TFW white people are going to be systematically eliminated post 2050 and can't do anything about it

Well shit, pol.

This is fucking bad. It's now a statistical guarantee that white people will become a world minority by 2050, possibly a lot sooner if fucking whack job asshats like George Soros and other assorted Zionist cronies have it their way...

What the fuck do you do? People of color in the USA are constantly fed "White-man-cause-all-da-problems" bullshit from their parents and from society from day one. This "Sins of the Father" bullshit is causing white people alive today to be demonized for simply fucking existing.

3rd wave Feminism has fucking ruined monogamy and stable relationships for white people looking to actually stay in a relationship that doesn't involve being cucked to fucking death or stepped on to be left in an instant by an upgrade.

White people will never be able to change this fate - Europe imported all those "refugees" to offset the continental GDP collapse that will result in the coming decades from so many MISSING white Europeans. That's the real reason behind all of it, and it's a crying fucking shame that this even had to be an option.

TLDR:
What can white people in the western world of the present do when creating and maintaining a stable family is neigh impossible, and that even if they do have 4-5-6 white children with an Aryan goddess whites will still be outnumbered in the future?

At this rate colored people (under the leadership of their Zionist masters, of course) will enslave the white minority in ways humanity hasn't seen in a millennium, all because they were mad their great great great great grandparents were "slaves."

Fuck me man. We're fucked.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M
youtube.com/watch?v=PauEyRIBGy8
radio.therightstuff.biz
twitter.com/Political_B_S/status/768690735688351744
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>mfw i'll live long enough just to see the final collapse of western civilization
>I'll have to die knowing I can't protect my children, grand children and family line to come

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcgUDoV_M

>Real tl;dr im a faggot waaaaahh my parents hate me waahh i hate white people waaaah

Killyourself m8 i promise you will be happier

>tfw brown-skinned mutt
>tfw white "genocide" benefits me
>tfw all whites have to say is muh day of the rope

Things are looking better and better each day.

When you corner something it tends to get hostile. The same will happen with whites. It is just a matter of time.

You can already see the beginnings. We will be pushed to the edge and we will do something about it.

You just have to wait user. The people are still asleep but they are slowly starting to wake up.

you sound like a faggot

The only way is sponsor a white gene bank .

>tfw
feels fucking good yo

White people were fucking cucked post WW2 so god damn bad the ramifications are readily apparent.

Minority families don't generally care about giving their kids the best life possible on a 60-100k salary, so they have 10 while living in poverty and barely make it. More people ill-adapted for civil society become adults and then criminals, but they have 10 more kids in the interim and the process just repeats.

White people spent so much time trying to make "enough" money (which became neigh impossible to the point where women began clamoring to enter the workforce, we see the results first-hand here, complete breakdown of family unit), they didn't have the 10+ kids everyone else is having.

It's fucking mindblowing. Our parents to our great-grandparents got cucked on such an amazing level. We will be extinct by 2050 all because we were given fancy toys, cars, and distractions from the 60's onwards, all to encourage us to do everything but breed a large family as we have for a millennium.

God damn it.

>niggers enslaving whites

They would have to organize and rise up first. Not happening.

Russia will save us.

nuke the nigs

i for one welcome the demise of you racist white fucks

Not really. Most human innovations come from whites. Once we're gone, any shot humanity had at surviving to leave this planet are gone. Have fun wallowing in the mud until the sun engulfs the earth.

>This is fucking bad. It's now a statistical guarantee that white people will become a world minority by 2050
Whites have always been a world minority, are you retarded?

there are more white people alive today than ever before, far more, in fact

>2016
>white people still literally blame anything but themselves for not being able to fuck and have kids
ISHYGDDT

(online)Newspaper "Die Welt" apparently just eliminated the comment section on their website which was 99% pro German, anti Globalist Zionist, only the FB comment section is left which is 99% libcuck.

Its happening.

In Germany you get your FB banned when you compare the freebies a refugee get to the government support of a German.

Its no Joke, I saw the post on the website of a law firm who tries to fight facebook over this.

Angela Merkel ordered Facebook to do this, and now a German media company with 200 employees censors only German FB posts.

This is REAL.

>extinct by 2050

Instantly? That sounds pretty drastic.

>tfw Mulatto
>tfw when faced with White people or the multi kulti hordes, I'd rather have white people
Please uncuck yourselves

Wtf

There are 3 million natives alive today in America alone, nevermind Mexico and Canada. Natives are doing just fine :^)

whites have always been a minority. ALWAYS. The 'majority' you've been fed is a singular and destructive lie.

We were always the minority.

We have always been.

We've been attacked by all sides from Muslims and niggers and repelled the attacks and reclaimed most our lands.

We can actually think of strategy. That strategic mindset is what won us all of our wars.

Come to the alt right.

Read Culture of Critique by Kevin Macdonald immediately. Then read the occidental observer, radix, Amren, vdare, and the right stuff daily (counter currents and the daily stormer optional). Listen to the podcasts on the right stuff while you workout. Get on Twitter and help recruit. Our ideas are winning on there big time. We are right and do not lose debates. Help us keep the movement a white nationalist one and not be subverted by milo and the cucks who think being anti establishment is the only prerequisite for being alt right. There are more of us now than any time sinc nazi Germany's and we are growing every day. Washington is afraid of us. What we want is the natural order of things and that's why we will win. Don't give up, white man, the fight has only just begun

At this rate I wouldn't be surprised. It's going to get really bad, if people being manipulated today by their Zionist overlords and propaganda are anything to go by.

Just flip on the TV for ten minutes and get back to me.

Praise Kek.

Yep. This is no joke.

I feel fucking helpless. I dont post anything on social media anyways, but I am terrified of the system we are living in.

The main reason that I chill on a anime image board is that it allows free speech. And I hate anime.

Look at Mexico
Look at any of the other majority brown countries

That's the future

It doesn't benefit anyone

Didn't an user say hillary will impose a tax upon those who have all white babies?

Seriously how fucked are we if hillary gets into office?

>world minority by 2050
Euh, get your head unscrewed we already are. There is nothing wrong with being a minority, the problem is ((())) want to eliminate that minority all together.

Look on the bright side: white extinction would be the greatest revenge white people could ever take on africans. Either, they'll get to endure the fun of South-African level conditions (only with even less effective policing) or they'll get enslaved by Asians for whom shame (at succeeding over others) is as foreign a concept as animal rights.

>north america split into: mexico (old days), caliphate of east coast and chin chong chang far north
>europe will be al-andalus 2.0
>aussies and their neighbors will be probably be enriched too somehow

oh well, i'll have died of natural causes by that cholos, niggers and mudslimes run amok...it's been a nice ride, i'll just keep out of trouble like i have thus far and get comfy...

*by the time

Gotta be positive, if whites are gonna be as rare as redheads in the future, they are going to get to pick the most superior of mates. imagine a future when you are so exotic and rare that you just need to be a sex object and be taken care of.

Because red haired males are so desirable

>muslims and niggers
>lynch those exotic humans instead

hispanics will be the only ones interacting with you without wanting to kill you for not belieivng in certain deity. Asian will be minding their own business.

What the fuck are you talking about OP Whites have always been a minority of the earth's population. check out

Not in our own countries

This. You people are crazy.

Discuss immigration and it's impact on the West, but Europeans have literally never been more numerous than in the year 2016.

>if hillary gets into office?

God emperor will win. Have faith user

>God emperor will win. Have faith user

just have 8 children faggot, buy 4 acres, build a house from hand, grow your own food...

Oh wow look at this pathetic white shithead. Why are you afraid blacks will enslave you? Is it because that's what your country did and was built on?

>t. white native German

White people are ALREADY a world minority you imbecile.

yeah but they stopped having kids while the immigrants are having an average of 3 per family

>People of color in the USA are constantly fed "White-man-cause-all-da-problems"

Then you can start by stopping causing all the problems. Like try to not invade a Middle Eastern country for the sake of Israel next time, or try to gamble less in the stock market so we don't have to deal with another economic crisis. Also fix your fucked up healthcare system.

When those things are done you can stop worrying about minorities hating you.

for everyone and op

Asians and Indians are going to experience a demographic crunch around 2030. Hopefully white people have sorted their shit out around then.

>tfw when I fully plan on teaching my children to hate for just reasons just like my forefathers taught me

>Most human innovations come from Jews

FTFY.

>become a world minority
We always have been a world minority.

Didn't stop us then.

I find it funny how the allied forces could murder germans with such ease and put the people through decades of propaganda and yet their grandkids let niggers and shitskins run wild in their countries for decades

At least my Country has the Nazi Guilt/Hatespeech law bullshit as an excuse for being so retarded but what the fuck happened in places in France,UK or Burgerland?

jews

A walk down Queen street wouldn't make you think so

So why cant your leader admit that the Nazis were right and throw them out of your nations?

Why let them run your media and education to create this anti white lgbt youth weve been seeing?

Where can I find right wing podcasts ?

He's a correction for the shitheads who lack brain cells to put two and two together.

White people will become minorities in their HOST CONTINENTS (North America [United States]), Europe, and Australia.

God damn.

That is True there are billions of them that would do anything to get out of their shitholes a good thing they have been completely retarded and aborted so many women.

America is fully controlled by Jewish ideology so there is not much that can be done there.While the French and the Brits got cucked so hard by the Germans in WW2 that they turned into American colonies.

You can help too user. Spread the redpill to everyone you can. At this point we need all the help we can get.

radio.therightstuff.biz

>western jews are white
Checkmate

>Don't give up, white man, the fight has only just begun

t. FBI agent.

Don't worry about it we will take over and No one would notice and perhaps the world might become better than it is now. We are highly educated and professional as well as efficient than Europeans .

No you pussified excuse for a German.

White are being shamed for things that happened centuries ago. The propaganda is ramping up full speed and it's only 2016.

By 2050 whites will likely be hunted for sport at this rate. Innocent white children will have an unbelievably bullshit life to have to put up with because everyone else was too stupid to quit sucking the Jew propaganda.

With the state of your country I can't fathom how you even have the balls to post here. Germany became the definition of KEKED and it is a shame to be German in these times because of it.

I get that you're baiting but as a nonwhite lol @ thinking you can ever, EVER appease the "fuck whitey" types.

If they can't find something in the present to hate you for, they'll just find something in the past to hate you for you naive idiot

>jews are white

Who cares, a lot of empires fell and the world did not end. Besides, there is hope. A post racial society will be ready for a global gov wchich could finally focus on space exploration and not dumb wars over dumb religions.

Controlled Opposition and their less popular writers are filled with non whites, women and kikes

Holy shit quit being such a whiney bitch or just kys

Pic related watch this you ginormous faggot twitter.com/Political_B_S/status/768690735688351744

look at the demographics, average male in Germany is like 50 years old, in 40 years that bump in demographics will be gone and we'll be left with muslim kids and minority white

you are fucked i think your demographics are 1.3 - 1 Male to female.

other countries are shamed for other things, bro

USA: slaves
France: slaves, colonialism
UK: mainly colonialism

And there's the problem. Modern day idiots mistake the actions of a leadership we Americans have ZERO control over (don't give me the crap about elections, fixed as fuck and always have been. Full speed nowadays) for an entire race of people.

Not to mention our government is FULL of colored people. But from your neck of the woods I expect that you don't know shit about the United States.

I'm broke and trying to keep my fucking head held high every single day like everyone else, and everyone gets a clean slate with me until they fuck me over.

You're obviously baiting, but seriously, get fucked.

Don't care either way, white people all around the world are associated with imperialism, genocide and racism. It would take a lot for most people to start treating you as normal human beings again, but that's your concern, not mine.

william luther pierce if you haven't already

Sinead?

For what it's worth the world will eventually die when the sun does. So I mean, none of it matters anyways user, our species is a temporary one. Just be glad you yourself are white I guess.

>he thinks this isn't white

There is still eastern Europe and east Asia, unpolluted by the brown hordes. Those will be the centers of human progress in next millenium.

>USA: slaves
White people killed each other to free the slaves while niggers still practice it

>France: slaves, colonialism
Fuck the french

>UK: mainly colonialism
Everything the anglo colonized is still civil to some point and not some backwater shit hole like the rest.

I still remember when you guys voted overwhelmingly for Bush after he started, not one, but two disastrous invasions. You guys are sheep and deserve what you get.

Correct. He's a Jew.

We already are a world minority.

Aren't we something along the lines of lonly 10% of the worlds population?

this tbqh
america going down the drain will make most of the world a lot happier

??????

Melanine based virus

kek wills it

soon

>Everything the anglo colonized is still civil

The anglos "colonization" of India and China completely destroyed the two largest civilizations of the time. India is still a literal shithole while China has only begun to recover, and that's mostly thanks to getting rid of the Western rapists and drug dealers.

>twitter.com/Political_B_S/status/768690735688351744
See? Look at this backwards racist bullshit.

"You guys"

Who the hell is "you guys"? I didn't vote for Bush you dipshit.

>>USA: slaves
>White people killed each other to free the slaves while niggers still practice it
It doesn't matter, they still are made to feel guilty about it in school.

>>France: slaves, colonialism
Fuck the french
Example you gave, still does not invalid my point

>>UK: mainly colonialism
>Everything the anglo colonized is still civil to some point and not some backwater shit hole like the rest.
same as US, they still get shamed about it

Also, all people that enacted in slavery, WW2, colonialism etc. are dead already so there is no need to shame anyone about it. It still happens, that's a fact, and it still leads to Germans and whites in general hating their own country and culture because some years ago some guys fucked up. That's why they want to make amends by opening up the country to parasitic people and being as liberal as possible about it.

chinks will save us

Let go lad, it's not something you have any control over. If you're lucky you can carve out a life for yourself in a place that won't have to deal with it by the time you're getting old.

>Implying white women aren't batshit Crazy for us

Honestly, western whites deserve extinction for failing to resist the racemixing agenda. There is no other group with such suicidal tendencies, because if there were, they went extinct long ago. It is a fatal weakness.

They aren't.

>What the fuck do you do?

Become a top-tier man.

let me ask you some questions:

>Are you a respectable man?

>Are you a masculine man?

>Are you confident and charismatic?

>Do you read books regularly, watch films, and generally culture yourself?

>Are you muscular and well groomed?

>Can you play an instrument?

>Can you talk to women easily?

It pains me to see how many betas and MGTOWs there are on Sup Forums. If you're a feminine man, either fix yourself or put a bullet in your brain.

Imagine if the alt-right because a bunch of Chads by tomorrow morning. We'd see a movement of attractive, muscular, well dressed men with high social influence. We'd instantly start seeing people being more receptive of what we say because right now they frame us as camo pant wearing neo-nazis.

Ask yourself a question. If your ancestors could look upon you right now, would they say you're a good man? Would someone say "I'm glad I died for you"?

This is the only fucking way to win the culture war. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO WIN THE CULTURE WAR.

Let me run an idea buy you real quick. I want to improve myself also. Would Sup Forums be open to making a male social group reminiscent of Free Masons dedicated to improving ourselves, having male companions, and doing our best to spread social influence?