Can you deal with it, Sup Forums?

Can you deal with it, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>edit

You should respect your heritage, Diego.

Sure, that one actually has nigger features.

why are you so mad at me, brazil?

Can you.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

youtube.com/watch?v=vLXOkZtAkPw
>Egypt was a black land
>King Tut was a black man
>'Cause that's the way that ____ made him
Anyone know what he's saying here? Its really bugging me that I can't sing along.

Looks like US vs Canada for me.

niggers

were

not

ancient

egyptians

Maybe not, but the whole stormfront DEY WUZ ARYAN AND SHIET dosent sound so convincing either, probablly just some sort of brown folk

what is stormfront?

just nigger.

a website for sillies who want to purge all non-whites

Literally didn't exist

i hate niggers, especially ancient egyptian niggers

They enslaved the Jews first!?

Cause that's the way that, Ra made it

I mean, look at her face. There are niggers not having a gorilla skull.

>There are niggers not having a gorilla skull.
yeah, some have chimp skulls

Argentina is whiter than you monkey

Never understood this logic. If the Egyptians were black, that means they had a massive head start on every other race. And yet here we are in 2016 and they are the worst race on the planet by every metric except sports.