Zack Snyder RETURNING

>you have caused a PR abortion choosing that peanut head to fill in for you, you stupid fucking manlet! Dry your crocodile tears, get back here and clean up your goddamn mess, don't expect final cut either!

I have a feeling that you're more accurate about executive-director relationships than you think

its snyder's fault that whedon was a hypocritical sleaze?

Holy fuck that JUST face
Is he dying?

No, it's Snyders fault for allowing such a hack of a person to take over his film. If the studio made him do it, he should have put his platforms on, stormed into WB/DC office & say NO. Not today. And be vocal about it publicly. There has to be a director that is similar to snyder out there! Whedon is the exact opposite. in a bad way.

At the time, I would imagine Snyder didn't care. He experienced one of the worst tragedies a family can experience and told them he was leaving.

well his daughter died a couple months ago so I can't imagine he's very happy

If thats how it actually happened. Don't get me wrong, Its a horrible tragedy. I get that. however the timing was sketchy. His daughter died 1 or 2 months prior to his announcement. RIGHT before his announcement, he showed a rough copy to the execs & a small group. then BOOM, he goes away. Just seems weird.

>No, it's Snyders fault for allowing such a hack of a person to take over his film.
He knew what the suits at WB and ignorant masses wanted. They ate up the Avengers movies just fine, despite his flaws why not get the guy?

I know some people jump back into work right away after a tragedy to try to keep busy. Like he did. But its hard to believe it took him 2 months to realize he needed to be with his family.

jfc kys famalamadingdog

Ugh. I know WHY thy got him. I guess maybe because he is such a huge opposite. He fucked up Avengers, he writes like he's in high school. He SUCKS. But you are 100% right. The gen pop think hes the coolest! gross. Im just complaining because I dont want to see a quipy campy justice league. Plus again, i think Joss is a fucking hack of all hacks

fantastic! i was beginning to think capeshit would calm down for awhile. but this goes to 11

Both Disney and Warner Bros have capeshit films scheduled for production and release into mid-century. What makes you think it was calming down any time soon?

>But its hard to believe it took him 2 months to realize he needed to be with his family.
Grief is a helluva a thing, especially when it's for a child.

I know. Trust me. I fucking know. Thats why this story is so odd to me.

I figured the snyders were on thin ice after MoS and BvS tepid reception at best, the only reason snyder is back is because of the whedon scandal

It can hit people at different times, plus he had all the stress and responsibility of a billion $ project riding on him. Imagine sticking through that shit for 2 months before you just mentally cave in.

Yeah, you're right. I guess I was looking at it without emotions. I'm sure he was stressed all to hell even before the family tragedy. I just don't like thinking that someone might have used that tragedy as a way out & not have to admit the studio hated what he had & brought someone else in. When you force your emotions down & try not to think about them, sometimes that causes one to lose empathy. Eh. my bad.

You really think this Whedon scandal will mean shit to anybody til November?

Hard to tell with the current meme culture, normies really didn't want to see because of the sadfleck video. Like they figured a movie is bad just because of a meme. It depends on what can be memed, i can easily see a meme about disney giving wb their scraps

You seem to be projecting your autism onto Zack Snyder. He probably thinks Whedon is just fine and they are probably friends.