fictionpress.com/s/3206139
youtube.com/watch?v=F4kAu3OlOnk
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA
youtube.com/watch?v=QqStuog8Znc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CIS WHITE MALE

Go-go-gadjet-dragon-dildo.

MONKEY C MONKEY POO

I'm watching the original French rips of Inspector Gadget and in every episode he has a funky mustache. WTF? Did they edit it out for the English versions or something??

Pretty sure he only had a moustache in the pilot

he told him to shut up

BROWN
R
I
C
K
S

Hard love with Mike

He was better than he was so he should do the review

only oldfags will recognize this

I always liked to think that all of those threads (French Rips, Queer Party Friends, Premature Ejaculation, Question of the Day, etc.) were spammed by a single, severe autist, and BANE? just happened to take off.

Do you have that book, Meiney Kampfa?

I LOVE killing BROWN people in Meiney Kampfa!

BROWN BRICKS

why is it ok for Sup Forumseddit to spam this shit here??

wew, somebody a. remove girl from pic and/or b. replace girl with gadget

is it weird i think the girlfriend is more attractive now?

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6GkwWw9W6Y

Mike Matei falls in love with Inspector Gadget.

Unable to confess, Mike is gifted by a deus ex machina with Gadget's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the inspector, he only looks at him with a perplexed expression and says, "I like to make brown bricks with mine crap." After some investigation, James finds out that the root he called is not the same robot who blasted him with a laser. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the NC's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of MINECRAP.

Why does he run like one of these mice?

Godspeed Mike and Gadget.
Godspeed.

FINDS A CRAP

>Samur-ai
A modern Sengoku comedy romance

>It-ai
A heartwarming story of an inexperienced masochist and his lover.

>Shikata ga N-ai
Love really can't be helped.

>Mit-ai
A scary faced delinquent finds love with a mysterious blind woman.

>You and A.I
A tearjerking tale of an android learning to love, only to find himself breaking down.

>Shiran-ai
An amnesic tracks down his former lover to discover his gruesome past.

>Kir-ai
The two main characters are mortal enemies who despise each other...in public. But secretly, they've fallen in love!

>Baka ja N-ai
A romcom about two idiots and their marginally smarter cast of friends.

>Kate, I...!
A Japanese man falls in love with a British noblewoman.

>Opp-ai
A woman with excess chest fat tries to win over her lolicon childhood friend.

>Otoko ja N-ai
A 4koma tomboy romance, with shotas.

>Nonde Kudas-ai
A crazy potion maker girl and her odd relationship with her lab assistant.

>Anime ja N-Ai
MC's girlfriend tries to make him realize that love in the real world is different from his anime cliches. The contrary happens.

>AI-ai
A conscious robot falls in love with a computer

>Accel-Ai
A boy falls in love with a clone.

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139

>In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the NC's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with AVGN's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

At the end it looks like his brain just fucking implodes

I love these threads. Some hilarious photoshopping going on in here. Mike is a fucking clown

youtube.com/watch?v=F4kAu3OlOnk
God this video is awkward. That part where they part about Episode 1 and James is clearly uncomfortable about Jontron's answers.

I bet JonTron and Mike got along pretty well.

Vinny always looks like such an awkward fuck around other people with any sort of fame

Mike is such a dirtbag. If James appeals to the little kids who get excited whenever they hear a cuss word, Mike is the sinister one who appeals to the racist basement dwellers. Nothing clever about his comics at all, just shouting slurs because it's taboo

This is because most charismatic famous video-game players with any entertaining commentary for chan-fags usually end up being somewhere on the spectrum. They are like pseudo-normals; awkward as fuck around other people, but charismatic enough to talk to a web-cam.

Is this kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kc3JqVIIJA

Its super awkward where Jon unintentionally lays out why the AVGN movie didn't work because it was just giving the fans pandering garbage that they thought they wanted instead of something new original, then realizes it and backtracks with a little "but hey I don't know haha..." at the end.

The AVGN should learn from his mistake.

youtube.com/watch?v=QqStuog8Znc