What do the japanese think of weeaboos?

What do the japanese think of weeaboos?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SORQSepPrxk
youtube.com/watch?v=d2FGgYp6mdk
youtube.com/watch?v=GmQADpBfmp0
youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i like them because they are cute and i want to hug them, but i dont like hugging fat people.

>dying your hair

Japanese men love White female weeaboos.
Japanese women hate White male weeaboos

Probably the same thing I think of atheists.

All of you are proxy users or english teachers

youtube.com/watch?v=SORQSepPrxk

10/10

the same way you think about muslims coming to your country

They love huwaitu cocku

fuck off christfag, if you lack the self awareness to realize the dogma you've subscribed to you should kill yourself

Japanese women kind of have no choice since Japanese weeaboos don't want to fuck them.

Those schoolgirls are cute

I take pleasure in knowing fedoras will never breed.

They think that if you don't reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight basically

Sup Forums is over 60% athiest/agnostic pham

Howdy, Sup Forums my name is Kenichi Smith.

I'm a 27 year old Japanese Toonaholic (Cartoon fan for you foreigners). I draw cartoons and comics on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior American games. (Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty)

I train with my 1911 every day, this superior weapon can shoot straight through steel because it kicks ass, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my gun license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak English fluently, both the Midwestern and the East Coast accents, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about American history and their Constitution, which I follow 100%

When I get my American visa, I am moving to New York to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Nickelodeon or a game designer!

I own several cowboy outfits, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to America, so I can fit in easier. I keep cool to my elders and seniors and speak English as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Wish me luck in America!

Sup Forums is a pagan board.

Thats why Kek gets the Christcucks testy

Sup Forums is a Christian board.

hey riddle me this

to protestants, orthodox, jehova's witnesses, branch davidians etcetc go to hell? or the deep southern snake dancers from your shithole country?

sounds like even you dumb motherfuckers can't keep your own story straight

aw shit

Not true

Regular people dont like anime

Regular people dont like weaboo anime faggots

cute ad hom. You won't breed either seeing as you're posting anime girls here. How does being pathetic make you feel?

>posting proxyfagged polls

We've done tons of polls newfag, only about 20-30% of Sup Forums is christian, the vast majority are agnostic/athiest, the rest are everything else.
Just because we wank about the Crusades doesnt mean Sup Forums is a christcuck board.

The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an English Teacher and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."

that's kind of hot in a bizarre way

The same thing everyone else thinks about them.

>Fedoras will never breed
>Implying my amoral nihilism doesn't allow me to talk girls into sleeping with me
Ok jose, maybe I'll never breed with shitty christcucks. but sluts are the best at sex

They're called otakus over there and treated as outcasts.

This is what happens when a weeaboo goes to Japan

What do regular japaneses like, then? Do they like sports, games?

shitposter pls

Kek'd

>The American is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell him to shart in mart and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out."
FTFY

>triggered all the fedoras in the thread
Fedoras know that their nihilism will never prosper because nobody will live to carry it on.

Also thanks for reminding me I need to rewatch Golden Boy

>Trying this hard to be a leaf

youtube.com/watch?v=GmQADpBfmp0

About the same as we do

>gets triggered by a poll
>continues to pull numbers out of his ass

>What do the japanese think of weeaboos?
Just keep the weeb shit to yourself and be Caucasian and they will love you, and women will worship your dick.

you failed to address this it's almost like you can't? Another cute ad hom.

i definitely recommend it bud. It's by far one of the best animes I've ever seen.

Do you really believe even half of the things in the bible or is it more of the case where you were indoctrinated into associating good with God/Jesus.

Most Japanese are weeaboos. Usually when I meet one they eventually ask me what I think about anime.

>has been here 2 weeks

If Sup Forums was christian, you faggots are awful christians.

t. former christian

WHERE CHARISMA MAN AT

He followed the memes, like all the delusional "Sup Forums is a christian board" posters
Peer pressured into praying to a dead kike on a stick, then they go on an Mongolian basket weaving forum and complain about Jews.
Tip top fucking kek

I was told by my jpn TA that they think of weebs (the anime lovers, sacred jap lovers who love japan for no reason than it's just japan, etc) as immature people who need to grow up. BTFO'd everybody in the class who watches anime. She was a great TA.

poor japs,

we send our dumbest and most autistic

He's Still going strong in 2016.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJLGpOBV764

Does the japs dislike the degenerated weaboos?

>he's a newfag
>he's projecting his newfaggotry onto others in his triggered state of rage

Christcucks are so dumb they don't realize ((Christianity)) exists to neuter them while the Jews lead.

>Judaism places emphasis on right conduct (or orthopraxy), focusing on the Mosaic Covenant, as recorded in the Torah and Talmud. Christians believe in individual salvation from sin through repentance and receiving Jesus Christ as their God and Savior through faith (and in some Christian traditions, good works).

It's a redpill that most on Sup Forums aren't willing to swallow.

The only one getting upset here is you though?

>Implying its simply about actually believing in it
>Implying there's nothing cultural to it
>Implying Christian culture isn't the fabric that held Europe together
>Implying that there's no correlation between the decline of Christianity and the decline in morality
>Implying your humanist atheists can even come up with a credible alternative for the masses
>Implying there aren't masses of hedonistic nihilists for every rational atheist

Wew lad. I'm a non believer too, but you'd have to be a complete spanner to not see the link.

hey senpai i want to know who goes to hell and who doesn't so if you're even actually a christian you could probably answer i'm convinced they're not actually christian, it's just the only option left to troll with because all actual christfags wouldn't come here

>They are top gun?

Pepe is a Christian frog.
>fucking christcuck, goddamnit i hate christcucks, fucking christcuck
>hurr u-u mad?
kek

Enjoy the ban fag

almost blunt enough to be the real deal

just say you were pretending to be a retard already, you've lost your face already anyway

Pepe is a Pagan God.

Stop autisticly focusing on people being mad. Clearly indicates that you're feeling a reaction to the topic.

>debate me
Nah. I'm just here to laugh at your fleeting existence, senpai.

Although I can't speak for the rest of the country, I find it kind-of flattering. I understand the sentiment as the culture has such value.

For whatever reason, Japanese culture seems to attract much riffraff here in the US: the most neurotic and socially-inept of people are the ones who are most attracted to it. It's a meme, but it's true. I don't understand, is it a form of escapism?

t. recently-immigrated Japanese-American

>that pic
is she mixed of full azn
>mfw she opens the door and I'm not really pizza delivery man

Just like in real life, good job japan.

But I already knew that I visited Japan once - it's pretty normal, but beautiful indeed.

>Implying Christian culture isn't the fabric that held Europe together
how the fuck are you going to prove that? sounds like famous historic revisionism that's strangely sympathetic to christfag arab invaders

>Implying that there's no correlation between the decline of Christianity and the decline in morality
how are you going to prove that? east asia is socially conservative and they're not christian at all

>Implying your humanist atheists can even come up with a credible alternative for the masses
there doesn't need to be an alternative

>Wew lad. I'm a non believer too
lmao after of the above you're still going to try to say that?

The vast majority of Asian men are asexual.

Pepe is a cartoon frog that a bunch of autistic athiests neckbeards made up. Kill yourself scum.

>debate me
if you're afraid of arguing why are you on Sup Forums senpai?

f

I was going to try and post this.

Why are you projecting? Your mommy didn't take your autistic larping seriously?

>Japanese-American
how's life in commiefornia?

>I don't understand, is it a form of escapism?
Yes.

>recently-immigrated Japanese-American
Nice try roleplayer.

>I don't understand, is it a form of escapism?
No, just anime
Literally 0 fucking weebs understand shit about japan outside of what they learn from anime

There are many threads, and this one happens to be my domain. You're free to leave if you can't take the banter.

How do japs feel about westaboos?

>kek isn't the most worshipped on this board

I'm taking a 2nd class of 4 for my BA foreign language requirement with Japanese.

During the 1st class, my teacher got tired of all the weeaboo students asking anime and manga shit all the time. He said he didn't want to see people trying to learn Japanese from anime with Netflix saying "But last night, Goku said..." GTFO with that shit.

>Christians
>With no arguments

How completely unexpected, woah

My bad, Sup Forums is 100% Kakukekism / Church of Kek
Praise Kek

Anyone else here closeted about their interest in anime?

hey suppose i'm actually jewish, do i go to hell?

it sounds like jews have been around much longer so their interpretation of abraham's teachings are the most legitimate

bit boring if you're not willing to talk senpai

Working.
Japanese people do nothing except work.

Was...was that a haiku?

>there doesn't need to be an alternative
>plummeting birth rate
>healthy and stable birth rate among religious communities

your banter is
>u mad
>no not really, why are you avoiding the question?
>haha u mad
>why you're avoiding the question
>lolololol u mad haha xd
you seem to be very intelligent.

I hate being grouped with Atheists for being agnostic.

>Arguing with Jews

I know who you are you australian kike, no point in arguing with kike trolls.

Yes.. yes.. Good Goyi- I mean my brothers.. good job remaining vigilant. They will tell you our pope is weak for kissing the feet of immigrants who will breed and outnumber you and destroy your culture and the future of your people but do not listen to them. All of this immigration definitely DID NOT happen because of the Global Elite jews. I pity any goy who believes such foolish lies

Talking with fedoras is like pounding my head against the wall. Fedoras only argue in circles. I'd rather laugh in your face.

3rd year Japanese language student here. A language is a requirement for my major, so I took japanese because it's the only thing that fit my schedule and I fucking hate spanish (it was the only other one that could fit). Same shit happens here, every time someone mentions an anime my professor's eyes just shoot down and away like "fuck this shit again" It's insane how many people take japanese because of an anime. We have these oral presentations every year, and 90% of the class does it over an anime every time. It's literally a cringy class with a fun language.

>A Fucking Leaf

>healthy and stable birth rate among religious communities
you mean the fucking amish or something?

>I'd rather laugh in your face.
grow the fuck up

They are dogs
Most of them aren't even Jewish
We the people of Japan despise them, but Jewish weebs are okay