? They both have amazing/ridiculous hair. They're both tall. In a way, they are cut from the same cloth.

Conan has made fun of Trump in the past, but it's hard to be that tall and irish and be totally bluepilled. He's just a funny guy that likes being funny. He's not trying to be political or revolutionary.

He also did the best Trump impression ever:

youtube.com/watch?v=yfmUgSUh81Q

If nothing else Conan loves Donald Trump the individual. He might not agree with the politics, but he enjoys the comedy and humor of Trump.

Bill Burr showed him the greatest red pill

youtube.com/watch?v=vFIjdZ75xgo

>never discuss politics or religion

It's a smart way of trying keep viewers.

conan has lived and came to conservative views without having to suck the kike cock. he's also smart enough to realize virtue signaling right now doesn't pay off in the long run especially if trump wins.

this!

What a cuck! Can't believe I used to watch his piece of shit show

No he is a nigger

He wants to entertain.

Just imagine saying that about any other race.

"There's too many black males worldwide".

moonman moonman can't u see

They're manipulating people somehow....but to benefit themselves. Honestly I think they're trying to get rid of niggers a more subtle way.

That's what sidecucks are supposed to do. They shut up and let the guests talk. Talk show 101. They give the host someone to talk to before the guests come out.

I used to be subscribed to his YouTube channel but I'm not anymore. I can't remember when I cancelled or for what reason, but I'd be willing to bet it was because of politics.

Jimmy Kimmel just got unsubscribed for being a colossal faggot.

No more talk shows in my feed and it's a great thing.

Bobcat was a pretty great guest there

If there are too many white males, he should give up his show to Deon Cole. Then he should give up all his wealth to Deon Cole. Then he should give everything else to Deon Cole. Otherwise, he's calling out the "too many white males" thing AFTER he got all his shit.

Does he realize whites are the rarest group in the world?

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

wtf I used to be able to watch Team Coco vids.

Why the fuck do they do this?

Wow that was actually pretty funny, and I'm a trump supporter too. I wonder if he does any material against hillary?

Because the majority of his supporters are working class Irish and English drunks, who typically vote Republican until they move into a majority white neighborhood earning disposable income and then all of a sudden they vote Democrat, but by that time they grow out of TV comedy talkshows.

didn't conan make a tweet he was trying to vote for trump but he could not do it for some reason?

>colored people time
>Whenever O'clock

kek

he makes an anti trump joke at the end of every monologue at the start of his show, you can tell he doesnt even really want to, like it's some sponsored advertisement, his network is the same as CNN

>look at Hillary Clinton, she goes to those Bilderberg meetings
>*pure silence*
>it's that Illuminati shit, so she's probably hooked up with someone wearing a goat's head
>LOL GOAT'S HEAD!

Damn, knew Bill Burr was pretty good, but not actually red-pilled.

>separate time zone where it's always Real Nigga Hours
A man can dream