So far this year I have traveled to:

So far this year I have traveled to:

1. Australia
2. South Africa
3. New Zealand
4. Japan

I've only been home a few days at a time (just got back). Where should I go next?

Attached: fjälla.jpg (1080x1080, 599K)

That list is absolute dogshit, so I recommend you visit the USA.

Attached: 1505403934263.png (800x792, 580K)

Argentina is cheap but I don't recommend coming here for more than a month,I suggest you go from Buenos Aires,(see San telmo)to Cordoba to missiones(see Atlantic ocean and the iguazu falls),from there if you want more adventure you can go to Brazil or paraguay

Do you travel alone and how long do you stay at your destinations?

Also how could you afford this?

fucking rich kid

Go to italy, italy is very nice country

. Come here.

you should come in my bed if you know what i
mean...

Get a load of Richie Rich over here.

I'm a guy so that's not going to happen

wherever your parents decide to take you next

I've already been there several times.

Is winter coming now or something? Because I could go there if it isn't. I'm kind of done with winter for now.

I travel alone most of the time, but I usually know some people or have friends who know some people where I'm going. I stay until I get bored, but I try to stay for at least a week. Usually the flights are too taxing for it to be worthwhile otherwise.

You'd be amazed how little it takes before you have enough to do whatever it is you want to do in life.

Unless I'm going skiing, I'm saving Italy for when I have a girlfriend.

Maybe this summer desu.

I'm not really all that rich. And what I have is my own.

Don't pretend to be me.

thailand

Which places were the most fun from the ones you went to this year? Which cities did you visit?

Get an Italian gf, Italian girls are the best

I always enjoy Japan. This year it was the skiing there that was the most worthwhile, but it's also why I'm kind of done with winter for now. I visited the usual suspects otherwise. Although I guess most people who go to SA don't really go to the places I went. I went there sort of to see its good sides before all hell breaks loose, but also because I have friends and sort-of-family there.

Are you the one posting all those threads about Pewdiepie and Marzia?

Funny coincidence actually, I was in attendance at a wedding once where they were as well.

Azores Islands.

Btw who's in the pic?

Hungary is a very nice country

The Azores are also a romantic destination in my opinion.

It's just some random cute girl that gets posted a lot on imageboards.

Turkey

I'm probably never setting foot there ever again.

why ?

Iran

Well, I've seen and done the things there that I thought were worthwhile seeing and doing, first of all. Secondly, it's not exactly heading in the right direction now.

Too exciting on such short notice, but I might go there after doing some research.

Might've mentioned that I want to leave on Friday at the latest.

Where else have you been and what other countries have you visited in years past?

I've been to about 40 countries since 2013. So far, my favorite regions are South Asia, Latin America, and Eastern Europe, in that order. Been to India nearly a dozen times and doing a second round with Mexico in May. If you're not afraid to get a bit uncomfortable, I'd recommend trying some places in the developing world. The cost of living tends to be significantly cheaper than what you're used to -- and, if you've any interest in local interactions, the natives are typically friendlier than what you'd fine in Western nations, too.

Turkey is a nice first step into "not-quite-developed," although the government's gotten quite a bit more fundamental since I last visited. Nevertheless, Turks are, on the whole, quite a hospitable group of people -- but there's a definite language barrier. Even in Istanbul, finding English speakers can pose a challenge.

Pic not really related, I posted it on /trv/ the other day when somebody asked about Turkey and Iraqi Kurdistan.

reee forgot useless pic but still feel obligated to upload

Attached: st.jpg (720x960, 127K)

island is god tier if you like great landscape

Did you like Australia, I really like living here but it seems pretty boring for tourists

Oh, I've been lots of places that it's too late and tedious to list, but I'm not done yet. I'm not going back to Turkey however. If I go back to the Middle-East, I'll probably go to Jordan, Iran (thanks Danebro), or even Israel next. Possibly as one journey. That's kind of more of a project though than traveling to, say, South America.

I already decided on my next destination btw (pic related).

Yeah, I liked it. Was exactly what I had expected. I mostly went there to celebrate New Year's with some friends though.

Attached: Capture.png (1054x513, 39K)

Seems like a decent time. I've only been to a handful of countries in South America -- I'm sure Argentina will be interesting.

Did you like New Zealand? How long were you visiting for?

Wait, shit, maybe I should go to Chile and Easter Island instead, just as meme.

I'd recommend Colombia TBQH. Had a great time there, and so has everyone else I've met who went.

I was in Santiago last year. Even if you only have a week it's a cool urban destination. You can do day trips to the Andes, vineyards and the coastal towns. The free walking tour is a must do.

Yes, I liked it fine. I don't know, 10 days maybe? It was a weird squeeze between South Africa and Japan desu and I barely knew what day it was.

Since you're a regular globe trotter I was wondering what gear you take. Do you go the "one bag" route, or check in most of your luggage. Do you take a suitcase or backpack?

Any recommended travel tips?

Not him but just got back from an eight-month trip overseas.

Brought two bags with me. Wasn't my first time abroad and I always advocate carrying less. Ended up ditching one of the two packs with a friend and Mumbai and was happy to be rid of it.

Depending on your tastes, a 35-45L hiking backpack or schoolbag should be fine.

Pic related is what I've consistently been most comfortable with. Has enough room to fit my laptop, few pairs of jeans, and enough shirts, socks, and underwear to get around.

If you're traveling for a shorter period of time and plan on partying, then bring something bigger or a second bag. But if you'll be mobile and on a bit of a budget, pack light. Constantly having to drag around a bunch of shit you only wear once in a blue moon gets old.

Attached: bag.jpg (720x960, 75K)

Yeah, I heard it's kind of sort of first world too. Will be nice I'm sure.

I'm not that much of an adventure traveler that I need any special gear or anything like that. I just wear the clothes on my back and pack some changes in a backpack or a suitcase, depending on where I'm going and what I want to do. I don't often chain travel anyway, so I can come home and rethink what I need usually. I pack some ski specific stuff if I plan on skiing or something like that, but that's about it.