1. Cunt
2. Are you man enough to do this?

Attached: vak2-2010.jpg (700x525, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-qMpPiTgk-8
youtube.com/watch?v=2N4WBRX_lFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather not die of Hypothermia.

Yes, i do cold showers every day and know a way to supress the cold by now. Cold makes you very focused

1. Cunt
2. Are you man enough to do this?

Attached: images.jpg (443x332, 19K)

Is that a shower? That wiring looks dangerous combined with water.

yep. after sauna. but i'm 195cm so my legs cramp real fast so i have to be careful

Attached: 2-z63-49d18a73-3936-4984-ab7a-7241289719c0.jpg (2560x1438, 596K)

Is it bad I immediately thought Brazil even before checking the flag

everyone can do that

Hold my beer.

No because that's a strictly brazilian thing

i live near a lake and i like taking a dip in the winter when it's frozen over
good for health

t. r*ssians: youtube.com/watch?v=-qMpPiTgk-8

every fucking year

the world championship in winter swimming just ended in tallinn. it's surprisingly popular with 1500 swimmers from 40 countries. i for some reason thought it was gonna be just a bunch of eesties, soomes and ruskis

Attached: WSWC2018-FbOG.jpg (1200x628, 170K)

I've seen guys strip naked and jump into a river in winter.

This is poorly installed. Those are safe when installed correctly.

It just looks crude, i don't see why it wouldn't be functional

1 Okinawa
2 easy to go

That's in a lake right?
Isn't there a risk that they fall below and can't go up anymore because of the ice then drown?

I did it once but I dived head first like a Rambo. My brain instantly froze, I had buzzing in my head and I thought I was dying. Never again.

I guess technically if the current is strong enough there's the danger of being sucked down into the dark beneath the ice and slowly and painfully suffocating in a frozen prison.

>2. Are you man enough to do this?
Actually, studies have shown that Inuits and Europeans react differently to cold than say, black people. Being exposed to temperatures below like 16 celsius naked actually makes Euros and Inuits burn more calories and keep themselves warm longer, which is an evolutionary adaptation.

On the other hand being dunked into freezing water for any amount of time is not something we're well equipped for.

Attached: 1477199256273.jpg (600x481, 44K)

What is this wh*te nonsense

I think some things like shrinkage and shivering are universal though. I've been swimming in cool/cold water with other guys, and all of us had shrinkage.

>6:50
>13:50

Hot

im afraid of heart attack so no

Why do Europeans do that kind of stupid shit

explain this shit
i had to use one of these when i went to brazil
i was praying not to die every fucking second while i was having a shower

fuck that shit cunt

Siberian genes

youtube.com/watch?v=2N4WBRX_lFc

It's healthy and refreshing.

It's a very practical way to heat water and completely safe as long as you don't fuck up the wiring or touch the shower head

it works but it doesn't sound safe you know

I realize that, sometimes i think about how crazy and/or stupid and/or genius the guy who invented them was

yes, brazilians do it every day, plus since your not in constant contact with the water it means the electrocution weaker

Attached: 1515341976503.jpg (211x239, 5K)

My balls can't afford to shrink any further or they might disappear

Attached: 1420938263414.png (455x410, 41K)

Attached: 542b651d.png (317x422, 123K)

Once one of my balls actually went halfway into my body when I was swimming on a cold day.

Yes, i used it many times in many of my friends' house, most of the times the cables are not so badly put

1. Russian Federation
2. Sure, i live in city of Yakutsk, where average winter temp is -50C

wtf? who did this?

1. The People's Communist Republik of New Jersey
2. I would like to try

Halfway, nigger I've had them go in all the way. What's worse is my dick shrunk too, it shrunk to the point it was just the head on top of my body. I didn't know it could even do that, it was terrifying!

I've seen something similar happen to girls in the cold. Their pussy lips and clit/clit hood sometimes shrink inwards.

this happens every year in small town in canada for to raise money for various causes my dad does it

Only on january the 1st. not me though I sleep tightly, comfy and warmy in my bed.

Attached: 1513362896594.jpg (600x800, 41K)

Mine do that if I get a boner when it's cold enough for my ballsack to be all toightened up, feels and looks fucking weird son