Cop Q&A

I'm a cop. I won't elaborate further on where. I will say that I am a long time lurker of Sup Forums and get a good laugh here.
I see a lot of pro and anti cop stuff on here and figured I'd give my perspective on the popo life.
I'm a right leaning constitutionalist and very pro second amendment. It would be a tragedy to take the rights away from law abiding gun owners who pack to defend themselves and their families. I firmly believe that we don't have a gun problem, we have a prosecution problem. Mandatory minimum sentences for violent crimes similar to Florida's recently dissolved 10-20-life structure would keep the criminals off the streets. That in and of itself would lower the numbers for democrat votes. The only problem with that is that the less people are exposed to the shittier side of humanity the more they tend to not understand what a cop does and how we have impacted their lives in a good way. Silently riding through your neighborhood at night is deterring crime. No, we do not have a mandatory obligation to protect you and a lot of the time we not be nearby when you call for help. We stay busy with idiotic calls for service with people locking their keys in their car or little Timmy refusing to go to school. Or we may be busy writing a report for a stolen iPod someone left on the table at Starbucks when they took a piss.
These days a lot of us aren't proactive because even if we charge criminals with felonies that could put them away for years the lawyers and DA make a deal for the criminal to plead to a lower misdemeanor and only sentenced to probation.
Most of us are jaded as hell because our hands are tied and even if we do something that is morally right, legal, justified and by policy we can still be fired for making a shit show in the news because the media fucks us over.

I'll answer questions as best I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
presstv.ir/Detail/2015/06/09/414999/US-POLICE-BRUTALITY-BLACK-PEOPLE-AFRICAN-aMERICANS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fake and gay. Not one mention of how much you hate blacks.

Not my agenda

Because you're not a cop. You're a normie.

Solitary confinement should prevent criminals from making new contacts in prison.
Here cops are riding the desk rather than being out and about preventing crimes. No wonder we have gang shootings.

On a scale from one to 6 gorillion, how many niggers have you shot dead?

I will say that a lot of the black crime and hatred of cops by blacks is stupid. Take for instance this story.

Tyrone steals his aunt's car.
Aunt files report with us.
We take out a warrant for Tyrone's arrest for larceny of motor vehicle.
We arrest Tyrone and take him to jail.
Tyrone gets a $3000 bond.
Aunt is now angry with cops for arresting Tyrone and pays a bail bondsman to get him out.
In court Tyrone and his aunt claim cop is racist and Tyrone gets probation and blames cops for his troubles.

Thank you for your service bro. Bump

Not so much

I agree, jail is training.

None

Thank you

You do a great service for your community and you should be proud of yourself

I would totally invite you a drink

Ok I'll bite. The nost convincing argument against you guys Ive heard from older ppl (baby boomers) is that you used to "protect and serve" and now you "enforce the law." You see the difference. One is seen as aiding the public, the other is catching criminals. Subtle difference, but it seems to hold some weight.

Care to respond?

so why arnt you fascist?

I can get that. The whole serve and protect thing came from Sheriff's running for office and fighting for votes. I will tell you that we do have discretion and for a lot of stuff we sweep it under the rug. Find a little weed, we stomp it or scatter it. Minor stuff we overlook. It's not worth our time. The new age of video is taking our discretion away though. If it's on video then we generally have to take action.

To be honest I am a cop because if/when "shall not be infringed" is infringed I can still pack where ever I go. Like I said I'm very much for the people's rights. I am a citizen and I want my rights.

I'll elaborate more on this. When I was young I was very much a fuck the system type. I joined the military on losing a bet (I'm a man of my word...). I grew up and realized that while we need rules and laws and government it needs to be contained and kept in check. Not wasting our tax dollars on immigrants and lazy fucks.

If you pulled me over and found that I was carrying a handgun without a conceal carry permit, what would you do?

Great point about bodycams thx. Took something from this thread

Bump for this

Your thoughts on #BLM? Personally I think they should be listed as a terrorist group.

I'd have to have probable cause to believe you had one. That being said if you just said hey man I got a pistol in my pants but I don't have a permit. I would get you out of the car and disarm you and do a Terry frisk and have you sit on the curb. If you had no priors we would have a talk and I would inform you of the law and what you need to do get legal. If you are a shit bag with priors you wear the stainless and we would take a ride downtown. That's fair.

Is anybody on your force voting anything but Trump? It's hard to take a cop voting Clinton seriously.

>I'm a right leaning constitutionalist
Say say say say say say say Sage

You're not a cop either. Post badge or I'll post gore

>The only problem with that is that the less people are exposed to the shittier side of humanity the more they tend to not understand what a cop does and how we have impacted their lives in a good way
this all the way

>cops arrest a mugger in a shopping centre after he skips his court date
>his mates try to assault the police, they call backup, knock the derros to the ground and restrain them
>people in completely different suburbs complain about police brutality online while the residents of that area breathe a sigh of relief
every time

Honestly I think most are misguided by the media and funded by Soros. They should be labeled a domestic terrorist group, but so should the bloods and crips and all criminal gangs.

I'll go ahead and pretend you're a real cop just for tonight

>or I'll post gore
and this gives you...power over us?

What's your thoughts on marijuana and the dark net markets, anonpopo?

Thanks for being a Cop. I personally have never had anything but good experiences with pigs. Still not a big fan of Cops due to hem being the enforcement arm of government but I respect the job and the man who does it immensely.

You asked for it

Most are Trump, some blacks are Hillary.

No fucking way I'm posting my tin on here. That would be my career gone...

That's fine.

I think the war on drugs is a failure and at this point a waste of tax dollars. The junkies would die off quickly if it most stuff was legal.

What's the most fucked up things you've seen as a cop?

From your perspective, what would you do with the black community?

Nigga be like

>"Don't worry I'm a police officer"

BLM has a political goal though. Organized crime does not and only seeks money, that's the one thing that differentiates them from a terrorist group

Are you sure you're a fucking cop?

Dead kids is the worst. No matter how jaded a person is it just pulls on the heart strings.

The black community needs to go to work, that would solve a lot. Let them work or starve, but that's for all criminal sections of society.

But at this point they are so blended together is there a difference?

how does it feel being an illegitimate force for an evil institution?

how does it feel being a pawn for globalist puppet masters who hate you? hate humanity?

how do you justify what you do to yourself? is it some idea that 'better you than someone worse'? or do you really buy into it? how do you sleep at night?

It sucks... I justify what I do because it puts food on the table and if I die doing it my wife and kids get a big check. I don't think I'm better than anyone. I do know that there are a LOT of stupid people in the world though. Like I said earlier being a cop allows me to pack anywhere I want.

Not sure how similar things are between our countries but... what do you think?
Had a ticket for unregistered vehicle ($300 Canuck bucks), my bad. I go to the court to plead my case for a reduced ticket and find out the lady cop who wrote it didn't file the ticket to the court. I get off scot-free, no fine and no demerits.

So I'm wondering if or how I can show my appreciation. I could send her a subtle email or anonymous flowers or something. What do you think? Would something like that land her in hot water?

>Mandatory minimum sentences for violent crimes
fuck you, because everything is considered assault now
fuck you anyway. LEOs or DAs then stack up bullshit charges to force a plea deal
fuck you. just enforce the law and leave the heavy thinking to someone who doesn't have a super-hero complex. i bet your short, too

Are you alcoholic?

>honest answer please.

Is police training hard, as in you need to prepare yourself before enlisting?

Delete this

To what degree are speed limits, particularly highway limits, vehicles for state revenue?
Do you think that some particularly skilled drivers (t.) should have license to speed. Obviously you guys do it all the time with no negative consequences.

Also, how often (%) do people flee a traffic stop and not get caught?

I have an utter disdain for cops. I am proud, when I was 17 I organized an "egging on police cars=."

The police station is on the bottom side of the hill. ON the top of the hill is the Municipal Auditorium. I had my friends park a getaway car going the opposite direction. I got my dozen egs, sat upon the top o fthe hill and launched all of them down on cops cars. Then I ran into my friends car. They never caught us.

A very proud moment of mine. That was when I was still naeieve and didn't even know the totaltiy of how bad police are. They deserve respect.

If you encounter a trans person are you more/less likley to arrest them or do you try and not arrest them unless you have to? Like if you caught one with weed would you be more likley to let them go because you wouldn't want to deal with any sjw stuff?

What kind of cop are you towards EMS, OP?

I'm a Paramedic. We have a lot of cops who are bro-tier toward us here but others who are pretty dickish and try to get us to take drunks to the ER instead of detox hold. Fuckers.

Also, why do state patrol insist on doing literally 130 to get to a motorcycle accident where the dude is dead or almost dead and they're basically useless? I keep waiting for one of them to hit a moose.

Anyway, sorry you guys are catching so much crap right now. Must be really frustrating if you're a guy just trying to do your best by people.

We are human and we forget shit sometimes. I wouldn't bother with it.

Not exactly how it goes, but alright.

Yes, I drink a lot.

Lots of running and exercise every morning, but so long as you aren't a fat fuck you can make it.

I don't know the revenue stream and we don't have quotas. I personally don't pull people unless it's 15 over and don't ticket unless 20 over.

Ummmmmm... OK...

I have encountered them and I try to be professional and not let my personal opinion of disgust have an impact on the situation.

Based on your experiences of non-whites, does it scare you that your grandchildren will be born and grow up in a non-white country?

I get that completely.

My stepdad is a cop and three of my friends are cops.

They want to let people go on minor stuff if the person is cool (regardless off race), but can't anymore because of carcams and chestcams

I am in general an ass hole to stupid people, but if we work together (first responders included) I'm a pretty cool guy. EMS in particular I'm cool with because if I get a shot I want them to say "Oh shit, officer user got shot! He was cool, we need to put forth 100%"

State guys like to roll fast because they can, I dunno...

I am just trying to get by.

That terrifies me

Cameras will be the death of us

Why are all policewomen blonde? I literally have never seen a policewoman with dark hair.

Not here...

Cool. Well, we got your back for the most part I think. A couple years ago my partner and I got pursued by some drunk asshole from a bar and you guys were pretty quick when we radioed.

Not gonna lie, there's been a couple times I've helped PD here wrestle down crackheads when they were shorthanded. Just like holding them down while they get cuffed and stuff. So far I've gotten away with it and it's actually pretty fun. I like to tussle.

And I hear you about getting by. We have a lot of politics surrounding our agency (Fire dept. always wants our revenue stream even though they're absolute shit as EMTs and medical director won't allow them to have Paramedics) and frankly EMS in general is easy to get cynical about. Sometimes it's rough.

We'll get out someday. We'll make it.

Sometimes I wish I was.

Is it true you guys have IQ caps?

DELET THIS

agreed.

- fed

We have IQ minimum standards

So you know...

That's not my question.

abcnews.go.com/US/court-oks-barring-high-iqs-cops/story?id=95836
>A man whose bid to become a police officer was rejected after he scored too high on an intelligence test has lost an appeal in his federal lawsuit against the city.

presstv.ir/Detail/2015/06/09/414999/US-POLICE-BRUTALITY-BLACK-PEOPLE-AFRICAN-aMERICANS
>The United States police departments do not employ relatively intelligent people so that they cannot act compassionately and logically when encountering criminals, says former CIA contractor Steven Kelley.
>“There is a policy here in the United States that people of a relatively high IQ are not allowed to become police officers,” Kelley told Press TV on Tuesday.

If civil war broke out, who would you side with? Govt or the commoners? Why?

I noticed that as well. One of my family members is a blonde in the academy.

Also, check those digits officer user

Oh absolutely. Former local too (sounds like we worked for a similar silver-spoon clientele).

Do you feel a disconnect with citizens on duty? I know you have a job to do, but sometimes I feel like cops have forgotten how to just smile and say hello. They're always trying to be a hard target 24/7 and I think it makes people nervous.

Policewomen are the most useless of almost any profession.

What should I take into consideration before applying for my local PD?

The two tiered justice system, the one in which you are allowed as much justice as you can afford, many argue is illegitimate. How can reconcile the fact that poor have one set of rules and the rich have another?

This is the first I've heard of it. I'm not professing to be a genius but I'm on the far of the bell curve. That being said I also did not take an IQ test to join.

That's a difficult question. In the long run I'd end up with the citizens so long as it wasn't a liberal rebellion. Like I said I'm a constitutionalist,but it would be a hard break. I do think that if a true civil war broke out most cops would side with the civilians.

Yes, but I try to smile and give a wave. Kneel down with a kid at the gas station and say hey. A lot of the times I get dirty looks doing the officer friendly thing, but sometimes I get a warm response and a thank you. I really don't like the thank yous to be honest. I didn't feel like a hero in Iraq and I don't here, I'm just doing my job. If I save a life it's just another day, if I see someone die it's just another day. It's hard to explain without sounding like a pure emotionless ass hole.

Most yes, by my best partner was a female so it goes both ways. I trusted her with my life.

Can you handle the backlash of society?

Sad but true, money make the world go around.

How do you feel about the idea that one day a year, civies would be allowed to hunt you guys down? Being how you get the rest of year to hunt us....

I'm going to assume that you are a criminal with a warrant. That's the only people we hunt. That sounds like a society I don't want to be a part of. A day where fugitives get to hunt cops with no repercussions is a lawless state that would crumble in short order.

But if it's fine to hunt civilians who smoke a plant, it's fine to hunt someone who can't afford car insurance, it's fine to hunt traffic violators for revenue, its fine to confiscate money and property with no conviction?

This is the society you care to live in, but if we'd have 1/364th of a can to turn the tables, you'd be against that?

You already admitted that being an officer isn't about justice, its about money. What if we make cop hunting licenses expensive as to be profitable to society?

1) How much overtime do you put in?
Is some of it mandatory?

2) If you stop/prevent a crime when you're off the clock, do you get paid?

3) Do you aspire to be more than a simple cop (i.e. Detective/Chief/...)

4) Do you have any role models / people you look up to in the police force?

Get raped by muhammed, you fucking pussy kraut faggot.

You fucking germans make me sick. Sandnigger dick loving pussies. I'm glad your weakness is getting bred out of this world.

You can speed up the process by drinking paint, right now. Be sure to let Abu Muhaahham fuck your wife before you go out, so you aren't deemed mean or greedy.

All police encounters are voluntary. If you don't speed, run stop lights, smoke weed in public, not pay your insurance (so when you are stoned and speeding through a red light and hit someone they can't be reimbursed by insurance), etc...we won't meet unless you are a victim of a crime and report it. Don't break the law in other words. Remember that we are not the punisher, just the delivery service. Unless you need on the spot behavior corrections due to being a resistant ass.

1 lots of overtime, but it's not mandatory... The pay just sucks.

2 not a dime

3 I hope to move up in the ranks to better support my family

4 I try to emulate the the older guys that know their shit and are damn good at their jobs. I would be stupid not to learn from someone with more experience.

>All police encounters are voluntary.
They most certainly are not. You are the dogs of the government. Illegitimate initiators of force.
>Unless you need on the spot behavior corrections due to being a resistant ass.
Fuck you.

It's a shame since bodycams have become a big BECAUSE of officers abusing said discretion. i.e.murdering, beating, etc without just cause.

This actually bothers me more than gore, I dont understand

Ever heard of probable cause?

And yet when the smoke clears and the media loses interest in the story most of the officers are shown to be justified. Those that were not get a jail sentence as they should.

>BLM has a political goal though

Have you not bothered looking up the definition of a fucking "domestic terrorist" ffs leaf

>Unless you need on the spot behavior corrections due to being a resistant ass
Beginning to think some of these people need some of this kind of attention. Granted there have definitely been some raw footage of cops going overboard here and there but normal people know that most cops are good people.

You are a literal child. All LEOs are. You have no morals. You capture slave for the prison industrial complex and rob people on their way to work. Just to repeat. The jews call you dogs behind your back. And they mean it.

That's exactly what I'm saying, retard. BLM can be considered terrorists due to their political ambitions. The cop was implying that gangs such as the Bloods, Crips etc. should be too. They aren't. They're simply organized crime, common thugs after money.

Reading comprehension is hard, huh

Calm down Alex Jones. We aren't mindless robots. We are human and we go home to our wife and kids like those we encounter. Do you think that we should open the prison gates and let the flood of felons loose to rape, kill and steal in your neighborhood? I assume you are an anarchist and possibly a sociopath with paranoid tendencies. Maybe we should send an officer by with an involuntary commitment order and have you evaluated?

There times when we have to "go to someone's ass", but generally it's well deserved. Sometimes it's anger that takes over and we go too far. Like I've said, we are human.

Criminal gangs also indiscriminately beat and kill without monetary gain. They force recruits into gangs with threats of death if they don't comply. Is a sense they "terrorize" (key word) their communities and surrounding areas.

Dindu nuffin here. I've never had a negative interaction with the pigs (or any for that matter) but I am aware that you're not fond of us. What are the odds that I'll be beaten up by one of you? In general I find cops to be sub 105 IQ men who aren't too bright of dumb and simply follow their orders. I know that you guys have quotas to meet and like to use black men to meet them.

Wow, you're an idiot... I suppose that that is why you are a cop. None of what you wrote makes any sense. Mandatory minimums will take votes away from the Dems? Are you retarded? Criminals don't vote.

Other shit you typed was stupid too. kys, welfare queen.

>Criminals don't vote.
Right. And criminals don't carry guns because it's illegal. Dick head.

Will White geNOcide be stopped and reversed?

We in fact do not have quotas. Half the time we don't know who is in the car that is speeding through a red light or weaving all over the road or passing on a double solid, etc. Next time you are driving (especially at night) try to determine the race of the driver from behind the vehicle. Granted there are clues like huge rims on a shit car or the music is rattling my windows that the occupant may be black. Also, big insider info tip - most warrants for arrest are sworn out by citizens who know the defendant. They go to the magistrate and the magistrate has to have probable cause to issue the warrant.

I guess dead people don't vote either right?

Only when we've had enough and decide to stand up against the deterioration of society.

how many White men have you sent to prison to be locked up with niggers?

how do you cope with the guilt of this?

What's your opinion on this?

You always resort to threats. Its your only tool, your only weapon.
>Maybe we should send an officer by with an involuntary commitment order and have you evaluated?
Like the time the New York detective was committed for attempting to expose police corruption. Stop playing. You are all scum. You turn on the only moral ones among you. You want to serve humanity? Drink yourself to death.

do you consider the people your superiors, your inferiors, or equals?

how much of your job is generating revenue from the people for the government, and how much is serving and protecting?

what do you think of a justice system where you are pretty much forced to take a plea, even when innocent, because of the difference in sentence?

>WHATS DA CAPTAIN? I GOTS TO MEET A QUOTA FOR "CONTACTS"? AINT DAT ILLEGA- OH OH OH SOWWY, SOWWY, YES MASSA I WILL FILLS THE QUOTA AND DO NOTHING TO TRY AND EXPOSE YOUR ILLEGALITY

is this u OP?

>tl;dr
just really, you're 2nd amendment thing. have you ever seen a white person gun death and said, "ummm the niggaz b crazy, but we have no value on human life in this country?"

esp. when it's like an 8 year old popping off a shot and y'know?