I don't get it

Why do people pay for this when their entire catalogue is easily accessible thanks to downloads and free streaming website?

This goes for any streaming on demand platform since they are now multiplying

>why should I pay for something when I can steal it

I know this thread is bait, but when did everyone become such entitled cunt?

>Want to watch a syfy show.
>Don't have cable
>It's not on netflix
>In order to watch it on syfy.com I have to have some special deal with my internet provider.
>To buy the series it's over $30
>Downloading it for free is somehow wrong

Yeah I call bullshit.

Piracy is justifiable when companies are acting like huge dicks, but for a good long time Netflix was a solid streaming service. And piratefags were just acting like spoiled shits. Now we're coming around on another wave of corporate dickery piratefags are acting like they've been right all along.

Uh, because it works? Streaming pirated shit on Plex is a fucking hassle.

It's not stealing. Internet is not free and we pay extra taxes on hard drives

Get a job, leech.

>good long time Netflix was a solid streaming service.

It's not anymore and it's getting worse every month by purge content that isn't theirs. Which doesn't really matter streaming services aren't sustainable.

Convenience. Sage.

You a dumb ass nigga..

>super cheap
>what you want is easily accessible an on demand
>free streaming sites are often low quality and content is often removed

Dramafever is cheaper.

Go back to Sup Forums, subhuman.

Because they are good goyim

Because they're not dirty, skinking pirate hookers.

Really, it's just convenient. The girlfriend and I can lay in bed and scroll through a list of titles and instantly watch whatever we pick. I reserve torrenting for things not available on streaming sites.

This, but replace girlfriend with body pillow

People don't know any good reliable sites for free streaming. And if they do they're usually full of shit.

>live in a non-US country with shit netflix that never has anything

You pirate because that's literally the only way to watch anything good

>please tell me a good site for streaming

not everyone wants to pirate or use shit second hand streaming sites.

because most people are not a poorfag like you

most people are plebs and if other people are watching it/the reviews are anything upwards of 7 and it's available, they'll watch it.

Netflix has comfortably got enough hours of entertainment to watch hours and hours of.

I don't know. The DRM restrictions on even getting 1080p streams is fucking awful. I had to create a W10 VM just for goyflix.

To give them money for shows they enjpy

its cheap enough that people dont care
not to mention you can buy one subscription for the entire family

>watching plebflix shows
>ever

literally never produced anything worthwhile, including their movies

The service, sure I could pirate, but Netflix isn't too expensive and it is easier than pirating.
But I pirate other media or things that I can't find there.

So going to the restaurant and taking the cutlery with you back home is not stealing, alright.

This is like complaining that you dont want to order a laptop from Amazon(not restricting, you just don't want to use that site) and buying in store is too expensive so you'll rather just get it for free from the laptop companies employee who steals it from the warehouse and that's the morally right thing to do. I pirate everything but I don't act like it's for any real reason other than I don't want to pay for it. I shoplift from target too but I'm not acting like I was forced into it

netflix catalogue for movies suck

wankers

why do americans hate poorfags? there is something calvinist about that

you mean hicks.

Because some people aren't thieving niggers like you.

>I have to have some special deal with my internet provider.
Don't you just need the internet provider? I haven't had to have any kind of deal.

>have netflix
>have hulu
>have blu rays
>have fiber optic internet
>still pirate anyway
Stay mad, niggers.

>>Want to watch a syfy show.
>>Don't have cable
>>It's not on netflix
Then pay for cable.

>You have 1 cd and I steal it= you have 0 cds
>You have 1 cd and I copy it= you have 1 cd
>Copy=steal
Wow man, you're retarded.

And then a bunch of people who would have bought the CD don't because they get it for free, and the people who rely on making money from sales don't get their money. And then, while pirates keep reducing sales, they act like they're shocked when companies adopt more Jewy tactics to make money. Then they feel justified in stealing more stuff, even though they've caused the current state of affairs themselves.

Someone's gotta pay for the shit you steal faggot, might as well ne me.

>Implying that when internet didn't exist entertainment prices were low
>Implying that if no one would pirate they will low their prices
>Implying (((they))) are reducing their sales and this is not the golden era of entertainment, making more money than ever
Yeah, man, I don't think you know how world works.

I know this will sound like a dystopian horror story to you, but believe it or not, Americans have a fucking DATA CAP to their internet.
So they have to pretend to be fair and just, and unironically pay for the ever-shrinking library of Netflix like the good cucks they are.
I'm being serious on the fucking DATA CAPS btw. Google it.

Well first off I only have it because my parents have it.

Secondly, I don't want to always have to wait 10 minutes to literal weeks (depending on the seeds and speed) to watch a movie.

What are you talking about? Ive never heard of this and have had no problem downloading hundreds of gigs.

find me a 4k stream that goes with my 7.1 surround sound my man.

but if ur still using 1080p with stereo I agree OP

Streaming takes up more data then downloading.

Because illegal streaming websites are full of ads and other shite things that stop them working well on certain things.

Plus there is a kind of peace of mind that comes with legally doing it. If you can afford it and the selection is good, why not? You don't have to worry about the site suddenly disappearing or being super slow. You don't have to agonise about seeders or which release is best. It's all just there.

My wife.

I have YouTube Red, Audible (I'd actually probably keep these two - because I have found them useful), Stan (Australian streaming service) and Netflix PLUS use Google Play.

Now that CG is back up, I've looked at my outlay for these services, and I think I might just switch to a seed box and get some invites to other PT's. I initially used to only pirate because I used CG so much, but I had TWO hard drive crashes (the one I was running AND the back up) and sort of just stopped giving a shit about maintaining ratios etc. Then on top of that CG got raped after I waited all year to rebuild with a freeleech. So I just went back to paying.

I've looked at the cost, and I think it's probably best to just switch back to pirating, ESPECIALLY given how poor the Netflix catalog is here.

what takes weeks for you to torrent?

I pay for Netflix because the money goes towards making original movies and shows.

It's not stealing. It's copyright violation.

The owner of the movie still owns the movie.

>when did everyone become such entitled cunt?

Since forever? Have you noticed how many Americans are demanding universal health care?

Not him, but I've spent weeks getting movies.

Of course, these movies aren't even available on Netflix or Google, so that's a moot point.

Also, I don't like the quality of streaming. It's MASSIVELY improved over what it used to be, but it's not really great and their occasionally can still be problems. I don't get that with downloads.

The Fog. Performance.
Yeah I guess that's true. But still, Netflix is just convenient.

>streaming Netflix 4k @ 12mbps

Good job, tard

more wankers!

>persons product they own are books they sell
>photocopy book and give it out copies for free

Yea man totally not stealing!XD The guy who wrote the book isnt being effected at all!!!!

Because not everyone is a disgusting poorfag like you. $12 a month is literally nothing.

If it's literally nothing send me 10 bucks man, I wanna eat a pizza

It's convenient. GF, friends or visitors want to watch a movie I pull up netflix. Instead of going to some shitty streaming site with ads and wait for it buffer.

That's disgusting.

Expenses pile up

People who grew up post internet (1997ish) got used to getting free shit all the time. Now that many sites are changing their model to pay/view, babbies are shitting themselves and cry about it. Also, with the absence of physical media, it probably seems like you're not really stealing, since it's just a digital file. It was different when you had to physically drive or walk to a record/dvd store to buy things. Babbies don't get this.

It's target audience is white trash who aren't intelligent enough to know how to watch movies for free, most of them are very poor and see $10 a month as a bargain and are willing to spend half their week's salary to watch their lesbian prison soap operas.

mfw

mfw

I've got HBO, Netflix and Viaplay (scandinavian streaming service) and me and my gf pay a total of around 30€ a month for all those together, not really that expensive. I download and use Plex whenever there's something that's not available across those three streaming services. I used to pirate everything back before streaming and I was a teenager because I literally could not afford to pay for entertainment, but now when I work and they finally have a convenient option it feels like there's little justifiable reason not to pay.

i have to admit using netflix was comfy when i had the free trial, but it's just not worth it especially when you're a poorfag and an artfag like me. their film selection is just awful and i can just torrent the shows i want to watch, half of which aren't even on netflix anyway.

i only pay to see twin peaks because i want to support it, i don't feel guilty about torrenting anything else

People have their own Netflix account? I've been on my parents account for 5 years

Some of us aren't underage

1) Convenience (watch on console, laptop, phone etc.)
2) It's like $10 a month.
3) Normie Chads use it so it's cool to say you do too. Girls don't want to come over and watch you hack your Roku bullshit.

I subscribe to:
>Netflix
>Amazon Prime
>Hulu
>Seeso
>FilmStruck
>HBO
>Showtime
>Starz
>Cinemax

Why are you people so poor?

That's a bit much, don't you think? There's no way you actually watch all those every month. I mean if you got the cash, why not I guess, but you could be using some of that money for other more useful stuff.

Why wouldn't you share an account w/ friends and senpai? Or is this a shill

convenience

Only cell phone data carriers and satellite internet companies have data caps.

Oh, also jewish ISPs too. It's usually 1 Terabyte per month but they never bring it up unless you're consistently hitting it.

t. tech support

and yet you're still a garbage tier pleb that watches a friend simulator