Why the fuck do you care who puts their dick in who?

Why the fuck do you care who puts their dick in who?
Why is it your business? Nobody's getting in your face and telling you who you can and can't fuck.
So why are you doing it to others?
Are you, perhaps, jealous?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3925826/#!po=7.89474
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
jbhe.com/features/49_college_admissions-test.html
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809
youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HOLY SHIT at the uggos that Black guys get. Meanwhile Asian men get the HOTTEST White girls like this

>Meanwhile Asian men get the HOTTEST White girls like this

Have you ever heard about the trojan war? It's like that since the beginning of mankind

>>Meanwhile Asian men get the HOTTEST White girls like this
With her Asian boyfriend

Literally didn't answer my question

I don't like it for the same reason i don't like bestiality. It disgusts me.

Kek found the nigger on pol

>>>Meanwhile Asian men get the HOTTEST White girls like this

Why do you never respond to questions? Are you autistic?

>>>>Meanwhile Asian men get the HOTTEST White girls like this
An Asian guy gets the bang this

You ever read Brave New World? A lack of caring about issues like these leads to that.

I'm glad big government stopped regulating the personal freedom of sex. Anti-race mixing laws were just another way for big government to infringe on our rights.

>dad r u really mad at me????? lmao!!!!!

Fuck u rice nigger. It's time for white men to chase beautiful Thick blacc women.

Asians are among the least desirable races, stop spamming your bullshit in every thread you autistic VIRGIN CHINK.

>Are you, perhaps, jealous?

What's wrong with being jealous of a genetic dead end that can only move up by fucking something outside of his own race?

I answer your question. Humans are feeling naturally disgusted when we see a women of our tribe with other man. Only brainwashed Americans can defend the destruction of their own race.

I think it's basic humanity to be against race mixing.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3925826/#!po=7.89474
>In 2005, Kosfeld et al. published their now seminal paper showing that intranasal oxytocin (OXT) administration increased interpersonal trust. This finding spawned broad interest into the effects of OXT on social and emotional behavior in humans and its implications for translational medicine. Over the years OXT has gained the reputation of facilitating empathy and affiliation, based on early findings reporting beneficial effects of OXT on trust, social support, and processing social information. This view is supported by studies showing that OXT improves cognitive empathic abilities such as mindreading and recognizing positive emotional expressions. As a result of these positive effects on social behavior, there has been considerable speculation about OXT’s therapeutic potential in people with social and emotional disabilities.

>For example, OXT has also been shown to increase…defensiveness toward out-group members and increased in-group conformity.

>Although this ethnocentrism might be considered prosocial within one’s own group defensiveness toward an out-group is not, and extreme ethnocentrism often leads to nationalism or even racism.

>Furthermore, ethnocentrism occurs naturally in the normal population: under normal circumstances people tend to favor their own group over out-group members. Thus, interaction with in-group members is generally considered more rewarding. Also, a negative interaction with out-group members may constitute a form of negative feedback compared to positive interaction with in-group members. Our model predicts that administration of OXT would increase these differences. It strengthens the rewarding type of interaction and reinforces the effect of negative feedback. In this context, OXT indeed promotes ethnocentrism.

>You see a guy on the street with a dildo in his ass, and he has a ball gag in his mouth
Wouldn't you be upset?
>You see a guy on the road with a shirt that says "proud to be a pedophile" and he's walking his 5 year old daughter to school
Wouldn't you be upset?
>You see a guy with an AK 47 walking around and a knife in his back pack
I KNOW you would be upset.

Those things are extreme examples. But you none-the-less would be upset, right?
But by principle, it's THEIR bodies, their choices, and their liberty. You might not see anything "illegal", but you nevertheless feel angered by it.
That is the principle explanation of why we're allowed to get angry when we see someone do something we don't like. We can get angry by it, we're allowed to; we're all adults here; it's good to be honest. We could be jealous, or maybe we hate black people. It doesn't matter what the reason is; when we hate something, we want something done about it; that's what makes us rightwing, because morality is law.

>race
Literally doesn't exist, ask a scientist. Like one with a degree, not one who sits in his mom's basement all night posting on here...

In 200 years, it will be no more girls like her, are you OK with this? Are you a bot?

Sure?

Difference between races / racial reality

Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15508000
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

Human intelligence is highly heritable.
nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html

Scientific consensus is that IQ tests are not racially biased.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305

Very poor Whites are comparably intelligent to very wealthy blacks.

Black children raised in White households have similar IQs to black children in black households.
psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001

The average African IQ is estimated at 79.
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741

The average African-American IQ is 85, compared to the average White IQ of 100.
udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf

The white-black gap in SAT scores, a proxy for IQ, is increasing.

Genes for large brains, linked to high IQ, are common everywhere except Africa.
wsj.com/articles/SB115040765329081636

Intelligence has at least a 40-50% genetic basis.
articles.latimes.com/2011/aug/10/news/la-heb-genetic-study-intelligence-20110809

IQ scores are the best predictor of success in Western society.

IQ is 75% heritable among Whites.

We don't really care, if you wanna get shagged by a nog, go ahead, but don't start complaining when he'll beat you up and leave you when you push out some half-assed monstrosity out of your now undesirable baby factory.

Wow, so we can drug the country into the Fourth Reich?

Google regression to the mean.

→ →

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

time.com/3461485/how-previous-sexual-partners-affect-offspring/

Telegony is real.

>Are you, perhaps, jealous
REEEEEEEEEEE

because it statistically never ends well. it's irritating and a similar concept to you wanting to indulge more in the work of someone you hate simply because finding more reasons to hate them naturally stimulates you. people just want to vent toward the stupidity of others, especially when that stupidity gets them fucked over and leaves them ever so ignorant regardless.

Fun fact obiut OXT.

You only need to sleep a few hours every 2-3 days on it. ...shits impossible to get unless you work in a lab though

because of culture, idc if a white acting black fucks white girls but nigger culture is cancer and they produce single moms with niglets that get the same attitude.

I don't, I fuck black girls man

Did anyone ever fucking confirm that it is Marion Le Pen?

Not her, your cuck fantasies will have to wait leaf.

I want proofs!

Why does it matter? You know white women have the highest numbers in mental health issues.

Kek couldn't answer that one could you racemixer?

>Why the fuck do you care who puts their dick in who?
All rational people would find the collective dumbing down and uglification of the human gene pool disgusting, OP.

You're the one who made the thread.
You give more fucks about this than I could ever.
Fuck off back to Sup Forums kid.

because that cunt is breeding with a mongoloid harambe , why the fuck would you support that

because the niggers are too poor to see a doctor

Racemixing is a crime against a people.

I don't do any of that I just voice my obligatory disgust at the fact that people breed niggers. It's like taking a work of art that is genetics and shitting on it.

Schools will diagnose students with mental health issues through the counselors sometimes.