So, how much did he pay for the jacket?

so, how much did he pay for the jacket?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W9T7En0N2bg?t=121
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Suck off George, Jerry. And tie me up in the corner so I can watch.

thats honestly a sick jacket
kids today would pay assloads for something like that shake my fucking hand jerry had no idea what he was sitting on

About tree fiddy.

>tfw got a charcoal suit jacket with a pink inlay

I hated it at first but now I like taking it off and on. I like pink cause it triggers retards, they think it has some meaning, it's just a color.

t. queer

$1200

someone told me the original father of elaine was making too many dirty remarks and horny jokes and they never invited him back..

no he stole a knife from jerrys kitchen and then someone told jerry and jerry asked him if he had something from the set and he grabbed the knife from his coat and pretended he was gonna stab jerry

it was decided it was better not to ever hire him again

More than that marbled rye bread. That's karma.

Pink inlay means you like it up the ass, faggot.

Why didnt he just take off the jacket?

>act like a jackass
>get fired
Weird.

Just did a quick google, good suede jackets seem to be 500-700. Adjusted for inflation maybe 400-600.

However, they were frightened of him; during filming it was discovered that Tierney had stolen a butcher knife from the knife block in Jerry's apartment set.[5][10] Various cast members remember Seinfeld encountering Tierney and stating "Hey Lawrence, what do you got there in your jacket?".[4] Tierney, realizing he had been caught, tried to make a joke about how he thought taking the knife would be funny, by reenacting a scene from Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho (1960), holding the knife above his head and making threatening motions towards Seinfeld.[5][11] Tom Cherones, Jason Alexander and Julia Louis-Dreyfus saw this happen, and, as Alexander recalled, it "scared the living crap out of all of us."[4] Cherones stated that, afterwards, Larry David would jokingly threaten to have Tierney back on the show if Cherones did his work badly.

Homosexuals exist anons get used to it

youtu.be/W9T7En0N2bg?t=121

In June 1975, Tierney was questioned by New York City police in connection with the apparent suicide of a 24-year old woman who had jumped from the window of her apartment. Tierney told police he'd come to visit the woman, "had just gotten there, and she just went out the window".

what are the best seinfeld episodes?

Tierney's numerous arrests for being drunk and disorderly and jail terms for assault on civilians and lawmen alike took a toll on his career.[1] He was an admitted alcoholic who tried to go sober in 1982 after having a mild stroke, once observing during a 1987 interview that he "threw away about seven careers through drink".[3]

In just seven years between 1944 and 1951, Tierney was arrested over a dozen times for brawling, frequently for drunkenness.[10] His legal troubles included a 90-day jail sentence he served from August to November 1951 for breaking a New York college student’s jaw.[11] At the time of an October 1958 arrest for fighting two policemen outside a Manhattan bar, the New York Times reported he had been arrested six times in California and five in New York on similar charges.[12] In January 1973, he was stabbed in a bar fight on the West Side of Manhattan.[13]

>it triggers retards
This x100

None, seinfeld sucks.
If you want dry humour watch fraiser

>when some sperg comments that youre brave for wearing pink

literally brainwashed fucking retards revealing themselves as soon as they say something like that. its a color, it has no objective meaning, anyone who thinks it does is a beta sheep.

same, except I have a few purple/lavender shirts I like. the asspain from un/fa/ manchildren is fucking delicious

$700, which today would be almost $1400 after inflation.

But he was only paying $400 in rent?

I rememeber in high school getting a light pink shirt and a friend telling me only pretty boys and fags wore pink. I believed him, cause I'm just a kid.

I feel embarrassed for anyone who lives like that after 15.

Yeah, you, fucking fudge packing faggot.

>tfw only wear black clothes because wearing color doesn't feel right

I thought him and George have a conversation that the jacket was over $1000?