-South Africa
-Canada

>Rudest:
-France
-Israel
-Italy

>south africa
>friendliest

Just because food acommodation and good service is very cheap and affordable does not mean that the country is friendly

people that I know that have gone to south africa say "get hire car from airport, drive to secure parking at hotel, then drive from there to work, and from work back to secure parking at hotel, dont walk anywhere or be found outside of a locked vehicle outside"

like as if the outside air is contaminated or something

>>Rudest:
>-Paris
ftfy

I've never met a nice South African.

It's contaminated with nigger.

Italy rudest? Depends by who's visiting and where

Italians are fairly great m8.

>israel
>western

>south africa
>friendly
>western

>germany
>not under a temporary jewish mind control program making them appear """"friendly""""

Where are you getting this information?

Canada is kind!

Never had any problem during my trips in Italy. You guys are really loud though, maybe that was OP's problem.

Complete Bullshit

Friendliest: Ireland

Germany is not friendly.

Efficient professional p-p

I heard something about the friendlies cities on the radio and it was Charleston, Sydney then Dublin.
Thanks anyway

French are considered "our cousins" the only people who are anti-french here are those idiots who feel patriotic only at the stadium and hate france for reasons related to soccer (which I am not even aware of).

As for being loud I always thought so, especially yokels like to do that

Avg IQ of 105. They outsmart Europe

we will never know

I didn't have a problem with Italians when I lived there. Then again, I didn't act like a self righteous asshole and attempted (poorly) to speak the language until I got better.

Also Italian women are demons in the kitchen and in the sack.

Fuck off nigger.

It's the same thing here in France. Only socceretards are butthurt about Italy. The rest of France loves your country.

And I don't mind that "being loud" thing that much, most people have been nice enough to make me forget about it during my trips in your country.

They're a bunch of ignorant loudmouths with no sense of humour

>Western
>Israel
Nice try Chaim

>rudest
Australia

>friendliest
New Zealand

>Be South African
>Say you're part of the most polite countries.

Stop sucking yourself in public please.
PS: We're only rude to retards who dont know how to ask shit politely.

Say "S'il vous plait" or even "Please" and "thank you" or "merci" and the average french man will be 300% nicer.

I've been to Rome in 2009. The hotel I stayed in was BEST WESTERN Hotel President. The receptionist didn't like non-white people I could tell. Waiters in the restaurant didn't like non-white either. Same with the salespeople at a market I went to.
It's not bad if they don't like immigrants but they should learn to be more welcoming to tourists.

italian women are the worst (with some exception) the prettier they are (or the prettier they think they are) the more gold-digging and self entitled they behave. Slavs and nordic women are way better, at least for our mindset.

Oh without a doubt. They acted like little princesses, but they knew how to work that dick. I'd love to import an Slavic or Ukrainian woman for wifedom, every one I've met knew how to fight and were ride or die level loyal.

>italian
>not friendly

Italians are proud people with a strong character but they are not rude, spent months there since my childhood and I never toldmyself "those damn italians", always felt welcome, only annoying thing is when I try to speak italians they answer in an almost perfect french, I will forever be lame in italian I think.
Their women on the other sides manage to be more bitchy than the french ones.
By the way french are not that rude, it is mostly parisians and the based dutchbro explain very well why.

Nicest was Australia. They love Texan accents. We're very friendly. They are too, but defend themselves with banter. We can both trash talk, and get along with one another. They are my favorite nation after Texas and the US.

When you figure the large numbers of ex Confederates and other American treasure seekers who moved there for their first gold rush in the late 1860s, the Aussies really are our cousins.

> Friendliest:
- Germany
- England, London
- Sweden

> Rudest:
- France
- Czech Rep, Prague
- Israel

>Rudest:
>Prague
not in my experience