Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War
youtube.com/watch?v=Qo3UYevpRz4
liveleak.com/view?i=bc4_1201120687
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It only smellz

>mfw even designated country makes fun at sharts

they did something to the food, so it's probably both.

>It only smellz

What if it's more than smellz?

Like Cubix, Sharts are for everyone but also like cubix, are a big fat global scam to bleed parent's wallets dry and pumping kids full of communist propaganda.

Gotta love all the photoshopped shit stains and the forced SHART IN MART meme that goes along with them

It doesn't matter, we are all amerisharts in the end

It depends which leg it slips down first, if it's left leg it is left wing, if it's right leg it's right wing

I wanna smell that shart

i dont see why everyone is ripping on shart in marts and poo in loos, if you were a dindu would you rape, rob, or go near someone whos sharted in mart or pooed in loo? i mean, i know poo in loos are shit skins themselves but do you have sand niggers in your country alhola snack baring? maybe our indian friends are right.

they are shmart
shmart wing.

Oh India. Butthurt (pun intended) at the Poo In Loo meme and trying to have people look elsewhere isn't going to work.

We all laugh at the walmart olean eating EBT fattys that shit their pants. That is not normal and that is why we take those pics and laugh.

Shitting in the street IS normal in India.

that is the difference my fine future H1B visa worker.

>united stains of america

>Sharting damage control

why are burgers so sensitive about shitting their pants?

Don't be so butthurt. It only feeds the Pajeets

>Rajeet mocking people for crapping themselves
What a time to be alive.

I know right? We basically have been sharting on the entire world for decades anyways

Anything you don't like belongs to the wind you don't belong to, really.

DELETE THIS

Why are you so sensitive about losing a war to emus you pathetic excuse for a country?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emu_War

SHARTERS lean to the right, for sure
the left eats healthy and practises physical exercise

Is Slim Goodbody red-pilled?

SHART IN THE MART.

Whats the matter? Us Americans talk shit about every country every chance we get but you can't even handle one dumb meme?

Lighten up.

at least Indians take their pants off before relieving themselves
muricans don't even care, they just shit whenever they want

That's just efficiency. Adult diapers are quite comfortable actually.

Damage control , shart in mart are shops

Wow, does your country hate freedom or something? It's my right as an American to poo in isle 2.

SHART IN MART

Does sharting have something to do with the anal jew?

I hear that those who engage in buggery, as they age and their sphincter loses elacticity, get a prolapsed anus and require adult diapers.

a poo in loo is asking about sharts

why cant sharters and pooers just like, get along man

I would gladly die if it meant killing everyone in this thread.

Haha I love this "shart in mart" meme, the indian that came up with this retort to "poo in loo" is their King

PLOP IN SHOP

what is it with indians? do you all have an anal fixation?

i'm against it, because SHART isn't typically a word you hear in America. i'm a proponent of

POOPER IN THE SUPER

Americans do not "shart in mart". Read pic related for an explanation.

uuuUuuUUUH you bastards just unsuppressed something. Greensext.
>work at lube place when I was just some little kids. 2007
>'wierd but cute' faced euro girl worked their briefly, dated the Chad of the guys around that were hwp to her.(notmelol)
>ffwd just a couple short years no contact randomly contacts me to go to free karate class. K.
>meet her & her fat friend (no) for tee before karate
>go for heeyah's 1 bus ride later.
>fat girl wearing Jammie bottoms whole time
>karate instructor is like 'this is how you roll, now roll around
>done karate b3, only good at falling and rolling in life. err'one miring my green belt skills.
>so dizzy from rolling, it's been a while
>time to spot. I have to spot fatty.
>try to backroll a cow- she's trying to go over her head like every dummy.
>she has shart and it's of questionable time of origin but of certain pungency
>I pokerface even though it's a reddit meme and also it didn't exist yet
>roll fatty the human burger around and swallow my first red pill about how bad my life sucks
>after do independent stuff, but fatty needed a spotter still, so the sensei swapped me out so I could suffer silently the first symptoms of shart shock.
>new spotter is less autistic then me, excused himself when he noticed, and told the shart sempai.
>shart-sama tells pudgy tumblr glasses Canadian girl that she needs to leaf
>after do yoga with euro face
>not enough yoga ass in world to make me horny after experiencing shart-fu

This actually is starting to really explain some stuff..

Kek. Ok that is much better.

Left

They have to have safe spaces and throw temper tantrums when they dont get their way so I can see them shitting themselves like toddlers if they act like one

now that's the fucking spirit!
own it, be proud of your SHART

Shart is usually a southern/east coast meme. Except it also includes oregon, commiefornia and caloradah.

HAHAHAHAHA EPIC LE FUNNEY MEME HAHAHA LMFAO *upvoted*
POOPEY HAHAHA POOP
SHART XD HEHEHEHEHE
Why don't you autistic retards fuck off to where you belong? Your grade school level toilet humor isn't funny, and it has no place here on Sup Forums of all places. Fuck off.

Found the aloha snackbar guiz

>being this butthurt
Don't forget to wipe, cooper. You can get a rash.

PLOP IN SHOP

are you gonna cry little faggot?
are gonna sent the retards that say A FUCKING LEAF in Sup Forums also?

so you dish it but can't take it? fucking coward fucking fag

pic related MAJOR SHART

>france
>shart in the streets
>hailed a hero

You do realise that taco bell is unable to be sold in australia or europe because the meat is considered "pet food grade". You sugar your bread, sorry, you high fructose corn syrup your bread till it counts as confectionery, the quality of your vegetables is terrible because you constantly cut costs and in general the american diet is an utter nightmare.

Until you fix that shit, then there will be an ample supply of americans not able to form solid stools and who will go on to feature in pictures with shit staining their pants.

did they drop her?

Fucking hell Burgers. While Prajeet just shits everywhere, at least they don't just shit them selves in public

Because it's part of a campaign by foreign agencies to corrupt the board, of which you're likely a part of. Out.

Shut up cunt, the sharter is busy wiping his ass with a leaf

Those fucking faces ,lol

underrated

Toppest kek.

One dumb meme that is a twist on a meme that was rapidly beginning to die because it has no application outside of directly shit talking Indians.

i'm getting bored of people falling for these

t. sharter

it was a slippery catch

This would make the shit cultural Marxism and the asshole the Jews. Makes sense actually.

Oh, gee, another Gay, Beta Candian

I don't know, but by sharting or shitting on a streets
There are less toilets to clean
Thank you USA and India, our greatest allies

So you mean to tell me you take Indians opinions seriously?

For me to be offended by someone I would have to respect them.

who asked you Ahmed?
go die with your finished country

not even realistic diarrhea

Left wing, right wing, doesn't matter. But sharters are ALWAYS redpilled.

>implying you wouldn't let her sit on your face and then cum in her shitty ass
Gay.

underrated

Cant take a joke pussy?

SHART

youtube.com/watch?v=Qo3UYevpRz4

I can still see it wud da fug!?!?

brown ring

>be kangaroo flag
>make 150,000 USD shekels a year
>still live in abject poverty due to cost of living
>post smug comments on a Hungarian woodshop forum via the internet I pay 200 bucks a month to get 28k/sec

I did shrooms once with my brother and halfway through the trip I was straight up convinced I shit myself. I was wiping my hand with my ass and kept looking to see if I had shit on my hand.. I was sure the shrooms had me so fucked up that I had lost total control of my bowel movements and couldn't stop shitting my pants. Shit was terrifying as fuck lmao.

liveleak.com/view?i=bc4_1201120687

>"underrated"
>..according to another sharting burger

lel

yeah me too
what the fug

>I wipe my ass with a leaf

>Be kangaroo flag
>Eat actual food
>Cost of living is high, but so are wages, leading to one of the highest qualities of living on the planet
>Wonder how the americans are still failing at the very basic notions of how to build a society, like edible food

Both. Sharting is truly non-discriminatory and can be done by anyone and everyone.

I've never seen a meme this forced. Guess there's nothing to use against America if you have to make stuff up.

to all the shart in mart trolls ITT,
for the record, I am a responsible person. I have a degree, I own a home and I have a family. The fact that you link "shart in marts" to degenerate welfare queens is detestable.
I have Chron's disease and yes, I shit myself a little before I can make it to the bathroom. That doesn't make me different from anyone else with a disease. Some people have seizures, some have diabetes and need to take insulin, some have an eating disorder, and I happen to have accidents that cause loose bowels.
So. fucking. what.

What about 'scarf down barf' for brits? Literally the most hilarious forced meme ever.

>sharting synergizer

>tfw you shart in the mart but you can't shake the poop out of your pant leg

Sad.

lel, cant take the bantz get out of the chan

the shartmart meme is quite a good counterattack from PooLoo

You are probably one of those that posted "revenge for Pearl Harbour" when the Fukushima quake occured

Fresh veggies and meat available year round here senpai at very little cost.

Yer shootin blanks m8

hot. but it would be better if rapist was black guy

4 quads confirm it. Poo in loo is real and shart in mart is not. Case closed.

>Fresh Veggies
I dont think you understand what those are
>Meat
So sub standard we aren't allowed to sell it for human consumption here, as in it is literally illegal due to health and food standards.
>Low Cost
One out of three

I can handle the bantz.
The problem is it's retarded banter. It's literally not even offensive.
It's not even like when they call us burgers. Which is also not offensive, but it at least comes from a place of truth. Americans eat a lot of hamburgers.

The shart in marts are probably less than 1% of our population. Maybe even 2% if I wanna be real liberal with the number.

The poo in loos on the other hand literally over 50% of them are street shitters. The meme actually makes sense
The shart in mart meme is not offensive, it's inaccurate, and it's forced to a point where it almost seems like desperation. Excuse me for not hopping on the train. I guess I just "can't handle the bantz"
Fuckin kids.

no that's your dad, that why your mom had to fuck a nigger instead

>365,000 young people died of the shits in a year
>There are only 1.4 million people under 5 in a country of over a billion
What a crock of shit