Lauren Southern calls this crazy SJW bitch out...

Lauren Southern calls this crazy SJW bitch out... Holy moly if this crazy dumb bitch she talked like this to a Muslim he would behead the crazy bitch
youtu.be/6LdmBqJLYcU

Bump

Do lyft drivers have the right to remove passengers by force if required? I would recommend using your 2a rights

WEW
That got my blood boiling
And the way she talks

I would assume any citizen has the right to remove someone from their vehicle by force if necessary.

Fucking horrendous that my first thought was how lucky he was that there was another passenger in the car.... He'd probably be in a cell right now on a sexual assault charge otherwise. West is fucked, giving women absolute power destroyed it.

How do you manage to act both victimized and smug at the same time?

become a feminist

Kinda impressive that it was the next reply on a seemingly obscure question.

I thought America was the land of the free... What happened to her right of free speech? Don't let it become like Europe, fight them off now while they are still under 9% of your population.

>What happened to her right of free speech?
You cuck. Just because she has a right to free speech doesn' mean he's obligated to let her verbally abuse him and threaten to slander him on the internet, in his own car.

What does being a smug, rude bitch in someone else's car have to do with free speech? Does he not have the choice to have her in his car and put up with that shit? Are all Belgians retarded or is it just you?

bump

I drive Lyft

Yes we can if they won't leave after being asked

Just last week I literally threw a rasta nigger out of my car for trying to smoke weed.

This shit never happens to me because I will grab a bitch by the hair and sling her to the ground where she can learn her place.

What is lyft? A taxi service like uber?

Yes

No but still it is her right. Well at least according to the muh free speach.

I never said she was right it's just funny to see how you flip-flop your opinions when it comes to free speach.

And rightfully so.

Lauren Southern is so fucking perfect

It's not her right to trespass in a man's car after he asked her to leave. You fundamentally don't understand the world.

I feel sorry for the guy having to put up with this shit. I have a extremely short fuse and would probably be in prison for murder if I was in the same situation as him. They act like they are invincible but the bigger this shit movement becomes, the more likely it is that they are going to truly trigger some violent or mentally unstable people, like themselves.

Again, you're retarded. Do you believe free speech and expression only extends to her in this situation?

>Well gee, this woman is calling me a racist and a fucking idiot in my own car! Gotta keep driving her though! This is just her, expressing her opinion, and I need to take it, like Belgians do in the ass

Just end yourself

I thought gawker went down the shitter

It did the dumb bitch is stupid

And shes a startup CEO lol

>Her fucking voice

My cock just rolled inside of me.

Fucking nails on a chalk board is absolutely right. She has to be drunk to sound like that right?

Definitely shouldn't DOX HER

I don't know about the trespassing, don't know US law about it. If it is the case she's committing a crime if I'm not mistaking. And I don't defend criminals.

But user, it's your right to throw her our of the car, nothing wrong with that. What is the problem, if he throws her out it's his right, but her expressing an opinion is hers.

Crying about it on the internet for clicks and sponsorship is yet again hers, you caring about it yours.

She can complain all she wants. And people can complain back and shout her down for being the horrible person she is, that's their right too.

How stupid can you get, nigger? Nobody is complaining about her RIGHT to say something. We just have a problem with how much of a cunt she is. Why is that so complicated for you?

Prove that rights exist.

I cannot imagine what she would have done if he was alone in the car with her....
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>I need feminism because hula girls offend me.

Fuck everything...

I would throw that bitch out so fast, you americans are too nice

Luckily shes a cheap fuck and used Lyft line

Last time I checked shooting people down was a crime (if done literally) bitching about it isn't.

It really isn't complicated at all, why do so many people care when someone is being retarded, coming with bogus reasons she shouldn't be saying it doesn't mean she's wrong nor right.

She's a cunt live with it an discard her opinion.

You'd be amazed how typical it is for American women to behave like that, with that passive-aggressive attitude, especially in cities. I was amazed working retail to find such a clear divide between male customers (generally nice or at least neutral), and female customers (generally rude and/or entitled). I feel like if I worked retail another year I would've turned gay or MGTOW

I clearly said shouting, not shooting.

Ow crap indeed disregard my last statement.

>someone said something stupid, why don't you just ignore everyone that you don't agree with and live in a fucking hugbox

Belgium, there's a reason you got this way.

It isn't about ignoring when a nobody spews an an opinion on the internet, when people/movements which matter say something it's time to act.

In her case it's the first option.

I would have been dropping massive R-bombs on her, hell I might have even driven her all the way home. This guy is so based.

is correct, however, only retail people have to be nice to customers. Once I became a security guard I had years of retail/customer service blue balls saved up. As a security guard you don't have to be nice to people. You have to be professional but you can absolutely shut stupid bitches up.

I had to call cops on chicks before who wouldn't leave an establishment. Cops hate having to do that shit. They arrived mad and smashed these bitches' hotel room door down, threw them on the bed and slapped the cuffs on them. Those bitches practically got raped. Felt amazing.

So we shouldn't be able to comment on a prominent "feminist's" comments about how she is oppressed?

We should only talk about what movements tell us?

Just stop, mate.

>what about her free speech?
What about it? He didn't censor her, or dictate what she could, or could not say. (Unlike she, who made a big deal over Lady Lola.)
He simply didn't want to listen to this, so he asked her to get out. You can say what you want, but the other person has the (constitutional) right to the pursuit of happiness, so, if he didn't want to hear it, she had to beat it.

T H I S
H
I
S

Yes. I agree. Doxxing is SJW-tier, let's prove we're better shall we?

Anjali Currynigger 2.0?

cant wait until this goes viral and her life gets destroyed like pic related

"prominent" in your mind only maybe.

Movements... Well let's say the political leaders in the EU, left wing propaganda machines, right wing propaganda machines, globalists, bankers, think tanks, yeah you just worry about some retard on the internet, I have better shit to do (though having a discussion about her really isn't proving my point)

Her voice is annoying, and her completely bullshit opinions are too. This is like saying you can just ignore a slap to the face, since it's not """objectively""" wrong, nor right. It's painful, and that's all the justification this guy needed to ask her to leave.

>cant wait until this goes viral and her life gets destroyed like pic related

it's hardly the same. the freak in OP's video was just being an SJW for the most part, and being dumped on the street will get her lots of sympathy, whereas your doctor was in the wrong in several ways.

The main crime that OP's freak is guilty of is that voice. Imagine having to work with her.

I like this girl. kudos to her.

He's lucky as hell that another passenger was there.

But really how much does her opinion matter? The more you are influenced by her the more you validate her posts.

yeah, you're probably right
well, one can only hope she gets some hate at least

>"Charles, I'm sorry to tell you this, but you have a malignant tumor. It's very tiny, however, and completely operable. We must act quickly to save your life."
>"Doctor-sensei, you baka-kun! It's just one or two cancer cells, it's not that big of a deal."
>"Charles! Are you mad? Untreated this tumor WILL grow, and it WILL spread, and it WILL kill you."
>"Pfft, not if I just ignore it, it won't!"
^This is your brain on Belgian Philosophy.

>He's lucky as hell that another passenger was there.

If I drove for lyft or uber I would have a camera and they would have to agree to being recorded or no ride; city buses have cameras, so I might not even have to ask permission.

more of the uber freak in pic.

Refer to this:

Stop there lad, your comparing the wrong statements, I don't care about what some dub bitch says on the net. What does she have influential followers? I'm saying pick your fight, don't waste energy on some random tard on the net, there are to many, keeping your focus is what I want, you have nothing better to advocate than "look at this bitch and what she did" I think you have bigger fights to fight.

Or a heart attack

Well, how else does one combat the logically fallable than with debate?

Ideas are intangible, so there's no way to discern between the smaller fish, and the bigger fish.
(Of course with feminists, it's the smell of fish that one should be more concerned about.)

Besides. If I BTFO this 'small fish' in front of other fish, and other fishermen, then the fish lose some leverage, and might even change their change their beliefs, while the fishermen gain leverage, and might even gain more faith in their beliefs.

Even the Leftists will be unable to spin something in favor of the SJW bitch here. The driver was friendly and correct in everything the whole ride including dropping her at the end

If that's your fight I'm not against it, but a fisherman isn't what you should be fighting, the ones enabling their power is what you should be fighting.

Though I respect your view, it isn't my goal.

She really is smooth and polished in her delivery, need to see her tested in spontaneous response, stressful situations, etc, but if there is ever a major anti-SJW news magazine type format show, she'd be ace at it.

Laura Southern
Milo
TJ Sotomayor
some others

Tonight.. on 45 Minutes

oh ya?

>the continent of Hawaii

If perfect you mean a Jewess and a leaf sure.

Why can't you fetishists stay on whatever containment board you normally post on?

Cue the cucked corporation bending over backwards to "make things right" for this stupid bitch.

How is this cunt the CEO of a tech startup? Did she get some beta orbiters/submissive masochist coders to build it for her?

Why ask questions if you already know the answer?

Honestly, after she made it clear she wasn't backing down on her ridiculous stance, I would just crank some music and drown her out, given that the other passenger was alright with that. Otherwise, I would ask her to leave as soon as I knew she'd be giving me one star regardless.

Let's not forget the continent of Fiji, or the continent of England.

You're definitely allowed to film people who are in your property.

She has her freedom of speech. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you have the right to say something in someone else's private property and not get forced to GTFO.

ITT: if a woman verbally abuses you in your house, you aren't allowed to ask her to leave

Freedom of speech, as described by the constitution, means that the government, both federal and state, cannot punish you or jail you in anyway for the things you say.

Some bloke can kick a girl out of his own personally owned car for whatever reason he wants.

What's a Lyft driver, Uber competitor?

Lauren Southern is a dirty kike.

yes

What, you mean other SJWs? Feminism isn't a country, there's no might Queendom for me to BTFO in front of all the subjects.

In Australia, taxis usually have a picture on the side stating that by entering you're consenting automatically consenting to video recording (which always takes place) and that audio may be recorded (which I assume only happens if SHTF). It was preceded this hysteria that we see everywhere, wherein every man is, in the eyes of some, a rapist for sole virtue of their genitalia, and even offending someone can earn you such spite that they will gladly ruin your life with a false rape report, but I have no doubt this cautiousness will save the livelihood of people on occasion, and may already have

So now he's racist? Holy shit what is wrong with these people. They can't wait to start trying to ruin people's lives.

You appear to like writing "bitch" a lot.

Tomoko is a dirty cutiepie.

Tomoko's hands, and feet are perfect.

>you didn't think about the pillaging of like, continent of Hawaii

Jade was cool, I'm glad the passenger wasn't insane too. When she first began to speak I was worried she was a second SJW but she clearly wasn't having any of that shit.

I agree. She's perfect.

shit like this is why I'm voting Trump!

I like being tolerant and cool to people but its way outta control

I remember this. So fake and gay.
>withholds evidence from his lawyer until the jury is about to deliberate
>lawyer smiles "u cheeky basterd! XD"
Yeah, nah.

she deleted her twitter booooo
i wanted some SJW lunatic replies

heheheheeh her twitter is deleted.

Thats why I posted
>and may already have
>may

Obviously Sup Forums posts are lacking in credibility, but I don't doubt that someone out there, at some point, nearly had their livelihood snatched away by a false accusation, only to be saved by video evidence.

I wish the driver was someone who is aware of SJW nonsense and could troll her all the way.

haha she deleted her Twitter like a coward

>1388
So close.

Is this bad to be a meme?

>Be offended on behalf of Hawaiian people
>Think that it is ok to be rude and irrational because your intentions are good

Useful idiots

>haha she deleted her Twitter like a coward

so she was going to destroy him on Gawker because of a harmless decoration in his car, and now she's hiding because the truth came out instead of her spin about "racist" men?

cowardly.

and if this story does not go away, the SJWs will add it to their list of people bullied by haters.

Anons I'm defending both rights of freedom, I'm not agreeing with that cunt, but saying she went to far... I'm absolutely against it, I don't get how you all get upset about something some random person says on the net.

By breaking common decency the majority of arguments stop being valid, ie hers.