Imagine if this happened

imagine if this happened

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss
youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stanfield could be good if he had white skin

he's gonna be in whiteface in any case so who cares?

>she's gonna be in whiteface in any case so who cares?

that nigger is one of those 'YASSS QUEEEN' niggers on instagram. Going on with that "we wuz kangz and whitey owes us".

She prob sucked mad cock for that role

Shit argument. The Joker wears white makeup in the comic, movies, tv and games. The black woman playing Domino wasn't going to be wearing makeup to make her face white except for that small area over one eye. With the joker, unless his makeup was removed you would never know what race he is because all of his skin is covered. Domino's isn't so you know she's white.

>it's an alt right autistics run out of things to cry about so they invent new imaginary things to cry about episode
Rerun

>The Joker wears white makeup in the comic, movies, tv and games.
No he doesn't. That's his skin color. You even see him bleaching Harley Quinn's skin in the Suicide Squad movie to be like his.

>>Paint a black actor in white makeup.

Nobody will bitch for days about that.

>skin color is the only difference between races

You wanna know how I got these welfare checks?

what pisses me off is that the white make up is not even around THE WHOLE FUCKING EYE
FUCKING HELL

joker is a meme character so I honestly wouldnt care

>LAKEITH
KEK

WHY DO THEY DO THIS, WHATS WRONG WITH REGULAR KEITH

youtube.com/watch?v=gODZzSOelss

He's nigerian

It's not like the Joker's ethnicity is a big part of his character, so who the fuck cares as long as the actor is good.

youtube.com/watch?v=GfaGm6XlpGQ

NO ONE POSTED THIS, FUCK NEO Sup Forums

>>>/reddit/
This is an alt-right website.

>LaKeith
>La
>Keith
>LaKeith

I wonder what he would have been called if he had been a girl...

god damn that scene was sexy

thrown yourself into a fucking car compactor

This just a site's guesses for possible actors who could play the part. This isn't anything remotely close to anything official nor are any of this actors seriously being considered. This list also includes Jonah Hill.

Lets be fucking real. (((Studio executives))) do not have the balls to let diversity get in the way of their shekels.

where have you been the last year

but ((((((((((they)))))))))) do need to be stopped

Oh yeah, the ethnic minority going up against white
corporate generational billionaire Bruce Wayne won't
change the character dynamics at all.

Hmm, how about when Arab-ethnic Joker does one of his
cute signature terror attacks on Gotham? Defo no
uncomfortable resonances there.

I wonder if they got a black actor for the Joker if he would have a problem with wearing white makeup.

>you would never know what race he is because all of his skin is covered.

If you paint a black man green and a white man green, you're still going to be able to tell that they're a black man and a white man. Race is more than just skin color.

This, I'm not sure some of the left-wing types promoting this idea have really thought it through. They're basically advocating for a story where a maniacal minority slaughters (mostly) white people while a white billionaire tries to stop him. I can already see the headlines:

>"Batman: A Superhero for Donald Trump's America"
>"Why (minority who plays Joker) is an Uncle Tom"

I unironically think a nigger Joker doing white face could be visually interesting.

>a muslim or black man playing an insanely violent psychopath
You know it does make sense

Somenone literally died for this.

They'd probably go for some kind of emotional or physical abuse angle at the hands of whittu peepo.

I just want more Jared Leto. Expand the lore of Leto's/Affleck's city. Fuck this random nonsense. Yes I want Elseworld's tales but now is not the time wait until the DCEU is over. I give the DCEU 12 years tops.

>I just want more Jared Leto.
you're the only man on the planet who does

stupid girl

Riz and Stanfield could both play incredible villains but I don't think the Joker is right.

Riz Ahmed as Riddler could work. They should both go for more indie villains, will be better than just going for the joker.

Honestly the joker is the most overdone character in capeshit outside of Spider-Man