Med/pol/

You can only post here if you're part of the Mediterranean master-race

KURWA JEGO MAT.

THIS THREAD WILL DIE BECAUSE NOBODY WILL POST.

GREETINGS FROM POLAND

Greece has been irrelevant for 2,300 years

does it count if i have mediterranean blood?

Yes, obviously. Welcome. Where are you from?
It's not about Greece.

more like 600

i'm of proper roman descent not of those current Italians who've had their blood tainted by sandniggers

Croatian with italian ancestry does that count?
Lmao

Nice. How do you know you're of Roman descent and not something else? You must be a minority.

Do Assyrian's count as Mediterranean?

No. You're Semites, which isn't a bad thing.

they look very white

must be descendants of Byzantines

>Semites
Mesopotamian*

Doesn't make sense to call your Semites, my bad.

Roman masterrace

Nope, doesn't matter what they look like. Autosomal DNA studies show they're Mesopotamian.

Google assiriya

>that
>white
I laughed

Assyrians are eastern mediterranean people.
If it wasn't for us, Greeks, they would be the definitive eastern mediterraneans.

Shut up Greece. You used to be important but now you are shit.

Still appreciate you being the buffer area of Europe from the middle east for the last 2500 years. Keep up the good work

The Ancient Greeks are gone, but they are not forgotten. The evidence is everywhere, that culture and philosophy, system of governance as an extension and evolution, is supplanted in most countries.

We're still pretty important. We did play a key role after all, in the decline of the EU.

Listen, haplogroups say nothing. It is autosomal DNA that matters. Assyrians are an accomplished and great people historically, but you Mesopotamian that cluster closely with Middle Eastern Jews. This isn't a bad thing though. You're just not closely related to Mediterraneans, that's all.

Check here again:

Ancestory traces back far enough to know my Roman heritage.

Fucking Germans ruined the glory of Rome and now they are doing it again but with all of proper Roman clay

I would agree and consider you East Med. I can't decide for everyone, but I believe you should be able to post here.

>The Ancient Greeks are gone,
No, they are not. Stop talking out of your ass. Unless you get autosomal DNA samples of Ancient Greeks, what you're saying is just conjecture. Also, don't give me sculptures or pictures since that says shit.

Masters of disaster. We all trolled you, when we should have cheered you on as you raced us to the bottom.

Hello Greece, our sister!

Arabs are semites too i think?

>I would agree and consider you East Med.
They are not Eastern Meds. Goddammit, look here: They cluster with Middle Eastern Jews closely on autosomal plots. They're Mesopotamian.

We speak a Semitic language (Jesus's Language) but I don't know if that makes us Semite. Looks like we're ~20% Mediterranean.

We are genetically isolated and have been since the start of Islam. We only ever mixed with other Christian's and that is rare. Blonde and ginger hair, snd blue or green eyes is super common with us. I was at an Assyrian wedding yesterday and 2/8 people at each table had blue or green eyes for instance. That's more than some European countries.

A fucking turk.

>syrians start posting in thread
European med pol when???

>Arabs are semites too i think?
Semite is a language group. I wasn't thinking when I said that. I should have said Mesopotamian. Assyrians and Mizrahi Jews are Mesopotamian. Levantines and Gulf Arabs do not cluster closely with the Mesopotamians.

Halu! :3

You got charts for non shitskins?

Whites? Post em

MUH EMPIRE

Filthy sandniggers and german cucks destroyed my great nation and now they are doing it again.

Funny how history repeats itself

Well, I see it from a geographical and cultural/historical point of view.
Whichever ethnic group has or had borders on the mediterranean sea and close cultural or historical relations with at least one major group of mediterranean peoples, should be considered mediterranean.

Im on vacation for mountain climbing retard
I live in dalmatia

A
FUCKING
ARAB
LEAF

>We speak a Semitic language (Jesus's Language) but I don't know if that makes us Semite.
You stupid faggot. How many goddamn times do I have to correct my initial mistake? Can you read a goddamn graph?

Semite is a language group. I wasn't thinking when I said that. I should have said Mesopotamian. Assyrians and Mizrahi Jews are Mesopotamian. Levantines and Gulf Arabs do not cluster closely with the Mesopotamians.

Stop arguing with plebs and post charts

Do you guys still worship Innana/Ishtar?

Why don't you fuck off?

Also, all Whites have dark-skinned mesolithic hunter in their ancestry. Go mull on that, snow nigger.

Oh, you're a woman.

You're talking about race, I am not. You wouldn't tell me there are Romans still around would you, notice how I said Ancient? Civilizations come and go. Are there any Ancient Egyptian, sun worshiping civilizations still around today?

Does Albania count?

Not Arab, just because we live in an Arab country and of that we live in Kurdish regions. Most of us migrated south from Turkey after the genocide including my mom's side.

I can start a new thread.

Roman legatus reporting in

>tfw the only Mediterranean blood I have comes from my Greek great grandmother

It's hard to say when a civilization comes and goes when the people retain their language, customs, and so forth. Also, their names typically don't change as much and is based in Ancient Myth.

We were some of the first people to convert to Christianity other than Jews. Some people believe in a God named Ashur in the same way Nordic people believe in Thor; hence not seriously. Paganism is non existent among ourselves however we still carry our heritage. Look up Assyrian flag.

A
FUCKING
TURK
>le roman ancestry meme
Lmao

>Look up Assyrian flag.
That's why I asked :^)

Not a Turk. That's why they left.
Turks at one point started killing everyone who wasn't their own. It was leave or die, for Assyrians, Armenians and Greeks.
Don't you know all that already?

I personally see Albanians more as a Balkan/mountain people than a Med/sea people.

>All shitskins welcome: the thread
Why would this be a good idea

hola

They also raped them, mixed with them etc.
Why do you think you are dark

Total War: Rome II was such a disappointment

Oh ok, that makes sense. My bad.

I do think Modern Greeks and Modern Assyrians share a continuity with their pasts.

>t. muslim
Assyrians might not be white but they can still be christian.
You're white (so you'll say) but you're a muslim, what the fuck is wrong with you?

>Why do you think you are dark
Turks did not mix with Greeks much, I think.

You guys are more Lombardy then Roman

I think this topic would be better for /his/.

Look at this soldier, how undisciplined. I will talk with your centurion.

Latin Americans of European descent are welcome, although I don't believe there are many in Mexico.

>you are a muslim
Ok retard
I already said i am a dalmatian croat on vacation
Bosnia has 50% muslims
Most of them are white
Not all though
While assyrians are croatian shitskins

>While assyrians are croatian shitskins
No, they are not. I don't get why you want to constantly fight over silly shit.

This topic is not suited for Sup Forums.

We've always been swarthy. There are even historical accounts from Xenophon iirc, comparing the ancient Greeks to Persians and saying Persians were white whereas Greeks were swarthy.
Well, you know, that comes with living in the Eastern Mediterranean. Clear skies and hot sunny days more often than not.

Besides, Turks didn't just rape. They took slaves for their harems and their janissary armies and whatnot. The offspring of any nationality + Ottoman Turk would always yield an Ottoman Turk. The Turks are the ones mixed, not us Greeks. Well, and you and Albanians that went willingly with them, traitors, you're the ones with turkish blood in your veins. We, who are still Greeks, are those of us who never mixed.

>I do think Modern Greeks and Modern Assyrians share a continuity with their pasts.
They've been a part of the Byzantine Empire after all.

Hello
Do I count?

>mfw an american is "Roman" near me

Italian masterrace reporting in

You said you're Croatian with Italian ancestry. Here is a picture of my Dad (hand on railing) next to his Italian friend in Rome. Italian's can be just as dark if not darker. I think you're holding onto your superiority complex a little too much. Chill. No one is claiming to be 'white'.

>More Lombardy than Roman

I'm from Campania Felix dear sir.

I bet your dad used to fuck with that dude. Now I wonder if he was the passive or the active. I bet he was the passive.

i'm greek orthodox but not ethnically greek. can i post?

I'm stuck here because of work. Money is better.

Pros:
>make more money
>cheaper to buy land

Cons:
>niggers stole my car but insurance took care of it

How did you end up being Greek Orthodox without being an ethnic Greek?

Im northern italian

Were there Turks in ancient Greece? A lot of pictorial evidence seems to suggest that there was.

Yeah, I agree with this.

i just walked into the greek orthodox church and told them i wanted to convert. i was raised roman catholic, went through a long fedora phase, and when i came back to Christ i decided to be orthodox instead

wtf dude. He was ~15 in that photo. My father lived in Italy during his teenage years to avoid a war going on in the middle east. They lived in the same building.

good morning chicas

That makes sense
He was the italians pussy

Hey man
Yeah

Out

Reporting in from Athens

Kys retard
Semites dont count

You must denounce Germany before you join the Mediterranean alliance. Otherwise, Austria is pretty nice.

>You can only post here if your country is in crippling debt

GO AWAY REEEEEEEEE

Shoo poo

I like how Greeks treated dolphins with respect and kindness unlike the Scandinavians, who're kind of barbaric imo.

Hopefully, Greece will make the right choice and European Union to join Putin's Eurasian Economic Union.

>Putin's Eurasian Economic Union.
or BRICS*

>and European Union
and leave European Union*

>Putins eurasian economic union
You do realize, russia is only rich cause of oil and resources

Sure.

And they call us anti-semitic. Israel is 100% Mediterranean.
Scandis are cancer.

>le if you point out they are semites you are antisemitic
How old are you, retard?

>North/Central European 70%
>Northeast European 4.7%
>Native 1.2%
Sorry you can't post here.
Calm down. Mediterranean people are calm and wise, not like stormniggers.