Why was military Francis so good?

Why was military Francis so good?

Also general Malcolm thread

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541
youtube.com/watch?v=pEG88IRW2k0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I watched this show like seven times, I'd give and eye and a hand to be able to watch it again for the first time

Why aint they give Francise his own show?it was weird how it would all of a sudden go to his shit far away from family and shit

Best episode incoming

who's the girl doing Female malcolm?

That's not the bowling or the Hal watching the kids for a night episode, those two were as good as quacks disolving in your stomach.

I still don't get why hal was protrayed as fat on that episode?

Quacks you say

>That's not the bowling or the Hal watching the kids for a night episode
Stellar post

because that's how stressful it is for a father to put 4 girls trough puberty/living with 5 women in the house

Having sons keep him active, see the webm. Without sons he just eats and gets fat

>that time went the kids went full megazord in order to defeat hal

good times

RIP Commandant.

liveleak.com/view?i=dbe_1329944541

who else here /boonatic/?

YES

the block party episode

>lego city
>it had a playmobil army

>It's a Francis cuts off Spangler's hand and gets away with it episode

What happened to our government lead by a council of wise elders?

>I had them lined up and shot.

>I had them lined up and shot.
>You know son, maybe you've been spending too much –
>Silence! Seize him!

Absolutely love the show and just finished a rewatch. I never realized how much of a piece of shit everyone in the family is until now (except maybe Dewey).

This episode is an insult to the brave men and women who give their lives for the entertainment of shitposters on Sup Forums

>Reese/Hal and even Lois
>Pieces of shit

You can even eat tha dishes.

Dewey is a peace of shit

Reese mellowed out at the end to an extent but he's sort of self explanatory. Hal skipped Fridays for years and years despite the family struggling financially and spent lots of money on dumb shit and also was the driving force to steal 10 thousand dollars from Malcolm (though Lois finished the job in a weird and out of character moment). Lois was just hypocritical, self-important, and rather vicious. A lot of stuff that she did was for the family's good or whatever but she was domineering and lacked self-awareness in many situations. The shitter scale goes
Francis>early Reese>Malcolm>late Reese>Lois>Hal>Dewey

He worked extra hours during the other 4 day didn't he, to get those fridays off

Reese was best boy

Is that the episode when Dewey puts him in a box and he thinks he's going to China?

Did he? Even then he spent tons of money on dumb shit like going to Seaworld.

i dont recall

>He doesnt have a Hal folder

That kind of looks like the one where Reese gets some foreign wife his grandma sets him up with that cucks him in the end

It was a subplot to develop his character and switch up the setting of the show for a bit. It gave them more freedom to mix ul the formula

Same but with always sunny

Lisa Foiles

Should I kill myself ?

Dewey blesses you user

Francis spending way too long at the dude ranch, it having zero resolution and then them subsequently just unabashedly running out of ideas for him was a fucking crime

god damn this show was too good, I never actually watched all the episodes, only what was currently running on TV

youtube.com/watch?v=pEG88IRW2k0

Watch it, its basically a perfect show

If you like that scene watch cool hand luke

weren't they planning to do a new season? what happened?

They were thinking about it, it might still happen. Good thing being it would be a one off, just a catch up to see were all the characters are now

>that loli jenette mcurdy

What did the bee represent?

Ida is objectively the best character.

I think the "old country" is actually Croatia. But it can be any eastern european country based on her attitude.

best husbando.

please no

Every single Hal moment was pure kino

>Francis leaves those little Christmas cards with sound chips all over her house
based

Will my life ever be good?

thansk senpai

top waifu

The Fly on Breaking Bad was all along a reference of the Bee in Hal previous life.

>I think the "old country" is actually Croatia
I haven't watched that far into the show, but season 6 episode 18. At the folk dance you can see the Croatian flag and the men are pretty much wearing the standard croatian folk costume

The best thing about malcolm was the 4th wall breaking and that it only ever happened by Malcolm

Was Francis talent leadership? He always failed because he's dumb and lazy but he always succeeded in make people working in his plots.

Holy shit I forgot about her. My dick is hard

what episode?

>They literally made an episode about a 14 year old's tits