Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jpwIgWPfNvc
bxrme.tumblr.com/tagged/the-genius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for milffu

da'vonne?

Early thread dumb ass.

I bet she would have

what makes you think bumping this thread is necessary?

is it wrong for zingbot to tease us by saying markie is bisexual?

dude, gumpy lmao

why are you even here showfag? other thread is still up 45 minutes later

>every week paul/Alex won the HoH the threads got slower
>mark is gone, the threads are dead

>/bb/ bootyblasted there are 2 derricks this season controlling the game

sorry you supported shit players

>not pretending to be mad over early threads
Stupid showfage!

>pretending

>2 derricks
lmao, idiot, there were 8 derricks this season
they all got everybody else out and now are forced to turn on each other
why do you think they invited Derrick to host a clip show, dumbo?

I was being polite. I think I made that guy so mad he reported posts.
>JUST
>U
>S
>T

cant believe matt and raven arent going for the tree temptations

they have to know they are going OTB. whats the worst that could happen, bounty on their heads?

dumfucks

BASED!

paul didnt allow them to do it.

was this the most rigged moment in bb history?

no

Day 1 Friendship Bracelets.

they think kevin is the backdoor target? Anyone actually watching this shit, whos the target?

>this season
>thinking
We need a Big Brother season with a new twist.
The biggest twist ever.
16 HouseGuest's.
Each of them with a distinct trait.
They've each been convicted of and gone to jail for a major crime

Matt makin threats!
Saying if Jason doesn't go for Kevin this week, the only way Jason doesn't go up next week is if Alex wins.
>Raven: He'll have 5 people going after him...

matt is the target and he is moron to think otherwise

it obviously was put into the game to save Dan, so no.

alex and paul are playing a beautiful game of chess with the house so far
this week: blindside matt making them think kevin is the target
next week: blindside kevin making him think raven is the target

Final 6:
alex/paul/jason vs xmas/josh/raven

Is Christmas misting Matt right now about Kevin being the obviousy shady target or is she just an idiot and doesn't realize Jason isn't targeting him?

LMAO Matt now asking why Jalex were on the wall so long again, "It makes no sense!!" "And they clearly did not vote the same way yesterday!!"

This season is over
You're a fool if you believe Alex or Paul aren't winning the game

he is legitimately butthurt alex and jason were having fun playing a comp last night

im canceling my feeds

I cancelled like 2 or 3 weeks ago.

I did this for OTT and they sent me an email a few weeks before this season started and I got 33% off so look out for that next June. not sure if that's why they sent it or not though

>matt: jason and alex dont strategize like us

LMAO why are they sending you home then?

the guy how has done literally nothing all season is saying this

tfe bbgen doesn't like your idea
;-;

he think jason should have just jumped off so he can play next week

jason was your target and you are just assblasted

also he never got a proper hoh, his lasted 10 minutes and he never got the room. it makes sense for jason to take it CRY MORE

this is fucking hilarious. now matt is threatening that jason will be on the block next week IF he wins hoh

ahahahahahaha matt winning an hoh, thats gold

>i refuse to believe alex voted to evict me. i literally wont believe it till i see it when i watch later

His oddsof winning increase every week that passes. His odds are better than ever user are you stupid?

matt sounds like hes taking an apple

but user, paul said he threw the hoh this week because next week is the most important till f3 so he is taking the next hoh

also he has won 2 vetos that where thrown to him

>strategize
This faggot hasn't done shit but follow pauls orders all season. Christ I fucking hate this cast.

this is the most surreal season of big brother I've ever seen

it feels like HGs think they all are on the same team with Paul as a coach

he won 1 veto

ok

who's going to be the one to clip Paul?

Did Paul actually not allow them to do it? Was there a conversation and Paul explicitly said to them, "you are not to take an apple"?

yes

Seriously? Fucking HELL Paul. That's fucking crazy control.

yup

told them not to fuck with the plan to backdoor kevin

just a reminder
instead of getting rid of Alex or Paul
Jessica clipped Ramses

One of the dumbest moves all season. Had all the power that week and couldn't gain a single ally or foothold, pathetic.

production

She shouldn't have came back the 2nd time.

jess ruined the season

I struggle with this, because I don't think getting rid of Josh would have been a bad move for her and Cody because Josh was always a vote against them. They DEFINITELY fucked that up, and Josh himself taking out Jess is clear proof of that. This being said, Josh winning and initially targeting Elena provides some basis that they should have just thrown up Alex and Paul and kept Josh.

So, I think it was the dumbest move made in years to have Josh and Ramses up, but they may have done better if it had been Josh and Paul or something. Alex and Paul looks good now, but at the time the idea of getting rid of Josh was a decent move.

I really hope production learned a lesson here about better casting and not doing this "put almost winner vet, in with newbies". This was a stupid idea, and has ruined the fucking season. That is a HUGE amount of control - he's gone from deciding all the votes and HOH moves, to also controlling side temptations. You know production is pissed because they hoped those temptations would throw a wrench in Paul's puppeteering.

You um, don't have a grasp on logic.

You're a fucking faggot.

Bye?

it's over, jim

I fucking hate this season.

I went from sadness to anger.

I like cody but him being an edgy faggot for jessica and jessica being a stupid whore and not wanting to work with anyone is really what killed this season. I had optimism for them in the beginning but they completely fucked up.

I went from hopeful in the pre-season, to meh after Cody went home the first time, to frustration

>people now baiting for (you)s to keep the thread alive
pathetic, just let it die already.

South Korean Big Brother was superior.

>These shit awful gameplayers ruined the season more than these worse, shittier more boring awful gameplayers

I don't understand your logic at all. At least Jess and Cody fucking tried and didn't just suck Paul's dick. I get you are trying to think analytically here but it just isn't coming across. Might as well blame Jess's great grandma for ruining BB19 as well.

i watched one season, it was good, but qt milf newscaster was robbed in the end

Why would you watch that? You know Korean?

I can read subtitles

>Post yfw Josh and Paul pilot the Borealis through time and space

where to stream?

They were autistic as fuck and never tried to work with anyone and it was still too early to get rid of Paul they had no numbers and were cucked by the hex. Cody went around being don't ever talk to me or my wife's son again and Jessica fingered others assholes and vaginas. Not even to mention their horrible moves like actually believing Paul saying they were going to get rid of Josh. I'll still be voting Cody for AFP but imo Jessica ruined his game.

stop reminding me of the pain

what is the dotted line on the garden glass slider door for?

youtube youtube.com/watch?v=jpwIgWPfNvc

or here bxrme.tumblr.com/tagged/the-genius

big brother overall player ratings

Xmas: 45
Alex: 85
Matt: 30
Josh: 60
Raven: 25
Josh: 70
Kevin: 40
Paul: 95

Jason is the 60

Alex is NOT 10 points off Paul. 20 at least. Paul is far and away the best here.

Alex: 60

Paul: 100
Alex: 70
Josh: 60
Jason: 60
Kevin: 50
Xmas: 45
Matt: 30
Raven: 30

I don't like Paul either, but he has played a flawless game due to the shittiness of the house.

Given the players and the twists, Josh is the best player of the season, second only to Paul. He is uncanny at reading social cues of a situation and doing what it takes to survive that given situation. (see: Steve in 17 making himself a footstool and laughing stock of the house)

What's the Korean version of weeb called?

I unironically think Josh has a real shot of winning if he plays his cards right from here on out. The only reason he is lower than Alex in my list (the second one) is because Alex can actually win competitions.

>jason is acting shady as fuck bro
>kevin is acting shady as fuck bro
>mark is shady bro
>elena was shady as fuck throwing all of you under the bus bro

literally none of them came for josh

Josh isn't winning any of the final hohs or veto

He's Gonzo at F4 if he makes it that far

Nope. Paul will carry him and Xmas as far as possible because he believes it guarantees a win - Josh for being Josh, Xmas because she cant compete in F3 and he will dump her there.

>1 crapshoot win
>the biggest crapshoot of the season
>he's just pretending to be dumb and throwing comps

Josh is second. he has better game sense than Alex and isn't even a target from anyone in the house

wrong, they will all take him to the end thinking they can beat him and they won't

thats like saying victoria and kryssie have better game sense because they werent targets

he is getting dragged to the end because he is a terrible player. stop trying to rewrite history

Someone will for sure take him to final 2, I don't see him getting many votes. Him and xmas are good f2 goats.