FUCK Russia

FUCK Russia

Attached: 569726517.jpg (612x409, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09w85tc/panorama-taking-on-putin
reuters.com/article/us-britain-russia-france/france-wants-proof-before-responding-on-britain-poisoning-affair-idUSKCN1GQ2H2
youtube.com/watch?v=e5-zZEYEXZs
youtube.com/watch?v=YdfnyYu5Rzc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russians are rude!!

don't forget to wash up your mouth, crybaby.

Everyone hates you, Ivan

I hate bongs a lot more than Russians

That's because you're paid by the Kremlin. Russians are not even human

U have to go back, Janusz

Sanction Russia when?

We need the EU to do it because you won't let us do it ourselves.

Russia has no reason to exist

nuke us

nuke yourself, cuck

The Russian state is a cancer in the world

God damn brits are so assblasted over this

I support ROSIYA. Westerners are brainwashed and eat up everything from mainstream fake news.

You would be too if you hadn't already fallen to Russian disinformation

Why would Russian secret services murder someone using something like a Russian made nerve gas when a bullet would have done quite as well and not be a blatant proof of their cunt's involvement?
I think Russians are subhuman assholes, but this is such a blatant false flag that they couldn't have made it more obvious if the killers were wearing ushankas and blasting Red Army choirs over their phones

English "banter"

Watch this and realise the state of Russia

bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b09w85tc/panorama-taking-on-putin

This isn't banter.

Because they are very keen to portray it as a false flag themselves, knowing retarded Putinbots will fall for it.

Why didn't you pick a worse picture? I mean, there is quite plenty of soul-crushing urban hell, mud/dung/trash heaps and old wooden houses falling apart...

Because those houses contain poor, good people. It's the elites of Russia that are the problem.

Literally "Proofs"

Attached: file.png (686x507, 511K)

>Russian secret agents willingly make their country's involvement blatant so that a tiny minority of retards on fringe blogs would defend it while the general public and politicians condemn it and further isolate Russia
Brilliant

Why do you assume the UK gains anything from this? We wanted to be friends with Russia.

i hate yanks more than i hate Russians.

Your point?

if dubs Putin will poison the queen

Attached: vladimir-putin.jpg (2048x1536, 330K)

>FUCK Russia
No Nigel, FUCK you

I don't think the UK gains anything from this, but America does, and you guys have been their dog ever since WW2 (like the rest of Europe, of course)

If USA can bomb people in Syria and support bombing in Yemen what is wrong with 1 poisoning in New Pakistan?

What the fuck does America gain in this? None of us gain fucking anything other than propping up his own legitimacy

Other than Putin propping up his own legitimacy that should say

This, but only because of the rabid political correctness the last few years. Fuck 'em until they sort their shit out.

Fucking hell has Khrushchev risen from the grave?

Does Sup Forums unironically support them?

Are you seriously asking what America gains from isolating Russia from the international community when Russia is the only country that has been partially able to thwart the USA's foreign policy in the Middle East?

why the sudden hate ? what happened ?

Nobody wants to be friends with you.

Western media propaganda is brainwashing their mindless folks into hating Russia.

So, nothing new?

Many things. TL;DR: Russians are evil and insidious.

reuters.com/article/us-britain-russia-france/france-wants-proof-before-responding-on-britain-poisoning-affair-idUSKCN1GQ2H2

Based Macaroni

they're here to poison your gay country

Russians poisoned an ex spy and his wife who were bought in a prisoner exchange and have lived here for a while. They used nerve agent and were found dying on a bench in public. A policeman who attended the scene is very ill in hospital, hazmat blokes had to come out and clean the area etc.

Macron is a Russian spy

>his wife

Sorry his daughter. Although the rest of his family seem to have died previously, probably bumped off too.

No, it's actually new. The West is becoming even more pathetic in their attempts to force all this nonsense down our throats to the point of ridiculousness.

The only pathetic thing is Russia mate trying to keep the superpower act up when they're third world.

Just don't spy on Russia looool

The only pathetic thing is how the West is not being harder on the Russians.
You Western kids and you naive contrarian bullshit is also pretty pathetic.

PROVIDE PROOFS THEY ARE NOT A SUPER POWER

Russia
>La creatura of the East "we're not white/european"
>drug problem
>huge gang problem
>literally muslim gangs
>no fuckin' freedom but they suck muzzie cock
>Putin is good because he is less corrupt but still corrupt and uses his power to stop other corrupt people
>police so bad they put cameras on all the cars

America
>La creatura of the West "everyone is an American here, no race"
>gang problem but instead of caucasians they are chernoi
>also media sucks big black gang cock
>drug problem
>cops so bad we put cameras on cops

Russia. Lets form a union of diversity. You need darker skin people and we need more asians. Lets have a big orgy of La Creatura's.

I mean it was an obvious Russian attack on UK soil. I'm wondering why we havn't publicly denounced them already, it's ridiculous.

He's demanding proofs to look better in Putins eyes, because Macron plans to visit Russia in a month.
Bongs will say "WE SWEAR!" and he will content with it as a proofs. Look Putin, at least I demanded proofs!

I'm with you on this bongs

Attached: bilde11[1].jpg (985x683, 274K)

>You need darker skin people
No we don't.

Aren't you bored of Asian blood? Come over to the cool club and fuck everything. Our government will pay for your kids and you can hide in Russia.

Russia is very mean!

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

Russia is the only country that puts up with our bullshit because they've been doing it as long as we have. America and Russia have always been two hateful cunts of women lying, going behind their backs, trying to piss the other off, and being assholes to each other.

In a way niether of us know we won't attack each other but we're going to keep pissing each other off and be assholes to each other. Like putting trade restrictions on Russia and doing military excercises on the Russian border.

>You now need to sign in to watch.
What the fuck is this bullshit?

Just put in anything

>Aren't you bored of Asian blood?
Being asian is cool. It gives me superior traits, like calmness, depressivness, resis cold and love for everyone except myself. You should try it, I'm sure you will like it.

They literally gassed us. Remember the 6,000,000 Anglos.

sensiblechuckle.jpg

Tbh they didn't even write anything in the news about it here. Everybody is busy with Trumps tariffs and how to oppose other things against him.

Turns out I don't need to. Someone uploaded it to YouTube, fortunately:
youtube.com/watch?v=e5-zZEYEXZs

>tfw you'll soon get to continue the great russian slaughter that granddad started in 1939
Best timeline

Attached: 9789525754424.jpg (1099x620, 268K)

Cool. It's pretty interesting how utterly fucked Russia's "democracy" is.

When I think of love for everyone I think of China. Everyone there loves each other and will stop on the side of the road to help people.

It's nothing new. It's the same in Belarus. If you have friends who candidate for a new party and have some sort of success, they will be asked to join another party or be put down and disappear.

stop making these threads you deranged faggot

Why do Finns hate Russia so much? They even allowed you to stay independant even through they could've made you a satellite state like us.

Because Russians were able to resist Asian blood better than Finns could

Pretty good. Worth watching

The bits showing the Russian media were really incredible. Like, they know the BBC guys are filming everything and have it all recorded, yet they still go and make up such egregious lies about them. They don't even pretend to be impartial or try to hide the fact that they're working arm in arm with the government. That was maybe the most eye-opening part of the whole video for me.

Attached: 1515407046276.png (621x440, 59K)

That was interesting. And really concerning that Russians accept it.

Nice watch! This is a similar documentary, made a few years ago, but it's in German. You know how Putin ticks, if you know his past.

youtube.com/watch?v=YdfnyYu5Rzc

this desu

>Putin literally stores neurotoxins in his face

Attached: 1427095078205.jpg (978x1467, 210K)

Any idea if there's an English subbed version anywhere?

tried to find it, but unfortunately there is none, you can try the automatic translation of the subs

I have a friend with a Russian wife and the amounts of lies her parents are fed by the Kremlin media is just insane. It's a damn shame.

It's really scary to see how RT has manage to become so mainstream here in the west. MH17 was a real eye opener. They would spew all kinds of bullshit conspi theories.
In pic related you see how they cut out certain words to fit their narrative. The original quote said surface-to-air missile, but that went against their narrative that it was an air-to-air missile by a Ukrainian jet. Convenient.

Attached: russiatoday1 .png (630x394, 108K)

The auto-generated are pretty good actually.

>We wanted to be friends with Russia
what about your government?

Attached: 1320314215_421446_33.jpg (433x254, 16K)

There's only one other people that are as stupid and brainwashed as Americans when it comes to international politics. Russians.

>It's really scary to see how RT has manage to become so mainstream here in the west.
I really hope we revoke their broadcasting license here as part of the punitive measures for this spy affair. The idea has been floated and politicians in the past have referred to it as a propaganda outlet, so here's hoping.

Corbyn will lose his favourite place to appear though

He actually does but botulinum toxins have a much different mechanism of action than organophosphate nerve agents.

Attached: 1517793352003.jpg (450x305, 32K)

I tried watching them but I couldn't follow that retarded scrolling format where the bottom part of one line becomes the top part of the next line.

Kino

McDonnell said the other day that Labour MPs shouldn't appear on it anymore, but I dunno if that's just his opinion or if it's now party policy.

Also, seems like Ofcom already hates RT so getting their license revoked is very possible:
>The UK broadcast regulator Ofcom had repeatedly reprimanded RT International from Moscow for its failure to remain impartial.[2] London-based RT International correspondent Sara Firth claims she had resigned the previous July after five years with the channel over its coverage of the MH17 disaster.[5] Shortly after the RT UK operation was launched, Ofcom said sanctions would be imposed if further breaches of the broadcasting code occurred.[6]

>MH17 was a real eye opener. They would spew all kinds of bullshit conspi theories.
They've been spewing bullshit here since before they even started broadcasting:
>Ahead of the launch of its UK-specific broadcasts, RT said that adverts promoting the channel had been rejected by ad agencies because they felt they would be illegal under UK laws on political advertising. The network posted versions of the adverts on billboards and its website with the word "redacted" on them in an alleged protest. The UK Advertising Standards Authority said it had not banned the ads or even received any complaint about them.[4]

>Are you seriously asking what America gains from isolating Russia from the international community when Russia is the only country that has been partially able to thwart the USA's foreign policy in the Middle East?
We get dick from this. We are already close with the Brits, Poles and Frogs and no one else is doing anything besides Russia's normal Proofs!? How are we going to benefit from their isolation? We can flood the market with our non-existent beluga caviar?

Russians have been led to believe that. Their (mostly incompetent) intervention in Syria has America scared. For some reason.

How do you think we'd react if someone got nerve gassed on American soil? Everyone would be shitting their pants 9/11 style.

The problem is they have a huge online presence.

I really dislike these people giving them credibility.
>oh, RT is propaganda? But they have a show with Larry King...

wtf is up with the comments on all of the Russia threads today? I hate blaming shit on shills, but the RIDF seems out in full force; most of the flags defending Russia aren't even the usual suspects. Russian flags included.

Attached: 1505322142546.png (640x640, 255K)

Russiabot shills are working overtime because the UK and Russia are on the brink of war due to Russian retardation

They're on damage control overdrive right now.shit is heating up fast.