Attached: large[1].jpg (1200x522, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesława_Kwoka
youtu.be/dO3R3ijFbK8
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/03/exotic-female-migrants-in-early.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what are you talking about

Attached: 1513136644929.jpg (240x223, 25K)

jews aren't white sweetie

>Polish
>white
good joke, frog

this little kiddo looks pretty white to me

hitler was austrian and therefore not white

its a jew
jews are not white
simple as

Are you blind or something?

Attached: 45.jpg (1200x522, 66K)

it's not a jew you negroids
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czesława_Kwoka

It's a Polish catholic you idiot. I've seen the picture before.
I bet you're some typical uneducated Brit who has no idea what the Nazis were about.

>white supremacist
*germanic supremacist
White is only for mutts.

I can't but occasionally think that our continual bullying of Americans over their obsession with race and ancestry will push them over the edge into Nazi tier autism

wouldn't that be glorious? :---DDD e/b/ig

Good job Esl-Kun that was almost English

only when nobel prices are brought up, apparently

Are there more photos of kids like that one?

look for Wilhelm Brasse, he was the photographer in auschwitz

>Germans killed THIS

why are germanoids allowed to walk on earth?

Attached: fdf85c826d337a60c65ba26c8f039277.jpg (604x266, 126K)

fuck she's cute
reminds me of youtu.be/dO3R3ijFbK8

Attached: Kuki_Summertime_holocaust_vol_1.jpg (562x502, 155K)

Looks like a mongol-slav muttbaby (finn).

So she looks Swedish? interesting

she looks like my grandmother in youth :(

>be jews
>be communist, degenerate, or anarchist agitators
>be made into war prisoners en masse
>fight on a WAR
>eventually die
>"uhhhhhhhhhh muh shoah"

>this Polish Nordid was considered subhuman by Nazis and killed

Attached: j. kusocinski 1932 gold medalist in running shot in 1940 for being polish untermensch.jpg (750x555, 47K)

It literally says "Polish" to the left of the inmate number and she has a P letter in a red triangle on her chest meaning Polish you ape.

>at an never witness in history

Gold medalist, psychically and cranially superior to entire NSDAP, was killed for being a 'Polish subhuman' meanwhile people like Himmler and Hitler were peak Aryans.

Attached: kusocinski.png (750x691, 279K)

Example of what Hitler considered to be "example of a perfect Aryan"

A fucking mongoloid German boxer. Pic related.

Attached: schmeling-max the Führer called him an exemplary Aryan..jpg (566x740, 65K)

You have to admit that he is one ugly mofo, tho.

Attached: 74a3a1bd2c10208da57d8e988a50d54e.jpg (3800x3400, 1.47M)

As compared to Heydrich? A literal mongoloid inbred? He was called "Moses Handel" by his friends.

Kusocinski is a prime example of a Nordid, yet he was deemed a subhuman, just because he was Polish.

Attached: mongoloid rat kike.jpg (500x401, 38K)

I dont understand how Germany was so quickly forgiven by the rest of Europe... and put them in charge again

>be brazilian

>how Germany was so quickly forgiven by the rest of Europe

We are literally still occupied, mate.

G*rmany deserves a nuclear holocaust

They're no longer allowed to be nationalist like the other countries. On the bright side, this results in much less obnoxious displays of patriotism. And they've behaved very well ever since the war.

Another part of the quick reconciliation was the threat posed by the USSR in the Cold War.

Hehe, yes non-French, keep thinking the EU is German-ruled hehe.

>be German
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: EU in a nutshell.jpg (656x983, 137K)

A Brit would argue it's the opposite.

Looks exactly like my grand-uncle who was German
Was it really Huns?

Your ancestors :)

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/03/exotic-female-migrants-in-early.html

It's not like it was the first time some horrible shit like that have happened in Europe.
The only thing that really made the Holocaust different, is the sheer amount of organization, and the industrial efficiency displayed. And sadly, none were more organized, efficient, or industrialized than the Germans.

>brown eyes
not white

Attached: 1520125626607.jpg (208x206, 10K)

>only jews were put in concentration camps
spacker

Not brown. Grey or dark blue.

Germany started WW1 and WW2 just for fun, imagine all the good things they could have done with that time, money and effort. It really breaks my heart when I see a german flag talkin shit about Poland after all the harm they done.

>Germany started WW1
They gave their support to Austrias plan to invade Serbia. They didn't start WW1.
>Germany started WW2 for fun
WW2 was initialy started to re-contest lands lost in the Versailles treaty. It's a classic case of revanchism. Things didn't get really crazy until they got drunk on their own succes, and startet to get ambitions about world hegemony.

Did they really teach you in school that Germany started WW1?

they found an excuse in Austria to start WW1

WW1 is 100% on the inbreeds that are the Habsburgs. I feel sorry that Germany and Russia had to fall apart from that

They honestly deserved it. The world would be a lot better if only Germanics/Nord were allowed to live. Everyone else is just a subhuman in denial

Says the mutt.

Attached: Nordids.png (1654x471, 1.21M)

Attached: 1518308934153.png (1273x958, 55K)

>they found an excuse in Austria to start WW1
The Austro-Hungarian empire literally started WW1 when they invaded Serbia.
To begin with, the war was supposed to be just another regional conflict in the Balkans. The Austrians brought in their German allies to support them into it just in case the Russians would intervene.
The only unlawfull move the Germans really did in that war was invading Belgium.

So Poles killed not only Jews but also their own people in death camps?
Sick twisted nation.

I never understood why white supremacists worship Hitler
He was the most efficient white killer in history

Hitler wasn't a white supremacist. He was a German supremacist at worst and a Germanic one at best.

Western and North Poland used to be more Germanic than South Germany, due to Swedish Wielbark influence. That didn't stop NSDAP from exterminating and resettling the said Poles, which were quite literally descendants of Germanic Goths,

>finnic in the same category as slavic

Attached: 1423431302555.jpg (1200x760, 153K)

thanks for the info, WW1 can be confusing.

Are you implying that Estonians and North Russians don't look like Finns?

What's your point exactly? The fact that the ideology was based on wacky pseudo-science doesn't change it.

My point is that NSDAP were a bunch of autists that weren't even pro-Germanic but zionist puppets in reality.

They caused more damage to Europe than anyone else ever. And it's not even about Germans, but about their idiotic policies.

>but zionist puppets in reality
wtf?

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Think about it. They killed mainly poor orthodox Jews that are disliked by Ashkenazis, they killed milions of white Europeans and doomed nationalism forever. They're also the reason Israel exists in the first place.

>My point is that NSDAP were a bunch of autists
I'm never denied this. A shacky and even esoteric factual basis never stopped people from constructing an ideology on top. The flawed nature of their racial pseudo-science and hypocrisy born out of Realpolitikal constraints don't change the nature of their ideology.

sorry, but i think you are just an antisemite

Indeed I am.

>They killed mainly poor orthodox Jews that are disliked by Ashkenazis
I thought the vast majority of the Jews killed were Ashkenazis?
In fact, I thought pretty much all the Jews north of the Alps were Ashkenazis?

The Israel thing probably would have happened at some point anyways. Britain had already promised to establish a Jewish state in the Balfour declaration.

>They're also the reason Israel exists in the first place.
I'm pretty sure that no Nazi foresaw the events led up to the founding of Israel.

>they killed milions of white Europeans
They didn't care about 'whites' because they weren't white supremacists which is a current that originated in the US. No European identified as a member of 'a white race' at that time.

Fun fact: Germans didn't touch their own Jews, they knew they're influential. They also let the Rothschild go, they were sponsored by his family. They only targeted poor orthodox jews that had nothing to say in reality.

Didn't like 50% of Germans Jews die in the war?

actually, NSDAP were polish puppets in reality.

Think about it. They killed mainly poor orthodox Ukrainians and Russians that are disliked by Poles, they killed milions of white Europeans Jews and doomed European Judaism forever. They're also the reason Poland got western territories in the first place.

kek

Strawman doesn't change the fact that Krauts are kike puppets since the dawn of time.
No, entire villages of German Jews were left untouched. All they had to do is to report to their local police station.

It all makes sense now!

It's not a Strawman. It's satire, you imbecile.

>Russian/Polish is just Scandinavian German in his 40s
>Iranic looks like a regular Zbyszek you meet in every Polish city
>Hindu Kush is a widespread Balkan look

Yeah, truly a resource of 'scientific value'.

Scandi bitch look is rare here.

ever heard of Louis Nathaniel?

>While imprisoned he was visited by Heinrich Himmler. Rothschild apparently impressed the SS leader, who subsequently ordered that Rothschild's prison conditions be improved with better furniture and sanitation facilities.[4] Despite appeals from Queen Mary of the United Kingdom and possibly the Duke of Windsor, Rothschild was held in Vienna's Hotel Metropole while the German government attempted to expropriate his business concerns.[5] He was imprisoned at least through July 1938, and his property placed under control of a German "commissioner".[6] Felix Somary, in his memoirs,[7] recalls that, soon before the Anschluss, he phoned to the baron repeatedly, in a desperate attempt to convince him to leave Austria. The day before the Anschluss, Louis's brother Alphons and his wife were visiting him in Switzerland, wanting to go back into Austria; he persuaded them to remain there, and to get his children Francesca de Rothschild and Heidi de Rothschild away from Austria to Netherlands.
Whoa.

Fun fact: you're full of shit

Fun fact: you're a g*Rman diaspora.

Hitler just killed people that went against him. It didn't matter if they were pure Aryan or not. German were killed for opposing him too, such is life in a utopian police state.