How can I redpill my GF ?

my girlfriend is a social conservative and a trump supporter, but how can I redpill her on things like TV, fast food, social media, partying/drugs, etc?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have bad news
your girlfriend may be a psychopath

(trusting in women can be redpilled)

How old are the both of you?
Teenagers and young adults do stupid things, they grow out of it 95% of the time. If she is already redpilled there is nothing to worry about as long as she does not do anything truly awful like actually voting for Trump.

>redpilling women
Why? They revert back to their old ways after they lose the one thing keeping their emotions in check. They'll literally conform to any opinion you have.

>not voting for trump

CTR plz

i already did redpilled my gf it just takes time and you need to pull up facts, be ready if she tries to counter what you just said yet dont creat any antagonism. also you can use her childhod memories against her , for an example i showed my gf a shiton of vids of nigs attacking and killing woman's especially the crime satistics of nogs.
also kabab kids used to laugh at her for being blond and used to bully her a lot , so i showed her that webm when two tiny niglets attack and hit a little blond girl, and while seeing the vid i was attempting too be with a modest opinion i said its not the niglets fault and at the time she was starting to be filled with the rage needed so she said its cause their a buck of swarting jungle monkeys.

also i showed her that interacial kids between black and white people will just looke like a vanilla nig .

Well Chayim you invented the game so I shouldn't be surprised you play it the best but good job.

By telling her. Girls always idealize their byofriend, they eat up everything, really.

The best way to redpill people is literally dating them.

Redpilled like five girls this year.

I know exactly the right way but you have to show her tits first you cuck.

the most difficult part of the brainwash was the fact that my gf grew up on MTV thats fucking HERETICAL.
that channel is of the fucking devil. so much degeneracy in one channel its horrifying.

the most important thing is to not creat any antagonism , and if you do creat some antagonism it can serve you. for an example i can say some left wing retarded bulshit and my gf as the mentally unstable woman she is will want to say the opposing opinion. you need to show her how the left wing bullshit can HURT her as a woman and woman;s everywhere, i told my gf that if she wants children and a career she needs a supporting husbando. and she needs to do the role of the woman which is taking care of the babies, of course we will work together in raising the kids yet she must make some sucrifices in order to have kids.
to get her into having 5+- kids i told her true stories of my mom friends that didnt have kids , they now they are dying with no legacy , what do they have? cats? its pathetic. also i keep feeding her with a few philosophic sentences on of them is: a man with no will is nothing ( that includes woman) without willpower we are slaves to our urges.
modern woman's usually know nothing they are nothing more then dumb animals that want's attention. i love my gf but i shant lie to myself about what she could have become.

you goys need to read the books of lillian glass about body language. i read somthing like 9 tomes on the matter.

>Redpilled like five girls this year.
ja but it won't last when they find another dick

you have to accept your gf for what she is OP. My gf is pretty much a leftist liberal but that doesn't interfere with our relationship in any way

Don't overdo it, their psyche cannot handle it. They will be like gandhi in civ, full on fucking 255 aggression revert.

Drive her off the internet
Take her camping or road tripping, something that will at least make tapping into bullshit blogs inconvenient
Then start working from her weak spot (aka something that doesnt hold strong beliefs/ is not sensitive for her)
All you have to do is to jumpstart her thinking process, if you make her reconsider one point the whole building will give away when she returns to civilization and is met with hostility about it on her trigger groups
And remember the advice of the old bulldog

> but how can I redpill her on things like TV, fast food, social media, partying/drugs, etc?

you need to blackpill her first before you can move over to redpilling her

whats the redpill for TV, fast food and partying?

>cuck

I guess no TV, no fastfood, no drugpartying?

Show her that women agree with you.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

knock her up, she won't have the time to do any of those things then

>fucking random sluts
>thinking that you will have a lasting effect on them

loving relationships are the ultimate redpill