>faggot in a hurry bumps into me breaking my glasses frame
>he keeps walking like nothing happened
>i notice that he broke my glasses frame
>turn around to tell him that he needed to pay
>hes disappeared into the crowd
>get home
>try to fix it desperatly
>fail misarably and now it looks like complete trash

My father bought these for me because i'm broke, he thinks that i'm an idiot already, and he'll think that i'm a even bigger retard if he finds out that my glasses. Please guys help me out i need at least 75 USD to fix the frame, please help me for the love of god

Paypal: [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/donate
youtube.com/watch?v=haPvuhznuyI
zennioptical.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check your account

Go scam /soc/, faggot. Better yet, go to that reparations site and post a request. Judging by that flag you should be brown enough.

Serves you right for being a numale dork.

no i'm not scamming anyone dude, for the love of god help a desperate 18 year old out.

bumps don't cause that kind of break. What are you not telling us?

it looks like you deliberately cut through the frame

i'd say 5% chance you're legit, 95% chance you're looking for drug money

reparations.me

I'm serious. Make up some story about how you're visiting Brazil or some shit. People actually make money like this.

Alternatively, show your asshole and I'll pitch in $20

i tried to superglue it ended up not holding the two parts together and now it looks like complete shit, but answering your question, he was walking quite fast and he bumped into me and the frame hit my left eyebrow really fucking hard.

who gives a fuck what your father thinks of you?

Nothing there thats cos you chose hobvy over carerr im now a greentext legend hahhavah

Why don't you go rob some tourists or something?

> literally
gib money please i report u

Tits or gtfo

just tell your father what happened

i'd rather give my $75 to Shriners

shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/donate

What the fuck is this post even

We're not fucking liberals. We're too stupid to scam, get naked timestamp and perhaps we'll tip you. Dance monkey dance

okay, 25% sure you're legit.. but your story doesn't exactly bring a tear to my eye

try fixing it with some of this

youtube.com/watch?v=haPvuhznuyI

Reported for cyber begging. Kill yourself immediately

Atleast i can now say what is the worst way i have spent 1USD, thanks. We both win in this one.

OP please kill yourself

i think that the reason the frame broke is because the frame itself was tensioned (to hold the lenses in place)

Do some quick commissions for Sup Forums /d/ /trash/, 5$ a pop, 15=75$ easy peasy.lemon squeezy.

That or convert non liquid assets into quick sell liquidity items and sell down in bulk for an aggregate goal.

Also alternatively, own up to your pride and come clean to your father. Tell him the situation and how the event came to be. More than likely he'll laugh, but asking for help from the people who love you is more of a better option than asking people on an Ugandan Basket Weaving BBS on the board specifically for Dancing Monkey Spiders for assistance.

damn you people actually think that i'm scamming you

are you pretending to be retarded?

Take some Black Plastic and melt it into the Frame to seal it better than Glue

Sand the frame a little to bring it back to shape.

>Your glasses are fixed.

Your dad will be impressed if you learn the manly skill of repairing anything and everything.

>trust a brazilian
>a fucking brazilian

Sup Forums went mad? OP probaly is a trombadinha trying to scam some dumb gringos

Pic, OP and his friends

thanks senpai, i'll try that, any tips on which type of plastic i should use?

Make a Thread on
>we will assist you in the full repair.

>AND DO NOT ASK FOR MONEY

The kind of plastic drink bottle lids are made of.
>like a bottle of coke, if you can get a black lidded drink even better no need for paints.

do you have a dreamcast?

A hand lighter will be perfect for the heating.

Glue it you unibrow inbred monkey.

just watch out for the black smoke don't breath it in.
>don't let it get near your face at all and do this outdoors or in a well ventilated room (your window open)

Glue without bonding will just make it snap later.
>If he can easily get some gorilla glue / super glue then definently go for that option alot of super glues will have bonding to melt the plastics together for extra strength.

I just opted for the DIY method since I assume he has no money.

ANSWER THE QUESTION YOU GOD DAMN PORCH MONKEY

he lives in a third world nation.
>super glue might be a weeks pay.

Stop applying your experience to other people.

Fuck your shitty Jew-rims.

Its also a retarded notion to try and prove someone is retarded.
>You have to let them realize it themselves.

Just tell him what happened you faggot, who cares what he thinks.

>how the fuck does someone bumping into you on the street irreparably break your glasses

>Brazil
Yeah ok.

Also, you didn't fucking get insurance on those bitches?

Every single pair of glasses that I've ever bought come with an optional replacement plan in case they get damaged.

If not, you/your dad is even more of a fuck up.

He should honestly use a cement adhesive glue, the mixer ones. Used to hold 50+ kilos. Shit will set and be fine OP.

Just go to any hardware shop, looking at around $7 bucks or so, don't waste your time with any glues besides adhesive cement types.

I asked, do you have a dreamcast?

>this nigger begging for money on Sup Forums of all places
we are a board of peace but we don't do handouts

I gave you a small loan of $1 million dollars, I hope that helps friend!

>insurance
Jew on, bro.

OP, get laser eye surgery

fucking nigger, do you own a mother fucking dreamcast?

This.
> I just offered the alternatives as consideration he might be underage b& considering the original post and location potentially hasn't got 7$

But definently your post is the most appropriate for a real strong repair.

Sent you $50 USD
Check your paypal.
(btw, im so rich i could probs buy your shitty poor country)

get jb weld high heat epoxy; wear gloves while mixing it. and stop begging

Spawn in the Demon's Hand still best Dreamcast game don't care what any of you say.

wtf why do you people send money to these kind of people I could make you a goddamn flying car if I had some resources.

>Shrekeli only jokes about wanting to bring Harambe back from the dead, I am not allowed work because I can bring people back from the dead.

what really happen
>hue hue hue brasil monkey
>beat kid up for lunch money because all monkeys steal
>steal kids broken glasses
>type something up to get dat sweet gibsme
how close was that?

which is kind of Ironic because it eventuates that monetaries become worthless at a certain technology point and at around the same point I become Immortal.

>No I am opposed to the NWO.

Of course the Norwegian shill wants more Brazilian beggar threads.

For fucking real eventually it won't matter just would be nice to get some kind of support.
>Support that is most appreciated right now is moral not monetary.

>mexico talking about who should get hand outs
>literally half his country is in mine for handouts

no he didn't send anything lol

no i do not

>Current year
>Not buying good epoxy and adhesive thinner to fix your gay glasses.
Costs less than 10 bucks to fix those
20 if you buy a polishing pad kit

No excuses I'm 19 age has no correlation with your abilty to fix something fucking drug money for sure.

yeah but he is in mexico he doesn't actually know how bad it is over there his tv doesn't show it he has to look and see of his own volition.

>we arn't psychic nor are we capable of knowing all things.

>stop friendly fire.

Aim for people in pic related.

lmao, if i was that desperate for drug money i'd come up with something far more elaborate and i'd do it somewhere else and not on Sup Forums.

>turn around to tell him that he needed to pay
now who's the jew here now?
go to a show and they'll fix it for 5 dollars

they sent their money back here tho, I hope you finally put some tax on that shit so they return their sorry asses here and stop giving us a bad name

Not necessarily saying you are, I'm saying you should be able to fix them without having to e-beg

I didn't think they actually did it just makes me rage that because I am a savant for scientific and medical technology and what I am doing is looked down upon for "ethical reasons" because its bad if people get good technology.

>so people with money refuse to support me because It would mean their wealth could potentially be threatened not even threatened but potentially.

And everyone else just thinks I am insane.
>when whinges about how we don't have flying cars yet...

But in many ways its good it allows me to go back to basics and work in a world without monterary values.
>just speeds things up to have more urgh.

I figured you people avoided these kinds of threads like the plague

you can buy new glasses for 7$ + postage (10$)

zennioptical.com/

Nigger, $20 for a 2 year replacement plan on glasses that cost me $450.

It's a fucking no brainer for something that I'm SOL without.

the whole jew goy thing is more of a meme now than ever.
>You guys adapted our ways we adapted yours.

99.9% of non jews don't even realize theres Kharites , Rabinical , Phariseiac , Saducees , Hasidics and the other sects.

Get lasik eye surgery, I dropped from -4 & -3.75 to 0

Can't say the same for the Gentiles but I am not one and not a Hebrew.

>apart from Master Lord and other such titles what is the term for such people? the neutral connotation is what I am after.

>Don't mean any disrespect I only know what I know and they are the titles in a positive light I have been reffered to as.

Nopeet.

lol nerd

youtube.com/watch?v=zg2076b5Lqc