Why is what?

Because this White female is involved with an Asian male, statistically she is the following as compared to the average white female :

1) Higher education attainment
2) Higher income
3) Higher employment rate
4) Lower obesity rates / More attractive

Other urls found in this thread:

pitjournal.unc.edu/fall2013/proposal/biracial-problems-and-issues
youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w
archive.is/SqMNQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and where is your source fucker

Right here

I belive 90% of Sup Forums doesnt care if a white women dates indian, mexican, or asian.

The issue is specifically niggers since they are true animals. You wouldn't want your daughter involved with a savage beast no more then you would eant your mother or the women you like.

Op, what are you trying to accomplish by spammjng this? Do you think you're triggering Sup Forums by spamming the RICED meme?

Hardly a trigger my friend. Why not just troll with some BLACKED memes and some KEBABED memes? Look, asians are on average are intelligent and well mannered. Why would anyone care what women date a chilled asian dude?

Are you trying to troll the 10% of stormfaggots op?
Is that your sngle?
Because i have to tell you kid,
You come off as a rustled noodle dick asian with inferiority issues.

Cheers op

I believe 90% of Sup Forums doesnt care if a white women dates indian, mexican, or asian.

The issue is specifically niggers since they are true animals. You wouldn't want your daughter involved with a savage beast no more then you would eant your mother or the women you like.

Op, what are you trying to accomplish by spammjng this? Do you think you're triggering Sup Forums by spamming the RICED meme?

Hardly a trigger my friend. Why not just troll with some BLACKED memes and some KEBABED memes? Look, asians are on average are intelligent and well mannered. Why would anyone care what women date a chilled asian dude?

Are you trying to troll the 10% of stormfaggots op?
Is that your sngle?
Because i have to tell you kid,
You come off as a rustled noodle dick asian with inferiority issues.

Cheers op

This is a correlation not causation fallacy.

In fact, it's likely you got your dependent variable and independent variable mixed up. White women don't suddenly get collage education because they marry an Asian dude, rather it's probably because they went to collage that they were around more affluent Asian men, hence more likely to marry Asians.

It's not as though marrying an Asian had any benefit to her, rather that she was already well off.

Asians and whites are joining forces

ur a faggot

AMWF troll is designed to trigger cucks and niggers

She is also shitting on the asian guy's heritage by tainting it with lower intelligence (the european physique doesn't show up this early into the mix).

Indians, mexicans and non-east asians are also subhumans, you currynigger.

But I thought women preferred a large 9 inch dick that could actually pleasure them?

Every Asian Male White Female couple I have met has been bro tier.
Every Black Male White Female couple I have met has been scum.
I have never met an Asian Female White male couple that I have liked
And every Black Female White male couple I have met has been pretty cool
I would have no problem with my daughter dating an Asian guy
I would take issue with my daughter dating a black guy
I would have no problem if my son dated a black female.
I would however feel I failed as a parent if my white son dated Asian females.

So there's that.

RICED
R
I
C
E
D

WMAF is the future of the Aryan rice.

Educated White women have options on who to date / marry. Many of them specifically choose Asian men.

The point is that : Asian men get the best White girls.

they both look asian to me.

>I would have no problem with my daughter dating an Asian guy

And then Americans wonder why they are becoming a minority in their own country.

Asians are not your friends, they want your resources (jobs, money, political power, women). They will be your 'bro tier' while they can get something from you.

>Many of them specifically choose Asian men.
>The point is that : Asian men get the best White girls.

AsianMasculinity shills are hilarious. Asian girls worship white cocks because of their high social status. White women laugh at Asian cocks because they are tiny.

>had any benefit to her

She can deep throat without choking now.

Then is not going to be more 'best white girls', right?

Answer the questions.

Oh look, another Chang who can't get a decent girl is baiting people on Sup Forums.
There's been too much of that shit on here recently. Seems like Chang was ignored by yet another college girl.

>no suicide rate
Wonder why...

>Asians are not your friends
Paco, Whites and East Asians are the god tier, it's you filthy tacos that we want out of our country.

All of these Asian riced threads are made by Asian's. No one cares already. If you can get a white girl good for you. White girls will still always prefer Middle-Eastern's and Black's over you. My cousin just married an Asian and my uncle married a Filipino.

The 'future' of the Aryan race is becoming extinct.

>Weeaboo being delusional

Are you a troll or just an idiot?

Basically this, as much as I would prefer white women to stick to white males. I can overlook the differences differences of Asian Men(East Asian) because of their mannerism and non ape-like behavior.

NO NIGNOGS THOUGH THAT WOULD TRIGGER ME

>Asian girls worship white cocks because of their high social status
SE Asians girls =/= East Asians girls. You should know this since you posted a Taiwanese girl who is Han Chinese.

>Then is not going to be more 'best white girls', right?
There are about 1 billion 'white' people in the world. And if you expand the definition of white to include some latins who look like Christina Aguilera or Ricky Martin, that number jumps even higher.

This is BS. %60.5 percent of white men are not being married to Black women.

lmao whites get so insecure when they see asian men with their women

Another weeaboo.

That's why Sup Forums is a satire and no one can take you seriously.

Listen Mexican, you've been browning up threads all night. You clearly are too shitskinned to attract an Asian woman.

You are literally retarded

You are reading it wrong. That 60.5% is a first time marriage meaning they have never been married before.

Chinks get in here and explain yourselves

I'm about to marry a korean. Her brother dates white girls. I see no issue here.

He is right you know. Your kids with an asian won't look anything like you or your favorite anime characters. It is still race mixing. And your kids will hate you for doing it to them .

No I'm pretty sure you're wrong; you're the American's.

>There are about 1 billion 'white' people in the world.

But you are taking the best, no? Their number is even lower. How many high quality white girls do you think there are?

Sorry, but you are promoting the extinction of your lovely white girls, in less than 200 years they are going to become extinct. Congratulations.

Eurasian females are the future of the Aryan race you dirty Mexican.

I know a few half white half Asian's and I have to say I can hardly see any white in them. Even when they do get some white in them they still look overwhelmingly Asian and not that good looking. I don't think our genes were made for each other.

You're the most stupid troll I've met in Sup Forums, how old are you? 12?

>No I'm pretty sure you're wrong; you're the American's.
Why are you such an idiot? Just admit you are stupid and leave it that.

>But you are taking the best, no?
There are plenty of white girls to go around.

This. All the half asian, half white people I know, don't look any different from an average asian.They have asian features and bone structure.

Of course, and they are not going to identify themselves as whites or feel white culture as own. The vast majority of biracial are people without identity.

pitjournal.unc.edu/fall2013/proposal/biracial-problems-and-issues

Nowadays there are fewer and fewer, there is not going to be enough 'best white girls' for all of you. And you're promoting this thing.

Sorry, but your 'best white girls' are becoming extinct.

You can't call another person an idiot when your promoting stupid ideas.

We're shutting it down.

>this is now officially a CM/WF thread (canadian male/white female)

>how tall she is compared to him
>her kissing his forehead
KEKEKEEKKEKEKEKEKEKEKKEKE

>The vast majority of biracial are people without identity.

The children of Asian men + White women (AMWF) dont have those problems because their parent's relationships are equal. It is when there is an unequal partnership when problems arise like when BETA White men go to SE Asia and buy women there.

You know Pablo, it will be sweet when you and your buddies are outside T H E W A L L

why is she kissing his forehead? What the fuck?

holy shit at you picking & editing a vid. you missed the part when shown pics of Asian men to those Asian men and all of those blonde girls said "YES" to them.

Well I may as well throw Monica Lewinsky in for good measure take a look it will bring back memories.

youtu.be/dzG6ti5GA9w

Get out of here proxy Leaf.

holy shit at you selectively editing a vid. you missed the part when the girl (who BTW has an Asian father + White mother) showed pics of Asian men to those same blonde girls and all of those blonde girls said "YES" to them.

the fact that its ok to make fun of and laugh at asians while blacks and hispanics (and to some degree muslims) are shielded from legitimate criticism triggers me.

No, asshole.

Any biracial child is going to have the same problems, because they can't identify with a race or culture.

The offspring of your extinct 'best white girls' are going to become unsuccessful individuals with mental issues.

White man asian female couples make more according to that source. East asian women and successful white men are the best couples.

Somebodies upset all the ladies are after my special blend of maple syrup.

Bowdown to your master and get ready to prep the moose bitches.

>why is she kissing his forehead? What the fuck?
the pics in the OP were literally on their wedding day, wtf are you talking about?

and a tiny penis

>Average Canadian couple

>And you're promoting this thing.

protip:
- he is an insecure Chinese/Korean-American
- he has been doing it on multiple boards almost everyday since 2011 (mostly Sup Forums, Sup Forums , Sup Forums & /r9k/)

proof of his early presence in the archive

archive.is/SqMNQ

>prevent forest fires

Great.

No more blue eyed blondes, that's what you want, no?

So you don't think that's a little weird?

That's the kind of shit your grandma does to you as a kid, not your fucking wife on your wedding day.

If that's your point, then ok. But you could have made that more clear without your botched grammar.

Then I would say it doesn't divide between affluent whites and non-affluent. If you compared how many collage educated whites have white collage educated partners, then it should be a lot more comparable as a proportion.

>Paco still shitting up the thread
Asian women don't want shitskins. Get over it, beaner.

>select all images with mountains

Of any females on the planet, White females have the greatest options of whom they can choose as partner due to the equality they have in Western countries / education / income. Many of these highly educated White women pick Asian men.

>So you don't think that's a little weird?
why is it weird? it is one pic from a wedding ceremony.

Educated in gender studies?

>Many of these

Then there are not many 'best white women' as you said, right?

It's ironic, your obsession for white women is killing them.

No more blue eyed blondes.

And how will be their child? Will she be a 'best white woman'?

Of course not, because only two white persons can make a 'best white woman', and unfortunately for you, race mixing are killing these people.

If Am/Wf, then whites are apparently cucked.

If Wm/Af, then whites are still apparently cucked.

This is because asians aren't becoming an extinct species in their own countries. Each time these people mix the global population of whites dwindle.

Is there any race more suicidal than whites?

Basically this.

These idiots are killing whites.

>And how will be their child?
In case you are curious, here is their kid.

And their kid obviously is not one of your 'best whites women'. How do you feel knowing that your are promoting white genocide? How do you feel knowing that 'best white women' are becoming extinct?

Of course, you aren't going to answer me.

>The point is that : Asian men get the best White girls.

Am/Wf offspring don't become r9k tier. They also look much different from Wm/Af children. Generally speaking, the offspring tend to be better parented and don't come out bad nor are they r9k tier. This is probably because of the Asian males tend to be higher tier than White males in these particular couple combinations.

Lol no

The only white women that date them are fatties, weebs and raised by single mothers. You also get the spoiled upper middle class sluts that think they're being progressive and virtue signalling.

All white women that mix deserve to be punished brutally.

Had to double check the flag to see it wasn't Australia.

Wew lad what a retard

And no one has provided an evidence of this.

You should really blame the woman as Asian pussy is so much easier than white. Asian women are superior in every way minus looks lad, and that's what matters for long term marriage

It's just bitter Asian men angry that Stacy rejected then, ignore them.

If this guy is still not banned is because mods doesn't want. The question is, why are mods promoting these kind of threads?

>The only white women that date them are fatties, weebs and raised by single mother

1) Your biased opinion based on nothing
2) see actual facts

why should I be banned? The mods arent promoting anything.

>Taiwanese girl who is Han Chinese.
nice tautology. was your grandfather a nationalist coward?

Leaf being as retarded as ever

Taiwanese is not a race or ethnicity as it is a nationality. All Taiwanese (except for the native aborginals) are Han Chinese.