twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hopefully not.

Why did they cast an uggo for Light?

I have to keep pausing this movie. It's so painful to watch. Almost done

Lol this. Awful, awful movie.

Write the sequel

How much did that movie cost?

$40 million

Hopefully. There's lots of things they could do with the ending.

wasnt light supposed to be a really smart chad

No, he's supposed to be a beta future school shooter who is outsmarted by his girlfriend.

Not if there's a god, no.

Part 2 confirmed then?

He lost. How do you get out of his situation. Either L killed him or his dad caught him and found the Death Note. If he kills his dad all suspicion falls on him again, L is borught back and rekt him anyways.

Only way out I see is Ryuk killing him like in the manga and then taking the Note to give it to someone else.

they decided to make light look like the fanbase instead

The word of mouth will destroy it.
Even the turboSJW in RT hated it.
Making a sequel is money loss.

The fanbase of death note are fujoshis.
He should have been fatter and with purple hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=RgbwyXBIKEU

That fucking climax with the Ferris wheel. As soon as I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love started playing I was couldn't stop laughing. Shit was hilarious.

This is completely toothless and a poor imitation of the original scene, also that fucking swoosh effect when it switches to Mia is some Malcolm in the Middle shit.

WE

WUZ

ARE FIGHTING DREAMERS

L AND SHIET

painfully obvious reddit samefag

it's spelled "Lawliet"

Well, there you have it. That's our story, Light's dead. Goodnight

Jesus

It's not badly directed and not even that terrible of acting. The actions of the characters is just so illogical (talking in the open about being Kira, showing the girl the Death Note abruptly, etc.) and the dialogue is odd at times.

ending is garbage. where's delete bro??????

>X turn on the news
>X turns on TV and its instantly on the news

Get rid of the L and Kira plot (outside of the reddit) and it's a better movie.

also Near and Mello

kino film

So was the plot like the anime or did they change it completely?

>Change race of all other characters
>Nobody cares
>L is black
>WE WUZ!!
Can somebody explain? Is it just because of the whole "haha niggers are stupid"-thing?

uh...

It's a high school movie with a death note.

in the coffee house conversation where he basically admits to L that he's Kira he also informs L that he didnt kill the good people, that those were someone else. he also informs L that the kira power is transferable. he also presents a deal, a partnership, that maybe they want the same things. L tosses that deal aside (while claiming he never uses a gun)

during the chase scene he more or less gives up to L that Mia is the one with the mention of her calculus book.

at the end when L finds the death note page with the FBI agents written on it in Mia's room and he's considering writing Light into the death note i can tell you he absolutely didnt... why?
not because L doesnt kill, he's clearly ready to throw away that morality and pop some caps in a nigga in revenge for lullaby singing watari.
and not because there's going to be a sequel either, there is no way they're dumb enough to pin their hopes on that.
it's because there is the seed of doubt, L knows that Light is kira but he now has reason to believe he didnt kill watari, didnt kill the FBI agents and there is even the possibility that there is another Kira out there right now.....

the keikaku doori is better than most people are even getting...
1) he kills the murderer of 11 innocent people who was threatening to murder him and steal the precious (Light at the end of the film is still a good god)
2) he removes all police suspicion of him as kira by being in a coma during kira kills
3) he diminishes L hatred of him by pushing the blame onto Mia
4) he diminishes L suspicion of him as current kira by seeding all the information he needs to believe the death note has transferred
5) L might know now that the Death Note kills with writing on paper and a few rules but he doesnt know fully, if he at all thinks that Light is no longer Kira and that another Kira is out there then he would definitely want Light alive to provide him with information about how the Death Note works

Just what I'd rate the original Death Note, fitting.

>Netflix finally release true kino
>Animeme shits shit on it so they can make sure everyone knows how hardcore they are for having seen the original

Death Note will be this years BvS

I just want to know what the hell was Ryuk saying at the very end. I've watched that scene a few times but I can't understand anything.

nü-males

Then why not stop watching?

Do you literally watch movies just so you can shit post about them on here?

"Humans are so interesting"

As in, "L is about to kill your ass despite saying he didn't believe in vengeance"

and im not too sure of this one with how it was directed but i think Light doesnt explain his keikaku doori to dad, just us the audience.... it's possibly the reason he's willingly admitting to dad that he's kira is because he believes he's changed his dad's mind on this.
at the start dad was black and white.
then he was lesser of two evils.
he knows he son got the guy he always wanted to get but couldnt now.
he also believes that like himself, his son has lost the woman he loves in an accident.
his father has every reason to believe in him....also like L right now he has no way of knowing Light still has this power......unless he looks under his pillow.

it's entirely possible that if there is a sequel it will be Light, Dad and L all buddy copping it up to take down a non-existant kira.
i think the reason that this version removes touching a death note to see the shinigami is specifically because they dont want that complication later.

>movie
Nigga I thought it was a low budget tv series

It was pitched to netflix as a series

What did she mean by this?

Thanks man.

God I hope so. I laughed from almost start to finish watching that train wreck.

I would have liked more if there were 2 twists at the end.
Mia is the villain, the death note changes owner then riuk likes her so much that he offers her the eyes deal, Light grows from being a coward to being somewhat competent and kaikakus his way into making Mia kill black L using the eyes, then he kills her and recovers the control of the death note.
The second twist would be that black L wasn't the real L (he isn't shown in the movie) we see watari talking to someone on the phone about the black guy being dead.

I'm absolutely sure it was intentional comedy. Creators were straight up mocking original

>we want the "the guest" and "John Wick" audience

it's literally a dark comedy on top of psychological thriller.

It's the same director as Guest

she means this

Queer and Jello sucked in the anime too

Post more of this qt.

I thought there were plans for a trilogy?

>smoking during cheer practice
>DROPPED

>she's a smoker so she definitely had a lighter on her
>had the death note with her name in it
>didnt frantically find her name and burn the page
PLOT HOLE

The fact that she was even on the cheerleading team was one of the dumbest fucking things. The scene of her at the top of the pyramid pouting about it and lighting a cigarette really set the tone for me.

Once your name is written, you can't do shit about it.

No

Watch the movie. New rule.

you. didnt. watch. the. movie.

Refresh your memories of best scene
>youtube.com/watch?v=SgLZf-GXaWA

So Final Destination was really just Kira, right?

>Animeme shits shit on it so they can make sure everyone knows how hardcore they are for having seen the original
Weebs can't understand western kino

So how do you guys honestly rate the film?

I've got a few compliments for it as well as a much larger list of complaints.

All in all I'm going to give it a Willem Dafoe/10

>not ordering her to accompany him to a love hotel

Was Light gay?

4/10

A few changes and it could have been an average movie.

I didn't like anything about it.

What the fuck. As if it wasn't retarded enough.

Am I supposed to like the jew who looks like the Goose or the nigger?

You can't use the Death Note to force someone to do something that they would never do unless it's death-related.

Only works once though.

can you make a webm of that scene please?

every death note adaption changes, creates, removes rules.

where did it ever say that?

the feels

Sure you can. People have a biological urge to fuck. It'd just be like having Watari look up L's name and disregard sleep.

None of the shit he made Watari do was death-related.

>The conditions for death will not be realized unless it is physically possible for that human or it is reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human
>reasonably assumed to be carried out by that human.

Remind me why she tying so hard to catch Kira?

And their explanation for why you can make anyone kill himself:
>Suicide is a valid cause of death. Basically, all humans are thought to possess the possibility to commit suicide. It is, therefore, not something unbelievable to think of.

Her fiancé was the FBI guy Light used to kill all the other FBI agents

This is actually the best version of Death Note I've seen. They should have worked it as a series however; the movie does feel rushed.

He killed her fiancee.

He killer her fiance and she is also former CIA member

>Lord Kira

youtu.be/aPulAk0nuT4

They can't be serious.

im not seeing the part that prevents you making them have sex beforehand.
if you make them write shit on a wall you can make them have sex.

>JUST

>From the director of “Blair Witch,” a new vision of the hit manga by Tsugumi Ohba and Takeshi Obata.
>a new vision
>not an adaptation

they're not.
i like the scream even better later during the chase scene in between them kicking people in the face jumping over them.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

truly ahead of their time

If it's unreasonable for a girl to ever have sex with you then the Death Note can't get you laid.

where do you think you are?

of course people do that