Hello darkness my old friend

Hello darkness my old friend...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w
cnn.com/2015/07/09/politics/donald-trump-data-pivit-2016-election/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least Trump doesn't have this lurking in his closet.

youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w

SO should all of us white males commit seppuku?

Fixed

I've come to talk with you again

I like you, Leaf.

WE'RE GONNA WIN ONE FOR THE DON LAD

>Brexit has no chance of winning!
>You're racist if you vote Brexit!
>DON'T VOTE BREXIT, RACIST!
>BREXIT SUPPORTERS ARE RACIST

Remember how that turned out?

You can do this, America. I still believe you can unfuck yourselves.

>not posting the original

90 + 10 is 101? Wtf shouldn't it be 89 and 10 or 90 and 9?

hope this is a shitpost.

Damn all this support from other countries. Makes me ;_;

I've come to talk with you again...

WIPE YOUR TEARS, FAGGOT.

ITS TIME FOR WAR FACE, NOT SAD FACE.

Funny, the same odds as getting dubs.

good morning

You don't choose dubs.

Dubs choose you.

>this one poll in a different country proves that ALL POLLS ARE WRONG

didn't know bongs were this retarded too

But it's not even november yet?

don't talk to him

>90% 10%
Did you get them statistics from a pro-left site who would obviously support the left-wing candidate?

TEN

PERCENTTO

THIS IS WHY YOU FAIL

IF YOU CAN'T MAINTAIN AND HOLD PURE ANGER FOR SEVERAL MONTHS AT A TIME, WELL SHIT NO WONDER YOU GOT BEAT BY SOME ANGRY ASS FARMERS IN THE VIETNAM SHITHOLE.

ANGER MY SON, USE IT.

o fug

But I'm dead inside, user.

GOOD

Then rise again, faggot.

This shit has never made an sense to me

I get that some states get more power thanks to population and economy and all that jazz but why the fuck does Commiefornia get 26 more votes than New York aka the economic centre of the world

I'm just joking with you. I work for the Fire Civilization anyways. SO SHE"S GOING DOWN BACK INTO THE FIREY PIT OF ENDLESS BURNING!

By all counts, Brexit was close, it's just that nobody believed it could actually happen, because it's utterly unthinkable. It was in-fact the Btirish sacrifice of ruining their own country to show us that racist pieces of shit all vote, and normal right-thinking people need to actually get out and vote against them. Everybody has been saying "eh, who cares, Trump can't win" since he entered the race, but now there's an easy-to-digest-for-normies response of "just look at Brexit. We can't let that happen here."

Thank you UK.

>"just look at Brexit. We can't let that happen here."

Yeah, fuck democracy.

Fucking leftists.

>It was in-fact the Btirish sacrifice of ruining their own country
>ruining their own country

wait hang on

u fukin wot?

Its proportional to population. Its actually the number of senators (2 per state) + the number of members of House of Reps. Which is why most small pop states have 3 (2 senators + 1 rep)

beaners with the loli

never change

>voting is undemocratic

How come pol filters out facts it doesn't like? You're just right wing versions of SJWs.

Love the Don, hope he can win, will do everything I can for him but at the end of the day, this place is a shithole, maybe not compared to some other places but compared to itself it's going downhill fast, really fast and as a fading power, destroying itself from within, corrupt and criminal as fuck on the federal government level, hillary will probably be seated as spokes-puppet in chief, i didn't say "win" because I don't believe in real, honest elections, they're all rigged on the federal level, on the bright side it'll hopefully keep Trump from being Kennedyd, legitimacy died with Kennedy, Ike tried to warn us a few years earlier but honestly, it was probably already too late. many other countries are also corrupt but the people that believe in american democracy while calling putin a dictator are especially stupid

fixed again

Delete this. pol is tots not an echo chamber.

nobody believes that

nah, they should come here and shitpost with us

>providing counter example
>filtering
how did you become this dumb?

>u fukin wot?
Sorry, I don't speak gyppo, or space ork, or whatever idiot dialect you're speaking.

I never thought as an American, that I'd be looking down my nose in classiest disdain at UK, but here we are, and.... there you are... ugh.

I can hardly wait for the debates...I think sick Hillary is going to have a seizure or a stroke or some shit and die right on the stage.

fight stupidity with stupidity

we don't believe in "being the better man" here, that shits for loser nu males

what facts
no facts are presented here
just a claim
in fact, any poll that does not release in depth information about the methodology is not a fact, just a claim

Yeah, whatever helps you sleep at night.

cnn.com/2015/07/09/politics/donald-trump-data-pivit-2016-election/

much better

I mean I'm with you for the most part but that article is retarded because it was 6 months before the first primary. Obviously as the primaries and debates got closer the likelihood of trump winning the nomination went up. Stupid point. that's all

Trump has already won. God wills it.

The Clintons' time is almost up. The fires of hell await them.

I've come to talk to you again.

Present a fact and we'll see. Posting a sourceless image with numbers on it isn't factual but since you're underage I'll forgive that you don't understand what factual means.

except for the fact that multiple polls such as show trump losing by a lot.

just give it up you fucking idiot he lost your denial is so pathetic.

>Unfuck yourselfs

Hey cool it with the backhanded insult fuckhead

That's the only way you can still be for Trump.
But even then, he still screws it up with his abhorrent tweets.

>Be shill
>Hillary is my waifu
>See Donald Trump doing well in the presidential campaign
>REEEEEE
>That sexist ablist homophobic transphobic xenophobic racist BIGOT
>Decide to fix this problem
>Open up photoshop
>Picture of Donald and Hillary
>Type "chance of winning" and under Hillary 90% and Trump 10%
>This'll show those Drumpfkins!
Thank you for correcting the record

Didn't the U.S. kick Great Britain's ass twice?

This

>that pic

Top fucking kek. Saved

Anyone who plays fire emblem knows that these numbers mean nothing

Losing by as much as Brexit lost the polls by sure. Tell me why did they change their polling method when Hillary started losing polls that included Gary Johnson and Jill Stein? ;^)

l e a f

Reminder: state polls are almost three weeks old now and driven entirely by Dems' convention bump.

Numbers will look much different after Labor Day.

DYING

The same chance as getting dubs.

G E T

Google search data shows trump as 2 times more popular than Clinton. So my guesses are this is another bought and sold liberal media dog and pony show.

Kill yourself

>search data = polls
come on dude, that's retarded

Jesus Christ man
>ruining their own country
By all accounts the UK is better off than they were before. Not only has their stock exchange exceeded what is was as far back as February they now have the option to negotiate trade without EU meddling and they've regained their waters which will cure the crippled fishing industry. If that's ruin I'd love to see prosperity!

Oh yeah, how so? Let's hear it, buddy.

I honestly burst out laughing when i saw this. You ctr faggots have a fucking leaf laughing at how retarded your shitposting is. Teach me?

Here is another one that shows trump has double the exposure and support online, via hashtags.

#ImWithHer - 300 unique tweets an hour
#Maga - 758 unique tweets an hour
#HillaryClinton - 312 unique tweets an hour
#trump 1,075 unique tweets an hour

That doesn't mean much outside of interest. I've searched for info on both campaigns several times and my mind has been made up for months. Trump's "failing campaign" is largely exaggerated in the media but Google searches don't translate to votes.

I understand it doesn't mean votes. Even polls don't mean votes. But double the searches does show more exposure. And he hasn't been paying for ads like Clinton.

>I don't know what facts are

The Post

>I mean I could just sit back and laugh but it's really important to me that you all lose hope

Pol is under so many levels of irony a shill like you couldn't even comprehend it

No its not. Why are burgers so retarded? I bet he'll answer this post with a really funny canacuck meme then ask a really witty question in return.

Or just a shitty "not an argument xd" meme, which isn't an argument either.

except #Maga is mostly memes and #trump is mostly attacking trump

Go away you trudeau voting retard

nice shop fucker, heres the original

>trump plummeting in polls
>already making excuses on why he'll lose some states
>literally begging black people to vote for him now
>softening his deportation position, now only wants to deport criminals

JUST

>prosperity
>In Europe
>Without the common market

They have two options. A: they negotiate deals that grant them access to the common market, in which case it WILL include everything Brexit was ideologically against. B: They do not get access to the common market, and fail as a country.

Norway gets to be Norway because it started that way. UK doesn't get to be norway. German negotiatiors are looking to make an example of UK... and they will, oh how they will.

Seriously though, online activity is not an accurate measure of success.
The use of slogans is more reliable since they're clear statements of support but names being mentioned regardless of context doesn't prove a thing. People could easily be saying "crooked #Clinton" or "dump #Trump".

On top of that most Republican voters are older and less likely to be using Twitter whereas liberal cucks are more likely to be keyboard activists who won't look up from there iphones long enough to cast a ballot.

When it comes to democracy, "if dis photo get likes bby jesuis gon save Hillary campaign ", doesn't mean shit.

I went on twitter and tested this theory.

#Maga had 80% real posts not edgy memeing, in the last few hours. And #Trump had a mid of support and bashing, but it looked like support edged out the bashing.

Thanks for bringing it up without searching it and giving real info.

I'm sorry, but did Trump already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only August. Does not having the lead in August count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Trump is still campaigning right now and he has been the best candidate in the entire Republican party for how many years now? He's running against one of the worst candidates in US history who just happen to have a lead because she's feeding off the energy of having a biased mainstream media. But you know what? She still fucking sucks. Trump is one of the best candidate in decades, he won enough delegates to win the GOP nomination and would have won even more if lyin Ted didn't cheat. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Trump wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, some more Hillary emails just got leaked , just like the DNC ones. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Trump topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like him because he's so good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll us, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

This is why they say Americans cant into banter

You see, you keep saying votes and I keep saying exposure. We are on two different words here my friend. Hillary has spent millions upon millions to up her exposure, yet Trump is still beating her out, without even spending on it. How does this equate to a person winning by such a large margin?

So he has double the exposure with half his audience?

>ugh
You type like a female. Regardless, take your unwarranted sense of self importance elsewhere.

You're forgetting the fact that countries outside of the EU don't need permission to trade with countries outside the EU. There are plenty of nations happy to trade with the UK. The US among them, despite Obamas empty threats.

An example will be made of the UK but not the example Merkel wants. As more countries grow tired of being governed by an unelected body, more will leave leading to the inevitable collapse of the EU.

>1 post by this ID
Thanks for CTR, really joggin' my noggin'.

Take a breath goy.

>Genuinely thinks UK, geographically situated as it is, can thrive without access to the common market.

The US is not magically going to become the trading partner that the EU once was. If you actually believe that, you are disillusion. Otherwise, you're kidding yourself.

>The US is not magically going to become the trading partner that the EU once was
Why not?

Distance isn't an issue for most of the items Britain exports, cheese wheels and beer stay fresh for months.

Same with any manufactured item.

You're just making shit up because you're a kike.