So i just got cunted at at a wendys parking lot in suburban providence Rhode Island because i yelled "NIGGER LOVER" at...

So i just got cunted at at a wendys parking lot in suburban providence Rhode Island because i yelled "NIGGER LOVER" at a girl who dated a nigger.

Her friends bitched at me and i just said it wasnt me because there were many people there when it happened. The girl is overweight (as if i had to tell you) and i really dont know the girl, just wanted some keks and butthurt feminists. I would like some feedback.

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Things that totally happened.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

Also compare OP's image with this.

>I said something
>when confronted I folded like a bitch and swore I didn't say it

Sounds about right.

This is something that should happen. I know it won't, but, really, only people who actually pay taxes should be allowed to vote.

Sorry user dont wanna be arrested in a liberal ass state for hate speech also dont want the bullshit of police involvement :)

I agree, but desu i wanted feedback on my anecdote

nice pic

>can't hate on her...
its all she can get

and once you go black...
you're a single mother

>i'm a pussy who's scared of niggers

There were no niggers in the car, famalam. Just broads. Not scared but also not enough of a degenerate to fight them.... See my comment above

I live in one of the most liberal states in the country and even I know that you can't actually be arrested for yelling "nigger" at people.

>don't want to get arrested for hate speech

That doesn't happen in the US lol. so again,

>i'm a pussy who's scared of niggers

Okay, now youre LARPing.

You must have some severe retardation senpai. Listen carefully: if some young cunt bitches to the cops or her father (in turn the cops in my small ass town) it will come back to me and fuck that shit. As i said , just wanted keks.

Also there were no niggers there idiot i said i live in the SUBURBS so no (LOLZ xd ur afraid of dindus) doesnt work right now sorry

Well yeah, if you wanna yell nigger at some random person, then of course it's probably gonna come around and bite you in the ass. You still pussied out instead of being a man and owning up to your actions.

You would not have been arrested and instead of standing up for yourself (oh boo hoo someone might throw a punch at you) you stuck your tail between your legs and ran back to your little safe-space here on Sup Forums so you can have your autism validated.

Maybe stop sperging out on random people and you won't run into these problems.

Should probably kill yourself and scurry on back to rebbit

Also if there were no niggers there how do you know she was a nigger lover? Maybe she got pissed because she hates niggers even more than you do

>why do people that I don't know not like it when I yell obscenities at them? don't they understand "lulz"??

Holy shit senpai.

Whatd i just say ??

It was only BROADS in the car, so no >boo hoo scared of maybe taking a punch

Doesnt work here

Also

>maybe stop spewing shit randomly at people and you wont have to worrh

Nigger lover detected

Because she went on open mike during an assembly in high school and said she likes black guys and is proud of it.. Dont give me ur shill shit

Then why the fuck didn't you just own up to it? Why'd you say "wasn't me" to a bunch of girls? Why say anything at all? Why not just walk away after yelling "nigger lover!"

"NIGGER LOVER"
"oh wasn't me! (LOL GOT EM)"

Because you're an autistic pussy.

>high school

excited to go back in a few days?

Cool story bro
Tell it at a party sometime
I'm sure you'll make a bunch of friends

Like what the fuck kind of "feedback" were you even looking for?

GOOD JOB user YOU'RE SO BRAVE YELLING WORDS AT RANDOM GIRLS FUCK ME WHAT DO I KNOW

You got your feedback, everyone calls you a retard and you just continue to sperg out

Wow. Why the fuck did we give any of them rights???

Because lolz how many times do i have to say it they got butthurt and i laughed At them

"Was getting caught part of your master plan"

Yes user it was And fuck you you had to be there

>Getting caught was part of my master plan
>Deny that I ever did anything, don't get caught
>THEY'RE SO BUTTHURT LOL

>fuck you, you had to be there
>looking for feedback on my anecdote

you're literally fucking retarded, user.

Idk user everybody else there thought it was pretty funny told me "KEEP GOING DUDE LAMO"

I didnt only because instinct and this girl once called the cops last year because someone left a note on her window with a sticky note said "i love dating blacks" and the kid unironically got charges pressed on him for something that isnt even vandalism. So dont tell me "lol whats the difference if its only just girls youre not gonna get arrested" when im drunk and dicking around with BFFs at a wendys parking lot

>everyone told me "DUDE KEEP GOING LMAO"
>hanging out in a Wendy's parking lot

jesus fucking christ the cringe. stop user. for your own good. I would want to punch you in the damn face just for acting like such a stupid pre-teen edgelord.

>be a pathetic muh race loser
>leave the basement one time
>yell out how retarded I am
>deny it because I'm a schizo
>???
>grwat success while licking wounds on pol

You racist imbecile

>yelling at people in fast food restaurants

>WACISM IS WRONG
>german flag

Glad to see you guys are never coming back :)

This breaks my heart.

>think I'm an edgy racist
>get scared of saying "nigger" when surrounded by other white people

literally not a single reply in this entire thread has been backing you up, user. keep digging your hole.

a nigger dating a fat cracker doesn't make him a nigger, you fat cracker. wtf? think before you come here nigga.

Balkanization will happen. White men and everyone else want something completely different from the government. It's only a matter of time.

You sound like a little bitch who can't take responsibility for his actions.

>Because lolz how many times do i have to say it they got butthurt and i laughed At them
You have to be 18 to post here

THANKS GRANDPA FOR GIVING THESE FUCKING RETARDS THE RIGHT TO VOTE.
FUCKING FANTASTIC.
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

>i yelled "NIGGER LOVER" at a girl
you stay classy, user