Are the leaks out yet?

Are the leaks out yet?

This. Did Mr. Smith leak anything other than supposedly having sold the episode?

It's been up for hours, how slow are you? It's only up in certain places and still no 1080 yet though.

>Game.of.Thrones.S07E07.The.Dragon.And.The.Wolf. - [Leaked] - [HORiZON]

Screen for proof.

Link? TPB shows me no results....

It's not up there.

I wanna believe this. Can you link at all?

Lies

Thanks for the pm!

you are a faggot

leaaaaaaksajfgah joasigodhgogs
UFCK

are u fkin blind lmao

Nice photoshop

i love side boob

the leakers dont have shit... the last episode got leaked by accident by hbo themselves... most likely u have to wait till sunday

not even a proper quality shop

Why do you want it spoiled?

>pretends that a leak exists

Why can't you impatient faggots wait a week? Not even a week at this point, two days.

All you impatient little shits disgust me.

Part of it is anticipation for BOATSEX and part of it is that I can't wait for this shit to be over.

KEK. i actually thought this was real. wouldn't have thought otherwise if i didnt read the comments and take a closer look. 10/10 photoshop. post this on reddit or i will.

Why should we wait?

I have seen the season finale AMA

When Arya teleports behind Littlefinger and cuts his throat did she say any cool one liner like 'Checkmate" or "Game over" or "Nothing personal"?

How much of the wall does the wight dragon take down in the final scene?

checked

Little finger asks her if playing along with his plot was part of her plan. Arya replies "Of Course"

Your little games are over she says as she cuts his throat as he stumbles over the edge of those Winterrun inner walls, that everyone uses to look down on each other. She does it because Bran pretty much tells everything relevant to that situation.
Pretty much entire eastwatch. Tormund escapes but looses his arm.

You're a big girl.

Only a couple of days to go, go watch some films or a new TV series in the meantime, if you actually watch anything other than GoT.

For me.

I check solarmoviez every day for this shit, nothing yet. I'm surprised there's not even leaked pictures yet.
Supposedly takes the entire Eastwatch section of the wall

Because it's perfectly acceptable to wait calmly for the scheduled programming.

There was no leak.
It's a marketing strategy of HBO.

You've got cucked my son.

This, there was no leak, there's no screens or anthing. The last episode will not at all be leaked you'll have to wait.

sent ;^)