Do you think parts of Europe will wake up?

In Austria, it is not just the FPÖ which is anti-immigrant, but also the conservatives - the ÖVP. Together, those two parties poll at 55%. The population is by majority against the mass migration and by a large margin believes that Islam can never be part of Austria.

In Germany, the AfD has a lot less support, but it is slowly rising. Also, there are signs which show even left wing politicians wake up - The social democrats chairperson and vice chancellor Gabriel yesterday called for a cap on asylum seekers, because Germany cannot manage that many. Bavaria is up in arms against Merkel's policies for a while and may just withdraw support to her in the upcoming German national elections next year... which effectively would mean Merkel will have to retire and make way for someone else, a real conservative.

In France, Sarkozy is making headways with anti-immigrant and anti-Islam speeches. And Le Pen is stronger than ever.

In the Netherlands, Wilders may win the most seats in parliament and has recently announced he wants to ban the Quran and close all mosques.

Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, etc. all have anti-immigrant and anti-Islam governments.

I am not saying Europe is there yet, but don't you think Europe is slowly waking up?

As long as (((EU))) pulls strings from behind the scenes, individual countries have little no chance unless they secede. But then MUH MUNIEZ.

Yes i think Europe has a better chance than America thanks to your electoral system it is more friendly to smaller parties.

>friendly to smaller parties
kek

>Small parties have representation in America
Why are polish people so thick?

BAVARIA DESU PLS UNITE WITH US

nice GIF, jurek

they are waking up?

well, i'd say they are WOKEN UP.

thanks andrzej, stole it from Sup Forums after elections

>In France, Sarkozy is making headways with anti-immigrant and anti-Islam speeches

lol and sarkozy is a fucking traitor who thinks france needs to be mongrelized and destroyed

I've voted the last time for that green fag on the left, but this time I'll vote for this fag on the right, just to get rid of those pesky immigrants

just like Merkel thinks of germany

>I've voted the last time for that green fag on the left,
You really did? Like really?

Yes but because I didn't know it better at the time.

>Le Pen

fuck off

NANANANA

what about Hungary?

>part of EU
>sane immigration policy

it is possible as long as your leader is as based as Orban.

>>Le Pen
>fuck off
You like stupid or something?

yes, most people have had enough
having contact with rapefuggies and mudslimes red pills faster than anything

I hope he will win, but I think it´s going to be the same disappointment like last time.

Everyone would have wake up already if not for EU gibsmedats.

I thought Austria already had elections?

Dank memes

>In France, Sarkozy is making headways with anti-immigrant and anti-Islam speeches. And Le Pen is stronger than ever.

Please it wasn't even a decade ago Sarkozy was giving a speech about "Making Europeans intermarry Africans"

Hes another anti-white kike who is part of the Establishment and seeks the genocide of the white race.

Yeah.. I too, question if france can save itself.

Well, the next time we invade, I guess they will cheer us on.

Sarko is a cuck he don't think what he say, he just want to have votes

Judge threw the results out because of shenanigans I believe.

so when is the austrian election?

Its going to be fun to be the first developed country to vote a Right-Wing President in office. I can't wait.

Aaaaber die Räääächten haben auch keine Lööööhhhsungääään. - Samuel Cucksteiner, Wien

What date is the election?

thanks

pic-kekd

Yes. Uncuck yourselves Europe. FIRST STEP IS OBTAINING FREEDOM OF SPEECH

h3h3szki :D

Probably they will Jörg Haider-ing their right wing candidate.

Looks like we get double vote day on Oct 2.

Austria: President election (ÖVP vs Green)

Hungary: to hold referendum on mandatory EU migrant quotas (for it to work 4 million people need to go voting and NO has to win whit bigger %)

>Its going to be fun to be the first developed country to vote a Right-Wing President in office. I can't wait.
Please... that is ridiculous. Half of European countries have right wing heads of state.

And Hofer isn't even extreme right, in the UK he would be a run off the mill cuckservative and in the US he would likely be a Democrat.

>FIRST STEP IS OBTAINING FREEDOM OF SPEECH

BS, we need to ban Islam - that is the first step.

calm your tits, i was joking a little

but you have to admit, if Austria of all countrys elects a right-wing party (because hitler and so forth)

it has to show to the European Union something is going terribly wrong.

>australia
>country built on mass immigration
>doesn't want mass immigration

Germany has a right wing government.

kek

Austria.

Oi ! Stop making fun of Australia you cheeky cunt.

You call that a knife? Thats a knife!

>in the US he would likely be a Democrat.

this comment tells me that you don't know anything about austrian NOR American politics please leave the conversation.

no, it was voided because there was too much potential for fraud.
there was no fraud discovered.

You know that the (((EU))) is in fact (((Germany))).

>this comment tells me that you don't know anything about austrian NOR American politics please leave the conversation.
1. I am Austrian.
2. I lived in the US for 4 years.

So what are you even talking about? Hofer is opposed to a shitton of Republican positions, from the death penalty to abortion to foreign military intervention to cutting taxes for the rich to privatized healthcare to NATO.

In one word. Globalism. The elite's want to make sure they can get resources from all over the world without restrictions of culture etc.

Humans are a resource aswell. Even if they dont work the lower the wages and consume. All at the expense of Hans, Franz and Hilde that pay for it with their taxes (a.k.a their time).

>I am Austrian

No youre not.

No self-respecting Austrian would move to Germany.

No

>No youre not.
Alter, schleich dich einfach. Ich bin schon lang aus dem Scheisshaufn weg, das ihr Wien nennt. Zunächst nach Amerika und dann nach Englandistan und jetzt eben bei di Piefke. Wenns da nicht passt, dann is des sicherlich nicht meine Problem.

>No self-respecting Austrian would move to Germany.
Yeah, just most of Austrians who live abroad live in Germany.

ÖVP is massively sucking EU-cock tho

>an international clique that feels at home everwhere.

Are you one of gods chosen people?

>Are you one of gods chosen people?
You know as well as i do that Austria has no Jews any more. The people who call themselves "Jews" in austria, are not Jews any more.

Thats alot mental gymnastics pleb.

Dies hier nicht reissen, verpissen sich woanders hin, war schon immer so.

There are plenty of kikes in Vienna. I even fucked a qt Jewess when i lived there. Dont bullshit me Schmuel. Nothing to be ashamed about.

There are literally 8000 Jews in Austria.

Thats nothing.

>I even fucked a qt Jewess when i lived there.

ITT: things that never happened

>literally

Oh noes. It's around 15000 and tey all live in Vienna.

ITT: virgin cant believe people actually have sex

>The social democrats chairperson and vice chancellor Gabriel yesterday called for a cap on asylum seekers, because Germany cannot manage that many
>Bavaria is up in arms against Merkel's policies for a while and may just withdraw support to her in the upcoming German national elections next year

Just the typical bullshit talk before the state elections in September.
Gabriel is just desperate to get some voter believing him which wont happen.
And the CSU in Bavaria is useless against Merkel. They always act like they are some kind of opposition party but they are part of the government and supported every of her decisions. Seehofer is all talking but no action. Roars and jumps as a bavarian Lion but lands as a Berlin cat.
Merkle just laughs about him.

there are like 10.000 in vienna, mostly in the second district.

actual numbers are unknown since a lot of jews know better than to declare themselves ...

i had to go to budapest though to find my share of jewish qt. nice experience btw.

>he wants to ban the Quran and close all mosques

In a city of 2 million+?

As opposed to 300,000+ before the holocaust?

Thats nothing.

As an oldfat, I've seen it all before.

Le Pen being second runner up in french presidential elections in early 2000s, the two other parties teamed up to prevent her

Sarkozy promising to crack down on arabs and north africans in Paris, came into office, nothing happened

Wilders is a zionist puppet and an Israel shill

And Germany simply is a lost cause and needs to be annihilated, scorched earth is the only strategy that can be applied to Germany.

It's all one big rigged game where the plutocrats and oligarchs decide the outcome of important elections way in advance. If they cant control a candidate, they kill him, see Pim Fortuyn in Netherlands, Jörg Haider in Austria, and various mid level politicians in Germany.

>ÖVP vs. Green
Kek not sure if shitpost or serious

>Jörg Haider in Austria

You believe in the Mossad killing Haider meme? No one's actually that stupid. Plz tell me your just shitposting.

>Comparing austrian presidential election with France and the Netherlands
The shitposting on this board is beyond singularity

>If they cant control a candidate, they kill him, see Pim Fortuyn in Netherlands, Jörg Haider in Austria

Klaus-Jürgen. Bitte.

a lot of people are already aware. the media is just trying to make it seem like youre all alone to discourage you

If we get another financial crisis within the next couple of years, then surely most of Europe will wake up.

C'mon, we need another stay woke Austrian

>before the holocaust
I thought we were discussing facts here.

Anschluß wann?
t. Living next to Bregenz

>jewish qt

>jews
>qt

We are.

Less than 15,000 today.

300,000 before the holocaust.

Thats a fact.

Bitte nie.

Living in Bregenz.

>Yes but because I didn't know it better at the time.
that was quite recent, what did change your mind so quickly

> when
> never
ffs we are a bipolar country.

try one, user. then we talk again.

Abspaltung Vorarlbergs und Anschluss an die Schweiz wann?

When Liechtenstein returns to Austria.

kekd

We have.... No longer an if we did it and where the English go the rest will follow. Keep voting the way we are voting promote voting for any but Political Zionist. The argument is simple no one is happy with they way the world is ran.

>When Liechtenstein returns to Austria.

Pls that would be like Austria becoming a part of Romania. An average teacher there makes 100.000 Euros a year at entry level.

Better get out as long as you can or openly challenge the goat fuckers else, pic related if you stay

Austrian Gilf is stacked. hnnnnnng

Wir wollen keine linke Region anschliessen.

Don't fool yourself, it's about to knock on the door. I give it 6 months tops.

Ja würd ich auch nicht. Aber man darf doch wohl träumen.

Hey Austria, think you guys can team up with Hungary when you win?

Just like good old times?

>Dies hier nicht reissen, verpissen sich woanders hin, war schon immer so.
It is the other way around. Those who leave are the ones who make the big bugs. Those who stay are the slave wage cucks.

Go back to /r9k/

People (not u) have sex, deal with it