BASED avatarposter

I want to fill Neytiri with my seed!

1211 neys remaining only*

Will he return, Sup Forums?

All is well, user.

he died in Ukraine, I'm so sorry. He's with the na'vi now

Formerly 1,212 days until Avatar 2

You're doing god's work, son

Avatar posting is not allowed in Sup Forums.

Reminder that Na'vi women have no ass. Human women are much better.

dumb ape

Why is he so based bros?

Mia Sand could easily crush a Na'vi bitches freakishly tall and thin body tbqh

Honest question guys, do you actually like this movie? For me it's one of the worst movies I've ever seen, and made me lose trust in critics as a teenager.
I honestly hope James Cameron dies soon to protect his legacy from more of their trash tier films. (We'll all just pretend he had early onset dementia when he made Avatar)

I hope Sup Forums is still around by the time Avatar 5 drops

>3 meters tall on average
>carbon-fiber reinforced bones
>strong enough to pull a bow the size of a ancient ballista
>senses superior to any human

the only bad thing: they're not actually real

Only reason to watch it is Michelle Rodriquez, tbqh.

An excellently well-written film with a strong, cohesive, and coherent plot and well-drawn characters. No idea why people love to rag on this movie so much. People just love to hate cool shit, I suppose. So nevermind the negative reviews, which offer up no explanation on why it is a weak film apart from the concept being admittedly similar to other films (worked then but not here?), some weak dialogue, and unobtanium. That is literally the extent of what people have to complain about.

That, and the fact that it doesn't spoon-feed the babies in today's audiences.

If you want to see an over-rated, convoluted, logic-free mess, watch a chris nolan film. And no, I'm not capitalizing his name; he doesn't deserve it. He doesn't even deserve to work in the same factory that manufactures the toilet paper James Cameron uses to wipe his ass.

Avatar is a monumental film-making achievement, and easily one of the decade's best films.

reminder Avatar is only good because humans are badass. The blue hippie cats are shit.

Avatar 2 has to focus on humans fucking shit up rather than blue cats saving trees or whatever

And Mia can squat two plates, so.what?

Have they started filming it? Unless they're filming it then these threads mean something and if they aren't then you're wasting your time.

Godspeed Avatar poster

No it's just an elaborate joke to punk anons like you

ew.com/movies/2017/08/24/james-cameron-avatar-sequels-production/

Most recent update. They have a clear cut release date (21 December 2020 IIRC) and such.

Also white-hair Neytiri, because white hair works well with darker colors

Yes. It's a simple good vs. bad story but done so well executed that it is still great to watch. The Humans aside from the small group with our protagonist are just presented as such complete assholes that you cannot help but feel really good when they finally get their comeuppance. Even the half deus ex machina ending (half because Smurf girl always said the planet has a soul or spirit or intelligence or whatever and we then just learn that she was indeed right) cannot change that.
Also that scene where she risks everything to rescue that tiny crippled human because she loves him, not his avatar is done very beautifully with him being threatened by the toxic atmosphere but at the same time having to control his avatar and then she ends up holding him in her arms giving him the oxygen, it's just a beautiful moment.
The movie does nothing groundbreaking or new (except visuals) but it executes it perfectly.

poor plot (could have been much more interesting considering the setting), undeveloped characters, pretty poorly written (relies on a deus ex machina, that despite that it makes sense thematically is still a sign of lazy writing).
However the world is very fleshed out, it looks amazing, it feels alive. The acting is generally good. And of course Neytiri is in it which is the real reason to actually care

I like this guy.

I can't tell if OP just posts some random number of days left or not.

If he is actually counting down the days then I'm surprised, on the other hand this is 4chin so perhaps I shouldn't be surprised.

Btw who cares

>1,211 days until Avatar 2

I can't wait.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/days until avatar 2/type/op/

Seems he's been going for over 100 days.

>mfw haters blown out when a2 makes $4b

based quaritch is confirmed to be the main villain across the four sequels.

>3,038 days until Avatar 5

>1,211 days until Avatar 2

Based

Thank you based avatarposter, you make my days a little bit better.

How deteriorated will this pepe image become 1200 days from now? Will it just be a smudgy blue pixle?

how old will be you when avatar 2 drops, my bros?

Avatar is not my thing but I am happy you have something to look forward to user

realistically what would avatar 2 be about? earth sending a proper invasion force to eradicate all the navi? That wouldn't leave room for a cinematic universe.

ABATAP! I AWAIT YOUR RETURN!

ah-bloo-bloo

This is always ridiculous.
Two objects of that mass can not exist that close to each other unless they are about to collide with each other.
>What is gravity?

1211 days until I kill myself, then

is this a fucking bot or an autistic kid?

Probably both at this point

Btw nice triple 7s

21 I think. When is it again?

supposedly Avatar 2 will focus on Pandora's oceans. it's going to be beautiful

>reminder that Avatar 2 originally had a Dec 2014 release date.

Idk like 34.

why the delay?

They could, but they would have to be circling each other at extreme speed. That means days that last minutes, and weather that would kill any lifeform.

The technology to properly render back sweat running through butt hair in 8k 60 fps wasn't ready yet.

Cameron is always ahead of visual effects technology

he wants 3d without glasses too

Gay.

It's about time I got around to adding this one

post bloobies

>only now just filtering avatar posts

get a load of this reddit butthurt hater

>i hatee avatar threads so much my faves? everything with bane and simpsons ;)

I really like cameron, but these threads are trash. I hate seeing the same damn post everyday.

Except Bane threads.
Bane threads are a masterpiece

how autistic do you have to be to hide tasteful avatar posting?

bumpo

>gay
>liking one of the hottest actresses to ever walk on Earth & Pandora

someone shoop the Do you think he'll come back? scene from TDKR, but replace the bat symbol with abatap

based Jim

I hope he returns to but butthurt haters in their place
Sup Forums turned to shit when he left

sneaktiri

she was better in resident evil to be honest with you