Was it rape?

Was it rape?

It was in the beginning, then she startes to enjoy it.

He was a big guy

for you

>Bran in the corner masturbating furiously

No. She had sex with a real man. She orgasmed with the BBC for the first time and cried tears of joy. She was used to puny cock before that.

You mean the BPC

>implying if you wnjoy a rape it's not a rape anymore.

that's not how it works

But the guy wasn't black.

Yes she literally bitched about it an episode or two ago.

You can't rape your wife.

Get back to tumblr and take your meat flaps with you, roasty.

>my son, save yourself until marriage, lest some crazy weirdo has consensual sex with you and claims it's rape after the fact.

Well, Drogo didn't say no...

Look, I know that you guys never fucked a woman so have no idea of how sex actually works, phisically and emotionally, but that's not the point.
Yu know when it's rape, you can feel it, no words are needed and the first night beetween Drogo and Khaleesi was surely a rape scenario

>you have to eat all the eggs

all sex is rape tbqh

White women cannot be raped. It was just temporary suspension of her privileges.

YOU RAPED HER

I am not so sure. I mean she did take fuck lessons after the rape and named one of her dragons after him.

Pretty racist much?

Just because you don't understand other cultures doesn't mean something is wrong, he doesn't know any better, you're just showing your westorosi privilege

I'm married. Also drogo was clearly raping Dany. But the "I made breakfast for my rapist" makes me think casual sex is dangerous and to be avoided.

was it a BOAR?

Casual sex is not dangerous, casual sex with libtard freaks with half shaved heads and bright hair colors is dangerous.
You would never touch a bright colored snake or lizard with stylized horns or thorns, so why would you do think differently in the case of 'women'?

Then I pity your wife

>things that really honestly seriously happened

>implying sex after marriage, unless you have standard notarized consent forms for each act, isn't rape

When I type like this. I am profound. I am dispassionate. I am telling my story to you like this.

Because it makes my story
more meaningful
my dispassionate passion
masked my mediocrity
on that Tuesday morning. With coffee and a slice of cold toast. It was raining. I am happy. I am happy. I am happy. I am not.

~fin

k

You can't rape something you own, and regardless of how you feel women during that time were her father's, then husband's property.

>Dany was 13 when this happened in the books

Wtf is GRRM's problem?

no. it was podracing

True, in books they were fucking like animals in public until she got pregnant. Jorah watched their sex too.

Humongous Drogo cock

got webm of dis scene?

i got a good laugh thanks

He wanted to draw parallels with the middle east. It's pretty evident if you look at the similarities- the warriors on horses, the marriage rituals, the succession law etc etc

Apparently he's only 7 inches irl.

Yes.

That's a good girth.

good post

The act of fornication between Dany and Drogo is a schrödinger's cat.
D&D perfectly encapsulated the shows underlying theme in the very first season.
The act was rape in todays climate, but going back to the Middle Ages, a married man laying with his wife whenever he wanted couldn't never been considered "rape". The woman belonged to the man, she had to abide.
The theme is the anchor to the show, all the time reminding that two things parallel to each other exist in the same time.
Bran being unable to walk, yet being able to fly. The White Walkers knocking on the wall, yet everyone else still enjoying summer.
Maybe the most obvious nod to the theme is The Mountain himself, being literally dead and alive at the same time.

>inb4 "The show takes place in a fantasy land, not Middle Ages.."
To that I say, the rape and the show aren't that different after all, they both take place in a fantasy land.