>watching LOTR with bf
>he cries during this scene
>instantly dry up

why do guys care about stupid fantasy so much? its wierd

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hOyiK2rO1pc
youtube.com/watch?v=TE2n2YbGqWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You drying up implies you somehow got wet from watching dudes beat up fantasy orcs and seeing midgets get kidnapped.

shalom, you fell for the bait!

GUARANTEED REPLIES

Thats some really awful bait OP. You should be embarrassed.

OP is a male who has never had a girlfriend

fuck off whore you will never understand

imagine how sad op's life is

If that is in fact a male.. which part of him dried up?

>instantly dry up

That implies you were wet to begin with. Thats okay, most women can't resist the thought of BOC.

OP you know boys can't get "wet" in the first place, right?

>whats precum

It's a myth.

>tfw there is mythical liquid on my dick right now

ITT movies that women and nu-males just don't understand

You just confirmed you had never had sex, virgin user.

let me suck it

you're probably one of those people who thinks traps aren't gay if they have a feminine penis

Why didnt they just give gandalf the ring and have him teleport into mordor

t. virgin

mind blown.

>crying for Boromir
Literally why? He was a dick up to that point and had 0 bonding moments with the Fellowship.

He fucking saved their lives you pleb

His death is literally the only non-dickish thing he did in the entire movie.
I can't cry for a dude who didn't het my sympathy till moments before his death.

he only had 1 dick move in the entire film wtf are you even talking about.

Yeah, I expressed myself poorly.
It's not that he was a dick through the whole film, it's just that we don't really see him bonding or even interacting with anyone in the Fellowship through the journey. He doesn't have any scenes where he gets the focus and his character is developed beyond the ones where they show you how he is being tempted by the ring.
By the time he finally does something of relevance and sacrifices himself he has been so fucking irrelevant that literally the only scenes where he isn't just being there are the ones that show his flaws.

> Carrys hobbits through the snow
> teaches merry and pippen swordsmanship
> gets treated like shit at rivendell and still wants help

In the book he has a lot of moments where he helps out and generally just is a bro
Shovelling snow away with his massive arms while carrying two of the hobbits comes to mind

youtube.com/watch?v=hOyiK2rO1pc

>those feels when boromir reclaims osgiliath

I'm talking about the movies of course. I know the books didn't have this problem.

I always cry with how bad they are.

Seriously, just read the books. It's not that difficult

youtube.com/watch?v=TE2n2YbGqWE

u wot m8

you gotta understand that you can never fit enough of these books into a film. each film could have been 6 hours long and it still wouldn't be enough.

that being said in order to understand Boromir you need to look at his situation specifically. We know that he is the son of Denethor, we know that he is next in line to be the steward of Gondor, and we know hes been expecting this his entire life.

Boromir was the chad of Gondor, and then this dude shows up who is actually the descendant of the last king and the rightful heir to the throne. Boromir had to swallow a lot of pride to accept Aragorn, and in the end he did. it wasn't his regret for attacking Frodo that brought him to sacrafice himself, he was defending his King and insuring a future for his people.

Boromir is a character that women and nu-males will simply never understand.

It would have been nice if they included this in the version of the movie that most people saw and which they show on TV.
Even so, I haven't seen that scene so I guess they only fucked up in the regular version.

They are beautifully written but god damn they are boring

Gandalf in the books is a smug prick so when he scolds the rest of the cast it feels natural
Gandalf in the films is a caring super good guy so when he scolds the hobbits it feels like he's being unreasonable

>implying you can't be a caring super good guy and still scold someone for doing something stupid

dicks out for boromir

never forget

>Sean Bean
>dies

Where do you guys cry during Lord of the Rings?
I usually cry once at the end of Fellowship when Sam almost drowns trying to get in the boat with Frodo and twice in Return of the King (When they're about to give up on the side of Mount Doom as well as when Gandalf and Frodo leave for the Grey Havens.)

he said himself. the ring is too powerful in his hands, he's a higher celestial being. only a hobbit had the purity and innocence to make it there and back again.

When Boromir dies (notice there is a statue of an old man which looks over Boromir's last stand representing the glory and power of Men that once was), when the elves arrive at Helm's Deep, Theoden's speech to the rohirrim at Pelennor fields, and Gandalf, Bilbo and Frodo leaving the Grey Havens.

Cut boi.

Suck, boi.