Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHe37Y1wjag
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPX7bgOf-M&ab_channel=SeventhSon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking niggers.

WE

WE WUZ SLANT EYED ZIPPERHEADS N SHEEIT

WUZ

It's neither. Shared ancestors and all that.

WE WUZ CHINKS

then how come nobody but niggers have the nigger nose and lip combo?

So the niggers and the chinks are becoming one now?!
My god this world truly is coming to an end

Ching chong wing wong, nig nog wig wog.

Really made me think
Wtf I hate round eyes now

WE WUZ CHINKS

I live in Oakland and I see children of the pharaoh on a weekly basis

WE WUZ QINGZ N SHIT

WE'Z GOT THE GREAT LEAP FORWARD AN SHIEET

Piedmont must be rough.

what do you think the reason for the epicanthal folds is? Because it is clearly an adaptation. Keep sand out of your eyes?

Made me laugh more than it should have.

These are San people. Bushmen.

The niggest of niggs.

They NEVER developed any form of agriculture at all. They lived as hunter-gatherers until pretty much now.

When given crops and animals, they just eat them all instead of using them to make more, then expect more gibs.

They have the world's lowest IQ average of 56.

Damn nigs fucking try and steal everything.

Those are Capoids(khoi-san). They aren't even genetically related to "black people" in the sense that we know them in the west. They are as genetically distinct from negroids as asians or whites.

I saw a nigger wearing this shirt just yesterday

So then why do they look like asians if asians are so smart and theyre so dumb

HOL UP
IZ U TELLIN ME
THAT WE WUZ GOOKZ N SHIEET NIGGA.
OR DAT DAH GOOKZ BE NUGGERS.

WE WUZ EVOLUTION REVOLUTIONISTS AN SHEIT

AYY YOO HOL UP
YOU FINNA BE SAYIN WE BUILD DA WALL OF CHINA
AND DEM WAID CRACKAS BE HIDING DIS SHIIEET FROM US

Bitch don't hate on the san. They were the first group of humans to diverge from our humans universal common ancestor.

I thought blacks and asians were enemies.
China fucking up Africa, and asians being racist fucks.

So they wuz asian pharaoh kangs n shiet?

Me too that's why I'm so confused!

Rare flag.

We was Dynasty Warriors and Shit.

Nigga Cao Cao with his left hand mane Dian Wei, bout goin fuck shit it up back in the day.
naw wut i'm sayin.

The only common trait is the epicanthal fold, which may not even be from the same gene.

It also exists in Finland.

Sometimes I wonder. How does an ethnic finn ever end up knowing how to imitate ebonics? Really makes me think.

56 holy fuck, then again abos have 62 and that's with us

Yeah because the Outta-Africa Theory hasn't been debunked enough times.

>even more stupid than Australian aboriginals
How?

WE WUZ QIN SHI HUANGDI N SHT

SHEEEIT WE ALL BE BLACKS!
WHO WE GETS REPARASHUNS FROM NOW?

Chinese are literally cucking blacks

Top kek

First Reply, Best Reply.

/Thread.

>100-IQ race and 85-IQ race invent basically everything
>think the 105-IQ race which has had a large empire for thousands of years yet far less achievement is more intelligent
Clearly there's something wrong with IQ tests.

fucks sake

where do pople go when Sup Forums finally gets to be too much for them to even handle anymore?

i want to more or less never hear about anything ever again

NOT AS DEEP AS MUH DIK IN YOUR MOMS ASSHOLE

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

And yet nobody cares given by there only being one post not by me in this thread:

niggers evolved to fit their environment, africa, they then stopped evolving. Those that spread out evolved further to adapt to different environments.

trust me, there's never going to be an accurate measure of intelligence

there's too much political and social motivation to ensure you come out on top

the chinese data leading to the 105 thing was drawn from select schools from the government, the european one was genuinely random and included trash

i don't even think IQ's the right reason to damn nignogs

if this was true, why then do only SOME black girls have eyes like that, but ALL asians have eyes like that? stupid failing logic, like saying all platypodes are the originators of duckbills and ducks and geese and swan are copying the platypus.

African culture is pretty based if you steer clear of all the Islam stretching between the north and east.

AND I'VE GOT YOUR NOSE

Abos didn't develop agriculture either.

Again, they do retarded shit when given houses, like removing the doors to make a bonfire to keep warm.

The IQ 85 race of brown people actually lost IQ points due to negative social practices, like inbreeding, and retarded caste systems. Amerindians only harnessed maize about 1000 years ago.

Some theories say the East Asian societies were too stable, so they greatly slowed down their rate of progress due to the lack of problems that required solving. They invented writing very early, but also developed advanced philosophical systems and eventually descended into "muh honourable clan battles". There's also fewer neighbouring enemies, and China is huge, so it's more difficult to make changes to the whole country.

"Honourable clan battles" was very common for Europe though; within countries during the dark ages, and between countries afterwards.
All the while, they came across all sorts of new technologies.

muhfuggin Cao Ren be where its at, talkin' eyepatches n' goatees an YUUGE scimitars

wat, china was at war with itself for almost fucking ever.

kek

I've been to africa. Lived amongst it's peoples. You wont believe the shit that they believe.

>Dinka shower under cow piss to die their hair orange-ish yellow
>Some Congolese think that eating the dead gives you their memories
>Certain tribes in the horn of Africa believe that they were born in the earth from rape
>they also think that white people came from the sky
>Sudanese wholeheartedly believe in the we wuz kangs shit

CHING

England united from seven kingdoms to face external threats.

Japan and China could keep having civil wars and arbitrary territories for hundreds of years because there weren't threats on all sides.

When the West showed up in Japan, they decided to isolate themselves from the world to keep up "muh clans" for another few hundred years.

during the days when proto humans where in africa, things got too crowded, thus some groups left, some didn't go too far. stayed in arabia and what would be the fertile crescent.

Others went farther north, the darker skinned ones said to themselves" There is no sun, I want to kill my self." The lighter skinned ones said" I dont want to as much, strange how there's no sand storms." and they lost the mega eyelids, And killed and raped alot of neanderthals.

Some decided to go east, they found that there where even more sand storms but only a little less sun and no fucking trees. some of these even went past Alaska and found some neanderthal like motherfuckers of their own to kill and rape. But the ones who stayed in Asia did much better.

>They have the world's lowest IQ average of 56.
IQ TESTS CONFIRMED RACISTS

Mace doesn't count as "asian eyes"

HOL UP

Didn't humans originate from Africa? Then some migrated to Asia, and some again to the Americas?

WE WUZ CHANGS

>The Asians have YOUR EYES
I mean, depending on where you are in China this is probably true.

breddy aggurat :D:D

WE WUZ ERRYTHANG

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHe37Y1wjag

read

Fuck
this is rly making me think

>greeks have an average lower IQ than yuros
I literally can't believe this. What about the high number of greek philosophers and matematicians? Did Greece just niggerize over the years?

WE WAS SOUTH AFRICANS NN SHEET

Maybe Muslim invader rape genes.

>>Certain tribes in the horn of Africa believe that they were born in the earth from rape
but this is true for all human life

Sometimes I wonder if the black plague culled the weak out of Europe. The ones that survived are just smarter/tougher. It seemed like we bounced back hard, and were on course to conquer the world until the Jews invented Liberalism to cuck us.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCPX7bgOf-M&ab_channel=SeventhSon

CHONGS

>The niggest of niggs.

Bullshit.

Busmen are the most peaceful people in the world.

And they actually carry Eurasian & Neanderthal DNA because they migrated to Eurasia and migrated back to Africa That's why they look asian.

What the fuck are you?

Is there anything they won't claim they were or could be?... I wish they were all dead

WTF I hate asians now !

>zipperheads
>It is said to have been coined during the Korean war by frontline troops whom had run over enemy troops in jeeps.
>The soldiers claimed that the tire tracks from the jeeps left a pattern resembling that of a closed zipper along the corpse.
I'm 31 and I've never even heard of this insult.

>muh noble savage

Nigga dat wuz XiaHOE Dun be at yo mom's house.
Dat nigga took an arrow to da eye attacking Lu Bu's castle at Yan province n shiieeet.
Dat nigga pursued Lu Bu and lived to tell.
fuck ya'll be sayin.

even da white man's google be tellin you that wut I be sayin is true.