>louis ck
>lena dunham
>casey affleck
>nate parker
>roman polanski
>woody allen
>victor salva
>now this

Why is Hollywood filled with so many sexual predators?

what the heck is cinefamily

What did casey affleck do?

Also jews.

Truth is, most of us are sexual predators and we dont have the power to enact our fantasies. Just look at timestop threads

Why is Hollywood filled with so many sexual predators?
they were pedos before working in entertainment

It's a type of theater that after the movie has the actors or the directors there to answer questions about the film

>Hadrian Belove Resigns From Cinefamily After Anonymous Email Alleges Sexual Harassment

I guess anonymous accusations are all that's needed to end somebody's career nowadays.

>Why is Hollywood filled with so many sexual predators?
Imagine you work really hard for a few years and get lucky enough to be placed in control of a project of some kind.
There were many just as qualified or even more qualified than you, but by luck, connections, or ruthlessness you get the job.
Now imagine as part of your job, you decide which 10/10 hot woman will get a chance to live out her life's dream and which ones will go back to waiting tables.
Hollywood basically carefully selects for assholes and then places them in charge of young, attractive, desperate women.

>Mr Scott why are your films so shit lately?

Power over people and their lives. And Money.

why else would you want to work in hollywood, million of young dumb girls with daddy issues seeking fame by sleeping for roles

its like Sup Forums the place but they actually get to have sex with the girls we post over and over

He literally embodies every numale. You know KNOW

Reminder that rape accusations are the primary tool of the sjw feminist and all you faggots routinely eat this shit up.

Only when we didnt like the guy in the first place.

>ctrl+F 'Cosby'
>0 of 0

Fucking niggerlovers.

>one accusation

kinda iffy, especially if the two had beef beforehand

>8 seperate accusations over years

Probably a predator

I'm fine with SJWs eating themselves alive like a Hydra

>HES A GOOD GOY, HE DINDU NUFFIN WRONG

Hi, dan.

He hasn't been relevant in like 30 years

I can understand if it was levied against someone honorable like Mel Gibson or Clint Eastwood, but these are slimy feminist numales, they literally sprout their SJW shit to get into these roasties pants and let their guard down. Literally creepy folks.

what did Louie CK do?

Fuck you OP, Roman Polanski is a saint

Who?

It's funny watching the cult devouring their own.

>“I’ve been speaking up,” she said, pausing briefly before naming names. “It’s Louis C.K., locking the door and masturbating in front of women comics and writers. I can’t tell you—I’ve heard so many stories. Not just him, but a lot of them. And it’s just par for the course. It’s just shit women have to put up with.” (Louis C.K.’s rep did not respond to a request for comment.)
Based Roseanne

No, that's not how it works when you're dealing with a hivemind. It can be 100 allegations and still be complete bullshit when you have a mainstream culture with a specific agenda of eliminating men from all roles of power.

Problem is, they're going to start coming after everyone else when there are no sjw men left for them to take down anymore. And by then they will also have gained a huge amount of power.

>jews
>saints
pick one

There is literally no bad consequences of liberals eating each other

The few sane liberal men will see this and react accordingly, maybe get a little redpilled, the others will retreat in disgrace like these cucks.

>honorable like Mel Gibson
Alcoholics aren't honorable. He may have cleaned himself up in recent years but I would not be surprised if he raped someone in his drunk divorce years.

A tranny accused him of harassment.

>literally throwing made up rape accusations about a person based on literally nothing

you should write for gawker

>someone honorable like a bipolar alcoholic Australian and a serial womanizer who talks to empty chairs

The fuck?
I didn't make any accusations. I'm saying he was a drink and drunks make bad decisions. You are saying if someone made an accusation against him it would automatically be false. I'm saying it would be possible.

Only the left wing cares about anonymous allegations. The people who pander to them deserve to be devoured by the monster.
The right wing shrugs it off.
That's why it's such blast watching this shit show.

It might be entertaining now, but it won't be anymore when feminists control all major american corporations and gain a majority in congress.

>You are saying if someone made an accusation against him it would automatically be false
where did he say that exactly

I am not American, and the inevitable collapse of the American corporations and their cultural influence resulting from this, would be only beneficial.
Hollywood is already collapsing and bleeding money after the SJW takeover. Their demise is near.

>based on literally nothing
>I DESERVE TO GET BLOWN BEFORE THE JACUZZI

try again

The collapse of the american economy would not be beneficial to anybody. It would likely lead to a massive global war, bigger than anything in human history and hundreds of millions of people would die.

Tig is a lesbian, not a transsexual.

Louis shilled and praised her for years. He even financed and produced her project with Amazon, yet she decided to backstab him based on rumors from some comedienne attentionwhores

Welcome to feminism.