Why are all real lesbians fucking hideous?

Why are all real lesbians fucking hideous?

Because they only exist because men don't want them?

/thread

Manager is fifty year old lesbo,she tries to affect a manly swagger as she walks,wears a suit,has boyish haircut..
Nowt like a real internet lesbian at all

fpsbdo

Every lesbian that I knew was wrestler tier too, 99% of girls kissing on the internet have a boyfriend

homosexual males are the inverse of homosexual females.

Probably because the only lesbians you notice are the ones that are identifiable, same with gay men.

95% of Lesbians are actually just Bisexual, cause it is either, usually
- a phase, -they just hate men, -they're ugly, -do it for the attention.

It is EXTREMELY rare that you will ever find a woman who is not also attracted to men whilst claiming to be a Lesbian.

Hightest also Few exclusively lesbian girls are truly beautiful, I've only ever known 1 irl.

Nawww the lebanese I've met are pretty hot

lesbians like that are just shock dykes.

>hey cici, let's kiss to trigger these normies

The only thing it triggers is my erection though

even chubby malaysian girls are pretty cute though
yeah, no I think it's the opposite if anything, normies think that hot girls kissing is the best thing ever so it's more like they do it for the attention

Do you consider the two babes in your GiF
to be "hideous"?? If so, then you are truly
a flaming gay homosexafag, bcoz they are
hot AF, amirite?!

lesbians, not lebanese

I said REAL lesbians, they arent real lesbians
If real lesbians looked like that i'd be completely fine with it
Also kill yourself please

On another topic though, are fake lesbians degenerate?

Like, if my wife does stuff with another girl because she knows it pleases me, and only for me, is that degenerate?

Real lesbians are disgusting, but can fake lesbians have a place within a healthy society?

Of course male homosexuals are ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE in all cases. Just disgusting, disease, breeding faggots. There is a difference.

Kek

>my wife
>implying

Well ive seen some pretty hot girls dating out with other girls.
Maybe they were just in their lesbian dating phase

Stop projecting, Magyar untermensch.

Have a lesbian couple at work. One is thin and wears make-up and such, the other is shorter than her, thicker (wider hips, bigger ass, bigger chest) along with long hair but doesn't wear make-up.

I'd impregnate both.

Well well well what do we have here

When you see fake hot lesbians, it's always the case one is more into it than the other... in this case, the left one seems to be a bit repelled by it and forcing herself, while the right one is genuinely enjoying it

Amerilard BTFO

These days it's as easy to deal with Lards as it is with PooinLoos

Just remind them of designated shitting aisles

I met one cute lesbian in college.

She was short, skinny and stacked - I mean she did have the stupid piercings and the generic lesbian hair but her face was great.

I clocked she was a lesbian within the first hour of hour first class, watching a bunch of guys take a swing at her was pretty good entertainment.

But every one of her lesbian friends was fucking disgusting, so she was definitely the exception to the rule.

I knew one very fucking smoking hot lesbian. She had a chubby girlfriend. But man was she sexy. I told hey girls you ever need a toy you know my dicks better then a dildo and they just said thanks for the offer but we prefer to lick each other. Didnt even let me watch.

Welp gotta go beat off now.

Pls provide examples, GIS isn't helping :(

>they arent real lesbians
says you, faggot

>be me
>be like 8 or so
>Cronulla riots are going off
>Live nearby
>Riding in backseat of parents car
>"Those damn lesbians are setting fire to things!"
>Parents lose their shit
>They tell me the story years later

I know one who is actually attractive. She has this real goth vibe. Thin, Wears black jeans, Doc Martins/ Black converses/ Black Nikes, Black shirts and jackets, long black hair and a few piercings. Total SJW though. She thinks manspreading is a serious issue.
Is the girl in the gif Emily Grey btw?

Because it's not a real thing. It's a social trend or meme or whatever you want to call it.

People consciously or subconsciously move toward the idea of lesbianism for attention, social status, friends, ego, personality, etc.

It happens that those craving those things listed are infrequently attractive girls (since they already have those things), and more frequently unattractive girls.

This theory is supported with evidence that gays/trannies are more frequently prevalent in developed societies, big cities, white cities, higher income. If it were simply a product of evolution, we wouldn't expect those trends to exist.

So she's just a lesbian because she hates men

She claims that she doesn't, and she does have a lot of male friends, but I believe that deep down she does hate men. Although deep down I hate women.

I dont hate women, I just wish they weren't all social justice drones.
Historically women weren't always shit, only since they got the vote.

>lesbians dressing like men
I never understood this. If you were trying to attract another lesbian, why would you dress and act like a man? Surely its counterproductive to be trying to turn yourself into the ideal for a straight female when that isn't what lesbians are actually attracted to.
Do they not see this?

In my life of 30 years I have known two attractive lesbians.

The first was a T H I C C brazilian girl who was married to a friend of a friend (guy, of course). She was totally down with the D but was also very much into fucking girls. It was almost creepy to watch, she'd go to parties and try and do bodyshots off of chicks/touch on them/kiss them/etc. I think she legitimately wanted to dive for catfish on Ani DiFranco Lake. I wouldn't have minded watching. She was one of those obviously pretty but big boned girls, not fat, just bigger than most. Pretty hot.

The other attractive lezzie that I've met was full bore gung ho powerwoman lawyer. Her girlfriend was a C- at best, I think she just had a grudge against men.

real lesbians are, the girls in the gif are obviously only doing it for the benefit of men watching

I knew a hot lesbian.. She was a lipstick lesbian (that's what they call lesbians who are feminine). She was REALLY feminine. She even had a feminine vagina.

I knew a cute lesbian couple back when I lived in the US like 10 years ago. A cute blonde girl with glasses and a cute asian girl. Both were shortish, not overweight, had natural colored shoulder length hair, liked anime, weren't SJWs, and were generally just fun to be around. I used to fap often imagining them having sex. Wonder what they're up to now...

actually makes sense.

Lesbians until they met a Chad who will white knight them.

Can't help but notice that the one on the right seems really into it, while the one on the left thinks it's a joke.

are you retarded?

I've convinced 2 qt's to do lesbo stuff before but I don't think they were actually lesbo

just hoes

>Mentally ill people are physically repulsive, why is this?
Gee, it's a mystery...