SJWs are the real problem

SJWs are 10x times worse than muslims, to end the immigrant problem you must first eradicate Sjw culture. Instantly going after the muslims when the majority of your country is completely brainwashed by Sjws and feminists will not solve anything since they will always feel sympathy for muslim immigrants. It might be too late for sweden to turn this around, but for countries that still has some of their values left you MUST stop the Sjws before you deal with the immigration problem, or else you are a lost cause. I am looking at you america with the whole transgender shit going on, trust me it doesen't stop there.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c
foxnews.com/world/2013/08/06/pro-pussy-riot-priest-murdered-in-russia.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

in the 50s they were rebels
in the 60s they were hippies
in the 70s they were the open minded
in the 80s they were the alternatives
in the 90s they were the underground
in the 2000s they are the SJWs

the question is: how do we stop the Leftists?

it's not only in america. the worst ideas spread from there with some delay all over europe. it's disgusting.

and they often just construct a problem where none is. e.g. i have contact to nice pretty black girl. none of us ever came to the idea of structural racism, oppression and and and. just two people who like each other independent of skin colour. this wasn't even an issue.
but the left always has to frame this racial relationships with ridiculous theories of balance of power and other shit just to legitimize their absurd activism.

You need to simply ban migration. Vote for somebody according to that. You always voted for bunch of Christians and capitalists and now it's too late, since you have migrants in politics.

Yes and it is hard to speak out against them outside the internet since in many countries it is borderline illegal to do so. You will get called a homophobe and sexist if you do here.

You missed my point, what i am saying is you will never be able to fix the immigration problem if your country is brainwashed by SJWs.

It will never be possible to ban migration when your countries values are destroyed by Sjws

Another problem here is that the brainwashing runs deep, very deep.

Particularly in education and entertainment so many people, (particularly women?) grow up to accept it.

60's hippies have more in common with Sup Forums than they do with the modern left.

real problem is kikes.

sjw's are only 1 red pill away from realizing those 1% "white" males that they hate are all jews.

Who creates SJW propaganda if not rulers of your country? When was it the last time Sweden produced a rock band that sung in Swedish? Was it 30 years ago or more? You are lacking nationalism for very long and have non-national idols, you became like them. You can't be all over American values and then have closed borders.

We fight the left exactly like we are doing it here on /pol.

The left used to nurture intellectuals, but those tended to rebel when they get older and realize they don't like seeing their country destroyed (in France, several ex-leftist became redpilled on the late, and are now routinely called racists)

Since 20 years, the system instead put 2-digits-IQ people as executive of the left influence machine (dumb TV presenters, dumber journalist, illiterate politicians, moronic association leaders) so those have no chance to rebel against the ideology they are selling.

This left us (a part of the brighter, higher IQ young white males) fighting against dumber and dumber opponents, and grinding at their propaganda very efficiently from our "evil anonymousness".

We're now the edgy cool counter-culture, the next step is to break into the mainstream (now done, thanks Hillary), and then to infuse all aspect of the society with our culture.
We will never formally take power (don't dream, noone in the white house will declare as a white nationalist), yet every movie, political platform, education curriculum, song lyrics... will propagate the hate of leftist and the greatness of our ideology.

We won when the jews decided to voluntarily recruit and promote morons to avoid treason. Now we enjoy the next 50 years of rise to hegemony.

>particularly women?
Yes it really does, trust me i know from personal experience.

The head of the snake is Soros' Open Society Foundation, if not the man himself because he's too old now and soon will be succeeded by his son.

youtu.be/xNuNiU-Ip3c

>To the Vietnamese people and the government of the DRVN:

>From John Sidney McCain, 624787, Lieutenant Commander, U.S. Navy, born 29 August, 1936, Panama, home state Oregon. Shot down 26 October, 1967, A-4E, an aircraft.

>I, as a U.S. airman, am guilty of crimes against the Vietnamese country and people. I bombed their cities, towns and villages and caused many injuries, even deaths, for the people of Vietnam.

>I was captured in the capital city of Hanoi, while attacking it. After I was captured, I was taken to the hospital in Hanoi, where I received very good medical help. I was given an operation on my legs, which allowed me to walk again in a camp, and my right arm, which was badly broken in three places.

>The doctors were very good and they knew a great deal about the practice of medicine. I remained in the hospital for some time and regained much of my health and strength. Since I arrived in the camp of detention, I received humane and lenient treatment.

>I received this kind treatment and food even though I came here as an aggressor and the people who I injured have much difficulty in their living standards. I wish to express my deep gratitude for my kind treatment and I will never forget this kindness extended to me.”

>dumb TV presenters
Yeah that us literally what made me make this post, i turned on the tv this morning and it was first about trans SJW shit and then right after it was about how the french are racist for the whole burkini thing.

>60's hippies have more in common with Sup Forums
>being this brainwashed

You have to be able to laugh at them while being self aware of your own political views.

Mocking people is the perfect way of defeating them in a civil manner, and I mean mocking them in a way that gets everyone to laugh.

In terms of women, well you starve them of attention the moment you find out their leftist idiots. Only cater towards right winged women, despite there being a severe shortage of them. Get a foreign right winged girlfriend and show her off if you want.

But most importantly be a successful person. Success draws attention, and people will hold your beliefs more because you have wealth and status.

>people will hold your beliefs more because you have wealth and status.

Certainly the more rich people we have that are right wing and conservatives the better but keep in mind that rats such as Saul Alinsky managed to brainwash lots of rich people because they are an easy subject to brainwashing

News media is the problem. False information is the problem.

If you make everyone believe, make it common knowledge, that mass media is a joke, you cut through every problem with one swing. Every single problem you have with these Social Justice movements, invaders and politicans is smothered by taking their only source of legitimacy away.

Facts are not on their side. People are not on their side. News are the only public support they have.

Depends how you got rich

Were you born into it? Were you educated into landing a comfortable job that pays big bucks?

Or did you bust your ass off working every day to climb up the ladder?

Average people who make it to the top do not get swayed by bullshit. They have to teach their kids the same.

>real problems
you are fucking wrong again, not suprise because you are swedish

the real problem is within yourself

What?

The very first hippies (late 50s early 60s)were more about going back to the land life. Those that could sneak through the 6 gorillonz of government regulations became farmers. They had nothing to do with SJW.

It's only in the mid-60s that the word hippies came to denote young (and mostly city) people that were anti-individualist but also had a complete lack of communal identity.

I blame the arrival of new but most of all cheap drugs in the mid-60s. The day hallucinatory mushrooms became the emblem of hippies instead of raising herds, the movement was doomed.

An admirable warning to the rest of the west, Godspeed Swede...

An admirable warning to the rest of the west, Godspeed Swede....

a generation can't be redpilled if they are taught to be attached to success and wealth
the most redpilled people were poor and only when we are in a level of high degeneracy, high poverty, high misery we learn how to be good people

I'm not advocating for poverty though. Rich and redpilled is possible but not for a very long time (your kids or grandson will receive brainwashing)

One cannot eradicated SJW culture.

It is the extreme of feminism. And feminism naturally arises in safe advanced societies.

Saying you want to destroy feminism or SJWs is like saying you want to ban humans from breathing air, you can want it, but it can't be achieved.

well hippies were degenerate
It was not "born good became evil". They were already advocating for moral relativism and social revolution

>naturally arises

No. This job was done by many people and organizations.
I can name two that played a big role in all this: Fabian Society and Protestant Church.

Nuclear war would make first world nations return to third world living standards and human priorities would change.

Then society would recover and feminism would naturally return.

If women feel safe and are showered with life options, they will demand more on top of that. You can't argue or reason with a feminist, they're simply expressing their own nature.

You may as well try to argue with men and convince them not to look at tits, it's in-built.

The other point is that by biology females have no in-group preference.

They don't see a 'Syrian' mother refugee, they see a mother, a woman, who wants to immigrate.

>Nuclear war would make first world nations return to third world living standards and human priorities would change.
>The rich jewish and elite families will still have money and access to clean water and food
>they can make anyone their slave with clean water and food if a nuclear war happens

People sell their souls for 30 bucks It's not hard to imagine what they would do if a nuclear war happens.

Yes it's more rightwing bullshit.

Please blame "cultural marxism" too and the Jews and "the media".

You have no understanding beyond shallow buzzwords.

Explain how feminism could arise in 1700s Europe given the pattern of work back then. You cannot. Feminism as we know it today can only occur in a safe, advanced society where women can earn their own money as a result of technological advance.

no shit?
you are just now realizing this?

>Explain how feminism could arise in 1700s Europe given the pattern of work back then

>Feminism as we know it today can only occur in a safe, advanced society where women can earn their own money as a result of technological advance.

Pro-abortion and "smash the patriarchy" happened in Russia in early 1900s in a society that had 92% of people illiterate and poor.

No, i am just trying to inform people about the problem. most people seem to go after the immigrants before realizing their own countries internal problems.

well sjws are leftists and leftists are the real cause of rapefugees and degeneracy

Keep doing good work Sweden

curious thing. the left wing, at least here, always was anti-USA.
now they buy any "idea" (feminism 3.0, BLM, whatever) from USA.

French Revolution
>against the moral standards set by the Catholic Church

300 years later. Nothing has changed.

foxnews.com/world/2013/08/06/pro-pussy-riot-priest-murdered-in-russia.html

Jesus Christ, she looks like she just had a stroke.