Which cities are superior

which cities are superior
river cities, coast cities, lake cities or no water cities? explain why

Attached: shutterstock_398540542.0.jpg (1200x675, 167K)

lake cities obviously

coastal cities are rainy, windy and cloudy

This
Just make sure not to build over the lake
Bad idea

cities on the coast with a river or two in them and lakes scattered around.. like tallinn

Lake or coast cities are better

Anywhere close to mountains is superior tbhon.

Attached: Seattle.jpg (1199x623, 102K)

don't those cities have higher air pollution

Wouldn't be surprised, it's a bit of a paradox honestly since I remember Fort Collins being windy as fuck when I lived there.

River cities have the best atmosphere

Enjoy your mosquitos.

kek

A city build on a lake, not next to the lake, but in the lake, with mountains all around it so pollution sticks around, close to several tectonic plates so it’s shaky as well, at stupid high altitude so everyone who visits has altitude sickens and since the lake is under the city it needs to pump water from very far away
And let’s top it with 3 volcanoes near it
Great city

River cities are best.

Attached: 8C244425-5C59-4207-8420-B5736ED3A443-5688-000005DE34C78A33.jpg (1300x700, 159K)

thanks

enjoy your one season throughout the entire year

>coastal cities are windy
>Chicago, lake city, is dubbed "The Windy City"

mmm nice where is that thats not portland is it

called that cause politicians , apparently it still is p windy there but not as much as say boston

This

Rivers are nice, coastal cities are also great but they either make their coast a giant ugly port or are too tourist reliant kinda ruining it

Attached: chengdu.jpg (650x488, 36K)

Going down the Danube in Budapest at night is a pretty good experience

Attached: budapest.jpg (900x450, 118K)

/thread

p.s. if where you live ain't on this list then you're a loser in a fly over back water shit hole

Attached: alpha cities chart.jpg (800x1047, 711K)

Do you actually enjoy living in one of those or are you just trying to look better user? You're not relevant, neither am i, doesn't matter if you or i live in an expensive city or not

Attached: vienna.jpg (1200x800, 267K)

degenerates always lives in coastal cities

They all have their pros and cons.

Guess I'm most partial to coast cities and lake cities. Mountain cities in Latin America have a special sort of charm to them, once you get past the favelas and high-rise poverty.

Maybe if the Spaniards weren't mentally handicapped, we wouldn't have those issues nowadays.

>but they either make their coast a giant ugly port or are too tourist reliant kinda ruining it
did someone say barcelona

River cities are actually more convenient in the sense that you can more easily get around because there isn't an ocean on an entire side of your city, but I've lived all my life in a city next to the sea, and at this point I legitimately feel "trapped" if I can't see the ocean

>river cities, coast cities, lake cities or no water cities? explain why
mountains and lakes go hand in hand

Attached: CH1200_K220_Berge_Seen_2011_8626.jpg (1698x1131, 1.62M)

I'd have rated Lille a bit higher I guess.
>tfw Accra is higher than The Hague

Attached: Accra CBD.jpg (500x333, 85K)

>dallas
>higher than anything
>mexico shitty not being literal shit tier
>osaka not being alpha tier
>pittsburg, colombus, indianapolis, kansass shitty, murdermore being that high
>fucking tulsa
>literally rating pittsburg higher than kyoto
>new orleans being lower than guatemala city
>anything in venezuela being on the list at all
>memphis, a brown shitstain in the middle of appalachian poverty, in the same ranking as naples, florence, and sacramento
Completely shit tier. Also my city is rated as beta negative, so I'm not even a jelly filled nigger.

you can compare yourself to Lagos now

Attached: Lagos.jpg (1600x1200, 360K)

I'm actually triggered. Even the most ghetto wasteland portion of my city looks a thousand times better than that. Sup Forums and /trv/ need to collab and make a better chart.

t. jelly filled nigger.

Is that proofs my little eyes doth spy

Attached: 1456711131313.jpg (249x242, 5K)

This
I get a weird feeling when I'm far away from the sea

It does get pretty damn windy, and it's not only called that because of pliticians. The effect is even stronger because of all the skycrapers just channeling the wind through the streets

It is Portland

H I l l s

Lake. Toronto and Chicago are the greatest cities in North America

Attached: gta5.jpg (599x739, 85K)

I am okay with my coastal city. But I really like river cities. The areas surrounding the rivers are great for parks and public spaces.

>river cities

Attached: los angeles river.jpg (1300x956, 220K)

curve ball: Its canaled cities.

Attached: 345623456.jpg (598x397, 72K)

>are beautiful when they are in europe

Attached: d50a6c05063c53cbaeb200aedb375d2b.jpg (612x612, 97K)