Indians will defend this

Seriously India, what the fuck!?!?

well there's your problem. their idea of a restroom is a walled closet with a hole in the ground

if it was an air-conditioned room that had actual toilets and sinks with clean, running water to wash their hands, they'd probably like them

We defend our shitting streets like you defend you sharting marts.

Marts are shutting down world-wide I hear, but your fields and streets are not.

Yea they need to get the them actual restrooms and not that half ass hole in the ground room.

This is too fucking funny.
Unreal.

Why not just nuke india?

>660 millions people shitting in the open in India alone

The fucker has a toilet and still chooses to walk outside in the dark and shit in a field? Wtf is wrong with indians man?

SHALL
It is the Bill of Rights not Bill of needs
Just because he doesnt need to shit in the field does not mean he doesnt have the right to

THIS!!!
Keep pushing you domesticated bitch niggas. Don't make take a shit on your lawn.

Poor uneducated village people

They can either shit in the street or some weird fucking hole. Who fucking cares? The pole looks vile too.

they'd save time just shitting around the place since they're not going to be cleaner using the hole.

I agree with India for the first time ever about street shitting.

>saves time
>no downsides with the current toilet model show in the webm

Who needs to poo in the loo when you can just shart in the mart?

Because they have nukes too. I see you must be a product of public education.

poo_patrol.webm

yeah, indian

Because the amount of radiating shit released to the air would kill the entire planet. It's sad really.

COMMANDER OF THE POOTROL.

Nukes are a very big meme. If you want an actually good landlord bomb you want to use gas or diseases.

you could just nuke Pakistan instead

They can shut down marts but not the American Sharting dream/spirit.

OR we could nuke the people who baptize their newborns in a pile of cow shit.

By what? Your Chinese nukes?

Forever ashamed of this act by fellow Indian.

racist

30 fucking years and they still can't poo in the loo. Fucking subhuman savages.

Dont they drink the piss too? Its Indian Red Bull.

DESIGNATED

SHITTING

Stupid low caste dalits.

STREETS

Love how India have a massive space program that they dump a ton of money into, yet they still think it's acceptable to shit in the streets..
Makes sense.

Indian's faces and the colour of their skin disgusts me. I don't know how one can stand these people.
I laugh everytime I'm told about Indian engineers or doctors. I would never get cured in an Indian hospital. Would rather die.
I definetly think that we should starve these overpopulated and useless countries, although that's not very christian.

>India will be a super power by 2030

POO IN THE LOO YOU FUCKS HOW WILL YOU BECOME A SUPERPOWER IF EVERYONE HAS SHIT ON THEIR SHOES

You became one while sharting in marts.

Why do these images arouse me?

POO IN LOO

BECOME FROM HERE YOUNG PAJEET TO THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS

Okay, Emu colony.

yeah right and at the same time the price for a harddisk skyrockets to x15 the sandart value

no thanks

> bbc
> blames men
Yeah to be expected

subhuman filth

never never throw firecrackers in a septic tank

In defense of the Poo in Loos

>Poo in a small room that is hot, humid, smells like shit, and has flies everywhere
>Poo in open field that is hot, humid, and has less flies

All my keks

How hard can it be to poo in a loo?

Harder than being okay to Shart in Mart.

I laughed so hard

Don't you have some small girl to groom? My porkistani friend..

Shhh Mohammad approves. 9 years old is completely fine

Don't you have any shame, pajeet? 600MM shitting everywhere... It's a daily shoah of shit.

Imagine being a nation where your only identifying characteristic is having your population shit in the streets. What a time to be a leaf

If you're outside you have 'infinite' ground where you can find a clean spot. A squat shitter like that is probably gross after a few uses. I can see their complaint. I'd sooner shit in a field than some gross public loo where twenty people have shit already.

>owns a toilet
>still shits outside in designated shitting field

Fucking hell Prajeet, Supoorpower by 2020 my ass

>pre-dawn raids to catch people who poo outside
my fucking sides

They just stuck in a pointless point in time, they're brains did develope cant move forward. It's like the middle east the same idiot mindset from thousands of years a go today.

Idiot.

i wish i could buy something from your country, you make the best Damascus knives