I mean this guy was a real jerk!

>I mean this guy was a real jerk!
/norm/ thread?
Anyone else think Dana Carvey was the worst episode of S3 so far? Just unfunny and uninteresting. What does Sup Forums think of the new season? I just want to see the Seinfeld episode.
Tyson episode was surprisingly good. Bobby Lee was fine until he had a panic attack or something. Silverman episode was middling but watchable. I wish more episodes were two hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFvy5mStiQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rx9v_LaNN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Tyson episode was surprisingly good.
How can you even say that? Tyson was the worst. Norm babysitting a 70 iq brain damaged monkey eating peanuts. I liked Dana and bobby Lee. I watched Silverman even though shes a loxist.

I couldn't finish the tython episode nor the silverman episode so I didn't even try this one. I've watched every episode of every other season at least twice but this one is ass

I found Tyson to be endearing. You can tell that he's trying to have an actual conversation. And I find it hilarious that he flipped the n-word bit around on Norm
>SAY IT
>SAY IT HONKY

was kindof sad that he could barely read though. He was at least better than Carvey

I'm still going to watch them but I haven't enjoyed a single one. Bobby Lee was a return to old ways but for some reason it just seems like Norm has run out of comedian guests he gets along with to have on the show

Bullshit.

I used to love Dana Carvey, but after seeing this interview with him and his recent special, he comes off as a kinda dumb rich guy with nothing interesting to say. Some of his impressions are funny though.

Letterman was great. And Seinfeld is promising. Don't give up hope, user.
Other than that the recent S3 episodes are just a pale imitation of what was

>Anyone else think Dana Carvey was the worst episode of S3 so far?

I felt Dana was extremely bland, I used to love the guy in Waynes World and SNL but seeing him at Norm just.. he should just retire.

Norm should have Adam Eget as his quest just so he could bash him for a full hour

I thought his impressions were mediocre and unfunny. I was really surprised.

Scienfield will be good, but letterman was just norm brown nosing his father figure and listening to his boring stories.

let's kill this honky bitch, jive turkey

I thought his stories were interesting. You're right about the brown nosing though. I was really surprised at Letterman's compliments for Norm, which made Norm obviously uncomfortable.
Both of them are humble guys who appreciate each other. It was pretty neat. Also I loved Letterman's reaction to Adam's famous question.
>where do you get your ideas from?

>90s celebrity Impression
>My kids..
>THOSE MILLENNIALS EH!!
>90's celebrity talking to current celebrity impression about millenials

What the fuck happened to Bobby Lee at the end of the show? That shit was bizarre

norm is currently 0/5

>was kindof sad that he could barely read though

Very few boxers get through a career with whatever faculties they had fully intact.

Check out his twitter.

Bobby Lee was shit though. Honestly Lee, Sarah Carvey and Tyson seemed like the 4 worst on the list so I'm kind of glad they're out of the way

>Ed McBoy

bump

NORM IS FUCKING DYING

HE KEEPS GETTING WORSE LOOKING EPISODE AFTER EPISODE SO JASH RANDOMIZES THE RELEASE ORDER

kino
dumb

The Lee episode was shot a year ago, he looks better now.

what the fuck happened in the recent one? Dana is saying something that got cut, then someone offcamera tells them to read jokes and then they all stand up and leave????

I just want a Norm and Adam Eget podcast

fuck guests unless Norm can run rings around them

Norm asking Dana Carvey if he had white privilege was funny as fuck, well worth the mediocre episode

>I just want a Norm and Adam Eget podcast
fucking this

I would personally suggest him this and tell him that lots of people would love it but I have no twitter :((

no longer a fan of norm after he talked shit about Bill Hicks. im glad his show is cursed with mediocrity now

what did he say?

>actually liking bill hicks

that he watched an entire Bill Hicks show and didn't laugh once. not one laugh? lol norm is a fucking liar. that or he's jealous

>actually preferring a canadian over a Texan

bill hicks isnt funny you edgy 19 year old

funnier than norm. norm thing is where he tells a dumb joke then stares at the audience and waits a few seconds for pity applause

youtube.com/watch?v=6KFvy5mStiQ

I wish I could find that video where he says he hasn't had sex in 10 years, it got deleted for some reason.

Confirmed for not getting it.
Glad you can appreciate your own opinions parroted back at you though

might be in here
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rx9v_LaNN8

>Life is only a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves.
wooah man Bill Hicks so fucking funny.
Bill Hicks the wannabe philosopher doesn't hold a candle to Norm. Norm actually understands comedy. Bill just has edge-lord opinions and pseudo-intellectual ideas.

Thanks man

He said he didn't laugh at one of Bill Hicks's shows. It's a fair claim to make, Hicks is more interesting than he is funny

Holy shit
>The bit about jerking off without fantasizing