That’s nice of you Australia

That’s nice of you Australia

Attached: 2F6C30B9-9CE7-4136-8E75-34A8AF39138E.jpg (640x840, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/cape-town-running-out-of-water-drought-taps-shutoff-other-cities/
huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/10/30/agri-sa-president-crime-doesnt-recognise-colour_a_23260274/
youtu.be/QpdhRNUiZfU
youtube.com/watch?v=_CJPcYfOfog
youtube.com/watch?v=WTFD_uhIUcI
youtube.com/watch?v=oB0Jbriwwqg
youtube.com/watch?v=CPRWmrc7lZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=ALCoOd9PqGw
youtube.com/watch?v=_ih1EuMLspYWhat's
youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

isn't WA basically a saffer colony at this point?

WA?

Finally a white country willing to take them up fast before they are exterminated.

Attached: SA3.png (789x883, 473K)

based Manana

>save white people from SA
>nuke SA

Objectively the best solution.

WTF I love australia even more now?????/

As much as aussies like to banter they sure do stick up for their mates
Even at home the best mates I've known were from Aus

then why aren't they saving the whites in argentina???

Attached: Thinking_Face_Emoji.png (640x640, 111K)

I remember Georgia(country) brought in some thousand of Boer farmers like 7 years ago. I wonder if they're still there.

Finaly,when the ebil white devil leave SA wakanda will became real or Europe will have to take rapefugees again.

Attached: 1517938166394m.jpg (768x1024, 67K)

Why are blacks so based?

Bump

Weird I didn’t expect Georgia of all places to take them

a little to late for that because whiteys don't exist here anymore we send them all back to their boats and shoot them when they where very far away from our sacred land

Attached: 1518375203961.png (742x418, 28K)

fuck off we're full

I'ts about time. They are climate change refugees.
news.nationalgeographic.com/2018/02/cape-town-running-out-of-water-drought-taps-shutoff-other-cities/

Blacks: get out of Africa whitey!
Also blacks: don't give whitey refugee status!

Life can be so simple when you paint all people with the same brush.

About 70 people are murdered on farms in South Africa. Total. Not just white people. This is a rate3x lower than the murder rate among the general population.

Dan Kriek, president of Agri SA, their country's largest and most influential farmers organisation has debunked the white genocide narrative.

>We're all in this together. Crime doesn't recognise colour. For example, in the Free State we have had 58 farm attacks this year with four murders: two black and two white.

huffingtonpost.co.za/2017/10/30/agri-sa-president-crime-doesnt-recognise-colour_a_23260274/

The statistics you see Sup Forums using are fake. Their fake white genocide"narrative relies on statistics from Afriforum that originate with the Transvaal Farmer's Union who don't split attacks and murders by race, yet right-wing news outlets take them and say that they were all white.

I'm just posting what actual blacks and white progressives are saying

>About 70 000 people are murdered on farms in South Africa.
Fixed.

Australia truly is a white supremacist state

But is it higher than the white murder rate? No sense in taking the literal man beasts into account here.

Why would they only save wh*Tes if it is about water but not violence?

Are people actually being punished for the attacks? That's what's most important.

Came here to post this

Why don't the brits take their progeny back?

To put some context on it, Peter Dutton's electorate in the outskirts of Brisbane is absolutely rife with saffer emigres from black rule. I went to the same local high school he did (not at the same time) and half of the teachers were saffers.

More farmers here wouldn't be a bad thing.

Is that bad?

Can someone tell me the whole situation with the ANC vs white farmers? and don't give me some muh genocide race war answer i want a proper explanation

yep
half my mates are south african and I once interned at an accounting firm where there was only one non-saffer

if you go to a rugby game you literally won't hear a single Australian accent

think those were Zimbabweans who are generally anglo

it's more people calling out our government for hypocrisy in keeping refugees locked up on boats and generally restricting intake but then opening the doors wide for white refugees

with the ANC specifically it's land seizures ala Zimbabwe

>drought stricken farmers coming to Australia
Wew lad.

western australia

>The statistics you see Sup Forums using are fake.
I though the entire point of Sup Forums was to make up random shit and throw it all together in a chaotic mess with random images and distribute as an infographic in order to religiously promote ideology to the easily impressed and intellectually lazy. Using real statistics would make that a lot harder.

Kek, opened Sup Forums at the traffic lights, see this post then look on my left and see this

So yeah lots of white Africans in Perth

Attached: IMG_20180315_085829.jpg (3456x4608, 2.28M)

Bump

Worth noting that Sup Forums completely fails to recognize this when it comes to police shootings, where the officers always get off, but would probably be more than willing to make this point. Not saying you're from Sup Forums or anything, just something I noticed.

>if you go to a rugby game you literally won't hear a single Australian accent

What does a South African accent really sound like btw? Hard to find a good example on Youtube

What is this bullshit

These people are dutch, Netherlands or at least EU should take them back before they kill them and grind their body parts into voodoo medicine.

This

I doubt the Dutch would understand what they’re saying
youtu.be/QpdhRNUiZfU

youtube.com/watch?v=_CJPcYfOfog

Whites: EUROPE FOR EUROPEANS!
Also whites: FUCKING NIGGERS RUINED RHODESIA!

>I'm just posting what actual blacks and white progressives are saying

Attached: 1511092512137.png (534x363, 91K)

Oh

>These people are dutch

Uhh they have a good amount of non-Dutch European admixture. Completely different cultures and history, written Afrikaans is a whole other beast compared to written Dutch and I'm talking if the latter read the former there would be a lot of" WTF IS DIS"?.

alternatively, this is a solid real life example; youtube.com/watch?v=WTFD_uhIUcI

Bump

They all come here because the climate and cultures are much more similar than in the Netherlands
Plenty of Anglos there too

they tilk lik thees

They've been there for centuries and have diverged significantly from Dutch culture m8, they don't even speak the same language anymore
British rule had a pretty big influence on them culturally too. They're obsessed with cricket and rugby for example, both of which are British sports.

I'm pretty sure Gina has been going on for years about how underused our north is for agriculture and it's a wet region. Maybe it makes economic sense?

they all move to Perth though mate
there's even a saying "packing for Perth" in South Africa for Afrikaners leaving the continent

Yeah but that's not typically the rural farmers. Their skills are useless in a big city and the tend to stay on the land they inherit

nah I know plenty of farmers from Zimbabwe and South Africa that live in Perth now.

most of them use their apartheid money to get set up in real estate

Joumasepoes.

They're as much Dutch as Americans are English.

anglo youtube.com/watch?v=oB0Jbriwwqg
boer youtube.com/watch?v=CPRWmrc7lZ8
black youtube.com/watch?v=ALCoOd9PqGw

Dont use your phone whilst driving, you retard

Don't come here wh*Tebois

Attached: nigel.jpg (720x960, 158K)

>White South Africans are all Afrikanoids

Attached: 1481435254016.jpg (248x247, 6K)

NORFORCE's uniform policy is really getting slack.

>I told you to give me back my wife's cardigan

>Oz Minister Who Wants White SA Farmers Has History of Racist Rants

>In January, the Daily Mail reported that Dutton was mocked on social media after claiming people in Melbourne are "scared to go out at restaurants" at night because of "gang violence committed by African migrants".

>Also in 2016, Dutton claimed that allowing Lebanese-Muslim refugees into Australia in the 1970s was a "mistake", sparking international outrage.

Attached: false.png (584x538, 275K)

>Also in 2016, Dutton claimed that allowing Lebanese-Muslim refugees into Australia in the 1970s was a "mistake", sparking international outrage.
This is true to be fair and I'm pretty pro-migration. The Lebanese have probably been the worst ethnic group at assimilating and there's still violence going on with them.

>he Lebanese have probably been the worst ethnic group at assimilating and there's still violence going on with them
Our best politician is a Leb though

Attached: Bob Katter.jpg (600x400, 49K)

Katter is 100% Queenslandese

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-15 at 1.45.42 pm.png (958x804, 889K)

Yep. One of the nicest chillest online friends I have is australian.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ih1EuMLspYWhat's his fucking problem???

thanks

Sure thing steve

fucking kek, forgot all about that video
youtube.com/watch?v=oZYjrb4M08s

Christian Lebs do OK
Muslim Lebs I don't know what their problem is

Rhodesia was rightfull white british clay

>Leb
who? Salim Shady?

Feels like bad voice acting here but let's say this example is partially understandable.
Afrikaans is readable at least.

FUCK OFF WERE FU-

Oh no, that’s ok