Why don't you convert to the reliigon of peace?

why don't you convert to the reliigon of peace?

we will all have to sooner or later. Id rather do it later

da fuk is a reliigon

Odin forbids it

These threads are awful

>We will all have to
>all
Dues Vult motherfucker

Im trying to be realistic.

I'm so sick of the fucking defeatism.

Death to the demoralized.

So being real isn't fighting for what you believe in?

you know its true lads. I admire your word but thats all they are.
how many have you killed so far?

I'd love to go to the army after college.

that won't work Im afraid.
you'll be working directly for the people who have caused all of this..
at least you guys have guns if shit gets real at home.
I dont know the answer and Im not looking forward to the future. I think its going to get ugly pretty fast

it would be easier to start kidnapping and killing our leaders than to stop the muslim invasion with a war between citizens, agree?
if merle/hillary/blair was gone today we would have made significant progress.
I think assignations are the key. drastic steps but I can't think of anything else.

>Jews to gentiles: You are animals it's okay to kill you
>Muslims to infidels: You are animals it's ok to kill you also we smash kids and marry our cousins
>Christians about non christians: There might be some weeping and gnashing of teeth but chill buh it's cool we respect you
Why the fuck is Christianity 'evil' and these other cunts innocent victims according to the left?
Do they even fucking research anything or they're just pure cucks?
These are actual sentiments from the quaran and talmud.
What the actual fuck?

the us goverments milltary and police will intervine if islamists do try a revolution and take over, do not underestimate the government, even yours might do the same. Remember also we have chemical nukes and all sorts of weapons.

we are talking about stopping it now though, not waiting for it to reach a critical mass so that the only answer is 'chemical nukes'.
I agree they have the power to stop anything but surely it should stop today not later down the road when its too late.
change in attitude and policy is what we need but we all know it will never happen.
guess you were right all along.

well its not just killing people, surely i dont agree with the whole lets kill terroists thing, we should just leave them alone and put a giant dome or something to cover the land and check up in 10 years, or make some kind of operation with faking we all believe in islam but we really dont. In all honesty we really dont need to kill sand monkeys, just let everyone live same thing with retards in Africans, i believe in a new world order but without wiping 500 million people off the earth surely their is a less of a retarded earth.

*and

I think the modern population in the west is built on narcism and weakness. only the strong stand up for what is right at the cost of being outcast.
we are the minority at the moment. when we become the majority it could change but I dont think that will happened for centuries.

You forgot Christianity demonize infidels too, criminal?

>b-but it doesn't promote aggressive action against degeneracy

Yeah, because it's a cuck religion.

What is the religion of war?
Satanism?
Islam is just heresy religion.

think about the next time you kill someone, think in your brain "why did i do this again"

pride could solve most of this.
if we were proud of our countries maybe we'd fuck off back to them and make it work.
leftist fools in my country constantly are saying they are 'ashamed' to be British meaning it works both ways...

abdul is not proud of his country to he moves to mine.

sarah the liberal is ashamed to be British so invites Abdul.

I love my country and want Sarah and Abdul to fuck off somewhere else.

its a mess

I already did. For 30 years now AMA

are you the sultan of brunei?

but killing isnt worth it over some bull shit people, what will sand monkeys accomplish when we become like them per say, we will just end up killing eachother, think about it. All islamic countries are shit holes they got their goal and they kill eachother, it solves nothing

rare

>rare

im rarer then brunei brunei posted alot during this entire month.

No, but I'm related to him though, a very far relative, but fyi royalty here isn't rare.

I dont want to kill anyone, hell, I dont think I could if I wanted too. I do on the other hand want to see certain people dead, they are the leaders at the top who impose this shite on to us. fuck them all, I was doing alright before I heard of Angela Merkle

are you rich?

post pics of ur country/money with timestamp to prove you're not a proxyfag

Because I don't want my wife become that.
Because I don't want spent times to believe in a god which never existed.
Because I don't want respect a "prophet".

same thing with myself, i dont want to hurt anyone because i dont think anyone deserves it. Over bull shit am i still considered human.

some DEFINITELY deserve it Friend.

Because if I could never drink alcohol again then I would probably end up blowing myself up.

perfect

I'm alright
Here u go, no papers though I'm outside

Thanks, now I can put this in my collection
Only if you had paper, or a hand with your pinky finger up. But thanks user have fun being rich

how is your tiny island