How would you use a Death Note (as seen in the hit new movie 'Death Note' directed by Adam Wingard...

How would you use a Death Note (as seen in the hit new movie 'Death Note' directed by Adam Wingard, only on NETFLIX #Netflix&Chill)?

Hella frickin' epic my man
*guitar solo*

kill all normies

I would write Death Note in it and see what happens.

Kim Jong Un would literally be the first person i would kill in the most painful way i can imagine.
And not just painful, but rubbing in his face what a huge piece of garbage he is and that North Korea will finally be free to go and do whatever they want and spit on his and his families graves.

Fuck this fat asshole.

I'd write "Donald Drumpf" XDXDXDXD

With freedom, North Korea would become as degenerate as South Korea.

sup angela

>implying they don't have people in case Kim Jong Un died
It's a system, they'd probably end up with someone worse

Doesnt matter, i just write their names down too, one after another.

The people there would probably see it as divine punishment or something and sooner or later start their own revolution.

Kill the leader of every Muslim country and critic of Israel

Kill every SJW

Kill every Democrat/leftist

Kill some FBI agents as sacrifices but manipulate them into giving me the names/faces of every Sup Forums poster they can find before dying

I have a real one that I never used.

What about Trump, Merkel and Putin?

Should they be written down too?

Putin, Merkel, Netanyahu, every kike shill in the u.s government.

Justin Trudeau

Was sounding like a retarded shill all part of your kekaku?

*translators note: kekaku means plan to make people raff

Write my own name into it and add the following cause of death: Dies surrounded by his loved ones around the age of 80 after living a fullfilling life.
Also, what happens if you write a name in the Death Note and said person dies before the entered time of death?

I wonder who's behind this post..

I'd write Death Note 2017 film in it desu desu

The Death Note explodes.

Either make a lot of scientists create a zombie virus or Kim Jong Un dropping a nuke in the YS

I don't think that's canon.
Which makes me wonder why Light never tried it. I mean think about it like this.
If everybody HAS to die according to the stuff written in the Death Note, you could technically make yourself invincible. Let's say you set your time of death to the year 2054.
Then, you can't die earlier than that (unless it was completely implausible). So you could technically walk around in a warzone, unable to be killed.

>The Death Note can only operate within 23 days

>Write in some Rich person's name
>Make him die in in the middle of a night right infront of my house's door, carrying a suitcase containing billions of $$$.
>pick up suitcase and act like nothing happend
Or
>Write down names of sexy women
>Let them die decades from now in the future- somewhere around the time they would have died anyway
>Let them visit my place on a specific time and date looking for anonymous sex
Or
>Write down some terrorist name
>Make him commit a suicice bombing at a Convention for black people
>let him die by suicide vest, taking thousands of black people with him
And so on

Probably wouldn't do anything. One person can't fix the world.

what would happen if you used it to make someone do something, then ended the entry with "and then he doesn't die?"

Kill all my past crushes and their boyfriends\exes because I can't let anyone cheat on me and go unpunished.

I'd use it to start a race war.

First, buy a new laptop that I will only use for death note things and will never connect to the internet from my home. Drive a thousand miles to some random public library and use their internet to download a picture and name of every state and federal politician and high ranking military officer in the US and their counterparts in Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. Make a post to Sup Forums saying I have a death note and in 30 days I will kill certain specific X prominent people in specific ways to prove my identity and power. Between Turkey and the Himalayas, all of Africa, and everything south of the contiguous US are considered undesirables. Tell everyone that every undesirable must be removed from from their region within 30 days. If progress has not been made by within 7 days then politicians start dying. If more than 50% of a region a politician oversees is slacking then they and their family dies. They can either ship the undesirables away or kill them. It doesn't matter to me. I'll use social media to monitor the situation. If any social media platform gets taken offline then the CEO dies immediately. I acknowledge there are districts that are not a majority white. The desirable people there are to flee to a majority white space and be refugees long enough for the military to come in and cleanse the area. Any politician that publicly comes out against this will die along with all of their family. Any person that publicly comes out against this will die.

All these summerfags discovering Death Note just now.

If the name is written, that person dies no matter what.

>Dies surrounded by his loved ones around the age of 80 after living a fullfilling life.
The death note has a time limit on activation. If you write down a name and a cause of death it has to happen inside of 28 days, otherwise you'd just die of a heart attack.
If you write down someones name and time of death as tomorrow but he gets shot tonight in an unrelated event he would die then.

All these virgins bragging about being experts in chink cartoons.

youve been here for years yet youre too retarded to understand Sup Forums is what it is coz of anime?
never reproduce, never post here again

this shit was so insanely bad it made shitty chinese cartoons look good by comparison, holy fucking shit

>Post online that you're going to murder a bunch of politicians
>In federal custody an hour later with no protected status because you're a potential domestic terrorist
Great plan.

>implying anyone in law enforcement would possibly believe something supernatural posted on Sup Forums

As long as a few anons remember and save it then I'm good.

This meme really needs to die. Anime is cancer and nothing good ever came out of it. You have your Sup Forums, so go be a retard there.

It's a live action movie, fambles. You don't have to like it, but It's not off topic.

Kill all known members of ISIS. Kill Kim Jong Un and all his top affiliates. Kill Putin and his top affiliates. Then get rid of it.

I was fucking disgusted when they were kissing and fucking and getting off to killing people

I'd write his name too, but I'd manipulate the events of his death to actually institute change in the country. Write that he puts them on the path to democracy before dying a peaceful death from illness or something to that effect.

Then I'd kill off ISIS leaders in hilarious ways.

I like how they went from "People need a God" and smug faces to "wanna make some popcorn and kill people?" like it was nothing.

mega link?? pls

Netflix.com

You're joking. There's no way that happened.

just start a free netflix trial

You tell me? They are shown kissing and fucking while researching and picking who to kill

The death note is really fickle about compelling people to do things against their nature.
The most light ever managed was getting some prison guys to write ordinary suicide letters that had a secret code spread through them.
Once he knew the FBI agents name he couldnt control him to write down all the names of the other undercover agents with the note, he had to trick him into it.
Basically you don't have much control over a person's actions outside of what directly contributes to their death.

Revolting.

Maybe. It tends to only allow you to make people do things they could possibly do and prevents you from making them kill others. It was able to make Misora commit suicide, so it can act against their nature, it just has to be something possible.

I'd try and devise a way for someone wealthy to stash a fortune somewhere that I can easily recover. Then I'd have them die peacefully or something.

IT IS DISGUSTING

I would get heavily invested in the deep web and start using that exclusively.
Then I would start by killing people on death row and making them write a suicide letter similar to every other dead prisoner.
The letter would describe me as a entity which punishes those who do the worst crimes. I wouldn't meddle with random burglars or kills of passion. More like serial killers and wealthy people abusing their position to the worst decree.
Everyone would have the same suicide letter written so people would know it actually is an entity with supernatural powers.

this is basically the us with iraq and it didnt work out too well for us

in the manga it has all the rules spaced between chapters. if the death is timed, death can still occur before that - this happens to a person light tries to kill which eventually incriminates him in the manga

idk it was actually pretty hot desu

>writes down "my depression"

A+ writing.

literally nothing wrong with the writing. Why do weebs point out decent writing when anime writing is for the most part dog fucking shit?

This, the day Sup Forums went too far.

Now I remember why I kept avoiding this site. I should really stop coming back every single time.

They would assume the series of deaths were assassinations some how (they'd be right) and then they'd use biological weapons and nukes on South Korea if it kept happening.

this

desu i think thats what the producer did before production

Keep it and never use it. Though that might just lead Ryuk to kill me out of boredom.
Nice

Can I write my own name?

To clarify, I want to write my own name and specific the cause of death as "being suffocated between Emma Watsons thighs"

good point

Write Tyrone,Muhammad and Shlomo and see where it gets me.

That's not physically possible.

someone make this a meme

I would do exactly the same things Light in the manga/anime did, but try to keep a more low profile.

Any other answer is really wasting a God-like power for personal and selfish motivations, which will inevitably lead to self-destruction.

I'd copy down the names of the entire production team of Adam Wingard's "Death Note"

There's a specific clause for suicide that allows you to use it.

>Anything involving Nat Wolff
>Hot

>Let them die decades from now in the future- somewhere around the time they would have died anyway
Wasn't the time limit of the death note 21 days?

So basically what Light did?

The only difference is your way would have no recognizable impact on the world, just short term punishment. Lights goal was to built a society that would last even after he died. (which does happen in the manga)

Nice try real life L.

LOL

Reminder that, nu-Light is not only a bitch, easily manipulated faggot, but he is also a redditor.

is that Sup Forums

>i believe the media xddd: the post
This is why we keep getting into wars for Israel. Because of useful idiots.

>write my name in the book
>user wins the lottery and gives the winning ticket to his mum for safekeeping
>dies peacefully in his sleep the next day

Or I could just burn the page after winning the lottery if we're following movie canon. That way I don't have to die.

Couldn't you just write
>user wins the lottery and transplants his brain into an android body
>dies in 2000 years

do you have brain damage you fucking retard?

first kill eight faggots pieces of shit who deserve it, then kill the boyfriend of one girl I know to make her single again, then post thread on Sup Forums saying dubs decide who gets killed next, trips decide how.

>literally doesn't realize North Korea is a perfect place to live in
Just because you weren't born there doesn't mean you can project your insecurities upon a system different from yours

Also
>I'm Light and I don't want people to be afraid anymore
>continues murdering criminals in the most obscene ways possible instead of heart attacks
It's like they kept in the script from their original ideas but then realized that doesn't allow them to include edgy death scenes kids will enjoy

Not use it as quickly and widespread as Light did.

I would kill:

Donald Trump
Vladimir Putin
Viktor Orban
whoever is president in Poland
Richard Spencer
Jared Taylor
The rest of alt-right leaders
The rest of alt-right followers
All Sup Forums users
All stormfront users
All conservatives
All Christians
All gun-owners
All racists
All sexists
All misogynists
All homophobes
All transphobes
All queerphobes

In short, I would make the world a better place.

>I have no standards why do people point out bad writing

>kills off the entire police/military force
>thinks he's making the world a better place
I get you're just a stupid pol kiddie though

>search instagram for hot thots
>dies of heart attack 14 days after having amazing sex with me

Would this work?

Have Justin Trudeau commit suicide by bomb vest in name of ISIS hehehe

Nah that's bodybuilding.com

>Donald Trump
>blinded to death by Solar Eclipse

>dubs decide who gets killed next, trips decide